Feminism a Capitalist playbook to create a Female labor force to pay less?

I tend to think so.

Feminism benefited mostly just Capitalists, who could in return pay people less, due to more people in the work force, and women they could gauge.

In return, they created Women consumers.

Capitalism in action, big time, if you ask me.
You can blame the Feminazi's after WW2 who were so ugly they couldn't find a man to marry (1 male to every 6 female) so instead of just living their lives alone, they had to go after men, because only good looking women were being chosen. After 40 years ugly women started marrying ugly men, or ugly men went with other ugly men, thus giving US the Obamas

• Banned
I tend to think so.

Feminism benefited mostly just Capitalists, who could in return pay people less, due to more people in the work force, and women they could gauge.

In return, they created Women consumers.

Capitalism in action, big time, if you ask me.
You can blame the Feminazi's after WW2 who were so ugly they couldn't find a man to marry (1 male to every 6 female) so instead of just living their lives alone, they had to go after men, because only good looking women were being chosen. After 40 years ugly women started marrying ugly men, or ugly men went with other ugly men, thus giving US the Obamas

A lot of Jewish women played leading roles in Feminism.
But, the Capitalists simply went on board, of course.
More money for them, as they could pay both Men & Women less.

In countries where women aren't allowed to work there is only one career path left to women: prostitution.

Forum List

Back