FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Slacker, I've decided not to waste any postage or any possible Constitutional rights I might have left on trying to sue you for misprision, although logically I could do so successfully.

Meanwhile, the evidence you think you might use to defend yourself is shown to be a misrepresentation of elevator guide rail support steel. Butt plates are too weak to join sections of core columns. Also, there are no diagonal shown.

panel_5.jpg

This is the concrete core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

tell me, moron, would you call for a jury or let a judge decide the case?
either way you would LOSE

So wait.... let me get this straight..... the conspiracy of 9/11 must have gone back to the very design of the twin towers? From the start the core was said to be concrete free. The only concrete used was the floor slabs. But now we have truthtards pretending that the core really WAS concrete? Wow.

So how do you explain the fact there is tons of documentation about the core prior to 9/11 that says the core was made up of the elevator shafts, the support columns, the bathrooms, the stairwells, ventilation and storage and covered in sheetrock to save weight? Was this all propaganda dreamed up by the conspirators decades before 9/11?

Or are you just being retarded and pretending pictures you have to pretend show what you want trump the documented design of the building. Wait. That is a rhetorical question. No need to answer it. We know you are being retarded. ;-)

So wait.... let me get this straight..... the conspiracy of 9/11 must have gone back to the very design of the twin towers? From the start the core was said to be concrete free. The only concrete used was the floor slabs. But now we have truthtards pretending that the core really WAS concrete? Wow.

So how do you explain the fact there is tons of documentation about the core prior to 9/11 that says the core was made up of the elevator shafts, the support columns, the bathrooms, the stairwells, ventilation and storage and covered in sheetrock to save weight? Was this all propaganda dreamed up by the conspirators decades before 9/11?

Or are you just being retarded and pretending pictures you have to pretend show what you want trump the documented design of the building. Wait. That is a rhetorical question. No need to answer it. We know you are being retarded. ;-)
and somehow one of the most photographed and documented construction projects of its time has ZERO photos of this concrete core
not even in the books published in the 1970's

Last edited:
Slacker, I've decided not to waste any postage or any possible Constitutional rights I might have left on trying to sue you for misprision, although logically I could do so successfully.

You can sue someone for a tort. You can't sue someone for an alleged criminal act. So, no, jack-off. Not "logically" and not in any other way could you successfully "sue" anybody for the idiocy you mislabel as 'misprision of treason." In fact, jack-off, in order to sue anybody for a tort, you'd have to state the tort and the damages which you, personally, were caused to suffer. You can do neither. There is no civil tort of misprision of treason. Even if there were such a thing, you cannot even allege how you might have been injured by it. Hell, you don't even believe the official story, which is what you contend is the misprision of treason. How could you be personally damaged by a "story" which you don't rely upon?

You are a liar and a scumbag delusional lowlife bastard trying to profit off of the attacks of 9/11/2001 (which is even more revolting considering how you don't even provide financial support for your own flesh and blood, you pussy)

The infiltrators of the US gov would like people to think that lawyers are the only people that understand law.

FEMA lied about the structural core of the Twins.

The infiltrators of the US gov would like people to think that lawyers are the only people that understand law.

FEMA lied about the structural core of the Twins.
ah, of course
in your reverse reality world up is down, left is right

FEMA lied about nothing dipshit
you are the proven liar

Why then can you not post an image of this core on 9-11?

femacore.gif

WHY?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKs6nfkcvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKs6nfkcvE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej4SkdlyXHo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej4SkdlyXHo&feature=related[/ame]

it wont matter how many MORE times he's shown, he will still act like he has never been shown

You're absolutely right. He has not and will never accept the fact that the twins had steel core columns.

But at least I have the knowledge that I tried to show him the error he is making, and that I tried to help him on the road to discovering the truth of the construction methods of the WTC.

When the end of my time on this rock comes, I'll leave knowing that at least once, I did my best to help someone free himself of one of his personal demons. Even if it didn't work, I tried.

it wont matter how many MORE times he's shown, he will still act like he has never been shown

You're absolutely right. He has not and will never accept the fact that the twins had steel core columns.

But at least I have the knowledge that I tried to show him the error he is making, and that I tried to help him on the road to discovering the truth of the construction methods of the WTC.

When the end of my time on this rock comes, I'll leave knowing that at least once, I did my best to help someone free himself of one of his personal demons. Even if it didn't work, I tried.
well, he has been shown these things several times before, and everyone can see it in the many threads he has here
LOL

That may be true, but I am trying to do my best to help him through his mental issues.

I want to help at least one person before I leave this world, and he is one of those on my list.

Forum List

Back