Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag,Takes Cops to Arrest Her

Progs used the war in Vietnam to promote anarchy and incite violence including defacing the Flag back in the 60's and 70's. Now the hypocrite poverty pimps have convinced themselves and a few ignorant radicals on campus that Black people are targets of the Police despite evidence to the contrary and as Reagan used to say, "there they go again" trashing the Flag. It should come as no surprise that the pandering idiots on campus would arrest the one person who tried to save the Flag.

"Save the flag"? The flag is cloth. What was she saving it from?
Because of what the flag represents.
bushflag1.jpg
bushflag1.jpg
Om my gawd!

Progs used the war in Vietnam to promote anarchy and incite violence including defacing the Flag back in the 60's and 70's. Now the hypocrite poverty pimps have convinced themselves and a few ignorant radicals on campus that Black people are targets of the Police despite evidence to the contrary and as Reagan used to say, "there they go again" trashing the Flag. It should come as no surprise that the pandering idiots on campus would arrest the one person who tried to save the Flag.

Hossfly, I agree with you. It is funny as hell to think someone can decide to try to steal private property and then say they were "saving" an inanimate piece of cloth.
I recant on the things I said yesterday. I now say the flag is a dirty Yankee rag and is only suitable for asswipe. The woman should have been pumped full of lead and had her face stomped flat, then pissed on. The nerve of that tramp, taking those saints property under the guise of patriotism.Why those righteous souls are the foundation of the country and were dissed unmercifully. How am I doin' so far?

Because of what the flag represents.

And what the flag represents is saved how? Committing a theft of the symbol somehow saves what it symbolizes?

Good for her.

I very admire her patriotism, the courage of her convictions, and the love of this country.

Yes, she was admirable in her theft of private property and in her unwillingness to allow a legal act during a constitutionally guaranteed protest.

Hossfly, I agree with you. It is funny as hell to think someone can decide to try to steal private property and then say they were "saving" an inanimate piece of cloth.
I recant on the things I said yesterday. I now say the flag is a dirty Yankee rag and is only suitable for asswipe. The woman should have been pumped full of lead and had her face stomped flat, then pissed on. The nerve of that tramp, taking those saints property under the guise of patriotism.Why those righteous souls are the foundation of the country and were dissed unmercifully. How am I doin' so far?

Same level of ridiculous.

Good for her.

I very admire her patriotism, the courage of her convictions, and the love of this country.

Yes, she was admirable in her theft of private property and in her unwillingness to allow a legal act during a constitutionally guaranteed protest.
LOL! Someone should have snatched the flag off of her when she was posing nude to protest eating animals and dragging the flag on the floor.

Can't imagine why her defenders don't want to discuss her hypocrisy in this matter.

Question. Would you join a protest and walk on the flag?

September 11, 2006, President Bush and first lady Laura Bush stand on a carpet of the American flag at Ground Zero in Manhattan, the site of the September 11, 2001 attack. Section 8b of the Flag Code reads, " The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground..." Photo credit: Reuters/Jason Reed

bushflag1.jpg

that was most definitely dooshy?

I've seen flag mats and I walk around them.

:lol:

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
She didn’t let up even when the cops got involved.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
She just protected the symbol of our country!
Absurd story. What do you think?

I think the protesters were exercising their First Amendment Rights, and the the women infringed on those rights. Do I think the protesters acted with good taste, no; however, I think defenders of he Second Amendment who display their guns in public places because they can are as tasteless.

Me? Only if it was Obama's flag

No, I would not. But that is based on my personal beliefs. It has nothing to do with what other people are legally allowed to do. And it has nothing to do with the fact that you are not legally allowed to steal private property.

Crazy Hyperbole-wise? Thumbs up!

Good for her.

LOL! Someone should have snatched the flag off of her when she was posing nude to protest eating animals and dragging the flag on the floor.

Can't imagine why her defenders don't want to discuss her hypocrisy in this matter.
I disapprove of her photos with the flag but that is not comparable to sub-human animals walking on the flag. And before the usual cry of "Racism!" on my part, there was scummy white trash in the mob as well.

Forum List

Back