FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

You would want Americans to believe that al queda agents are so powerful that they could kill 3,000 people in 20 seconds.

You would want Americans to believe that al queda agents are so powerful they can use alchemy to get jet fuel temperatures of 2,850 F needed to melt steel.

You would want Americans to believe that al queda agents are so powerful that their magic jet fuel could produce such pressures that concrete and steel in masses numbering hundreds of thousands of tons could be reduced to 10 micron sizes, superheated to float over New York City and the hudsen river.

You would want Americans to believe that al queda agents are so powerful that America should simply surrender now.

All of American technology cannot approach the magic of al queda as far as divcon knows.

same insane bullshit over and over....
:cuckoo:

I don't think they did. I think the building did. Clearly NIST cannot analys collapse without the plans. Accordingly they are only responsibel for killing the people on the planes and those killed directly from the plane impacts or fires resulting.

This core, did not collapse.

southcorestands.gif

and it was concrete exactly as the engineer of record described to Newsweek in the days after 9-11.

Oh fer god sakes. The deadbeat has a book out so he tries to promote it on the forum. Otherwise this morinic thread would have died years ago.

Your false social group gives itself away when it uniformly refuses to recognize the violations of law that obstruct justice by depriving the 3,000 innocent people murdered with a due process investigation.

The plans and 6,000 photo files were taken from NYC offices. Does the psyops false social group notice that? Noooooooooooooooooo.

They try to pretend that I have some debt to society when I've been deprived of the right to evidence and witness by the same municipality that tries to extract money from me.

FAILURE TO APPEAR ON SUBPOENA.
subdengif.gif

CREATES ESTOPPLE-The entity failing to appear prevented me from making the moneyey sought in court. This motion was never heard.
209449notmotquas6.22.07.jpg

The commisioner lied in a declaration and said it was. I tried to file a MOTION TO STRIKE the erroneous declaration, but the family law clerk REFUSED to stamp the motion FILED

209449mot.strik.dec.face1.jpg

The agents of the false social group try to pretend the fact I was in family law court is more meaningful than due process deprived in mass murder. But they NEVER accurately refer to the family law court case because they operat in a psyops. Working to psychologically influence the thinking of American as the agents work in support of treason.

Evidence consisting of documents and photos is far more convincing than your ridiculous text reptitions agents.

southcorestands.gif

Since text is all you have, use it to explain how gypsum withstands the crashing impacts of hundreds of thousands of tons of steel.

Last edited:
Very unconvincig agent. It appears this is concrete,

southcorestands.gif

exactly as the engineer of record identified in the days after 9-11.

Not surprising because the Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

identifes a concrete core also.

Your text does consistently equal treason.

There is a generation that will suffer hardships because of your treason. And that is all it will be IF we are lucky.

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+Uw5r1dIz7eHl.jpg

If Americans have courage, use the principles of the Constitution, of true Americanism, share and unify, that generation stands a chance of seeing some of the promise my generation knew.

And Goof-o-phera posts the tired Domel bullshit again.

By the way, I don't have a psyops.

I have a Cyclops.
$cyclops.jpg

Forum List

Back