FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Wrong, you are a person conducting concealment of treason so refuse to recognize facts that prove treason.

This is a concrete tubular core.

southcorestands.gif

Instead of recognizing facts, you and fellow agents post spam to obscure and push relative facts to treason off the last page.

If this was NOT true, you could post an image of this core on 9-11, you cannot and have not. No one has ever.

femacore.gif

That I must repeatedly post facts because you work to expose them only shows your efforts to conceal treason.

Last edited:
Apparently there was some blocking of my post. On edit the url for the concrete core image was there, but no browser displayed it. Upon editing and saving, and doing nothing to the message, it now displays. This has happened before.

The truth is that there is concrete and you, nor has anyone, posted an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

Wrong, you are a person conducting concealment of treason so refuse to recognize facts that prove treason.

This is a concrete tubular core.

Instead of recognizing facts, you and fellow agents post spam to obscure and push relative facts to treason off the last page.

If this was NOT true, you could post an image of this core on 9-11, you cannot and have not. No one has ever.

That I must repeatedly post facts because you work to expose them only shows your efforts to conceal treason.

Tell me something, Chris. Why is it that out of over a quarter of a million documents, Wikilinks hasn't posted one single word about your concrete core theory?

Are Jullian Assange and Private Manning part of your conspiracy too?

Apparently there was some blocking of my post. On edit the url for the concrete core image was there, but no browser displayed it. Upon editing and saving, and doing nothing to the message, it now displays. This has happened before.

The truth is that there is concrete and you, nor has anyone, posted an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area.

Now you'll probably claim that USMB is a traitor too.

You would propose wiki anything has any veracity. They have all the shortcoming of the truthmovement, or worse, when it comes to the structure of the Twins and more.

FEMA misrepresented the core structure of the Twins. The cause of death on 3,000 death certificates is invalid and due process is denied.

What is presented as "steel core columns" is elevator guide rail support steel as is proven by the presence of butt plates joining steel AND the total abscense of any diagonal bracing in the core area.

The FEMA is a complete deception and totally in adequate in any structural sense by common knowledge.

panel_5.jpg

The FEMA core is a complete fiction and common knowledge of architecture demands there be diagonal braces.

Last edited:
You would propose wiki anything has any veracity. They have all the shortcoming of the truthmovement, or worse, when it comes to the structure of the Twins and more.

FEMA misrepresented the core structure of the Twins. The cause of death on 3,000 death certificates is invalid and due process is denied.

What is presented as "steel core columns" is elevator guide rail support steel as is proven by the presence of butt plates joining steel AND the total abscense of any diagonal bracing in the core area.

The FEMA is a complete deception and totally in adequate in any structural sense by common knowledge.

Jullian Assange and Private Manning are willing to risk their lives and freedom to take on the governments of the world, but they're afraid to face a deadbeat dad and his goofball theory?

I'm afraid you overestimate your importance.

panel_5.jpg

The FEMA core is a complete fiction and common knowledge of architecture demands there be diagonal braces.
And you post the SAME pics again???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The ]FEMA[/URL] is a complete deception and totally in adequate in any structural sense by common knowledge.

The FEMA[/URL] core is a complete fiction and common knowledge of architecture demands there be diagonal braces.
And you post the SAME pics again???:lol::lol::lol::lol:
and the exact same pics that show STEEL CORE COLUMNS

Jullian Assange and Private Manning are willing to risk their lives and freedom to take on the governments of the world, but they're afraid to face a deadbeat dad and his goofball theory?

I'm afraid you overestimate your importance.

Why did you go offline, Chris?

Don't you have an answer to this?

Or are you a simple coward?

Don't you have an image of this core on 9-11?

femacore.gif

Maybe all of your posting is manipulative subterfuge if you cannot show that core on 9-11. maybe I shouldn't entertain your subterfuge because . . . you are working to conceal the methods of mass murder.

Don't you have an image of this core on 9-11?

femacore.gif

Maybe all of your posting is manipulative subterfuge if you cannot show that core on 9-11. maybe I shouldn't entertain your subterfuge because . . . you are working to conceal the methods of mass murder.

Yes, I have an image for you, Piss Bucket...

And here is is.....

snapnorth.gif

Now, why don't you find a way to catch up on your support payments.

And since you're such a loser, Piss Bucket, here's something else to wrap your tiny little liberal, brain damaged, Nancy Pelosi ass-kissing brain around....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKs6nfkcvE[/ame]

Hey, Piss Bucket, why don't you contact the families of these people, and tell them their loved ones died because the towers had concrete cores???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXa9-VG7r0&feature=related[/ame]

Hey Piss Bucket, why are there no cables in the Wikileaks file uncovering your concrete core and the resulting government cover-up????

Wiki doesn't do truth, it does distraction agent.

People need truth, and justice not your concealment of treason. Families need equal protection of law.

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+Uw5r1dIz7eHl.jpg

Wiki doesn't do truth, it does distraction agent.

People need truth, and justice not your concealment of treason. Families need equal protection of law.
dipshit, do you even know the wiki he is talking about?
or at you that far out of touch with reality?

As far as I can tell, wiki of any kind is not to be trusted. Extension of the dumbing down.

The concrete base wall of the concrete core of WTC 1 north core wall remnant. Observe the hallway with the light shining down it running the length of the wall.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

except there is ZERO concrete shown in that photo
what you DO see is steel core columns and gypsum wall planks

Forum List

Back