feminism is no longer about women having equality. feminism is about women having supremacy over men

feminism is no longer about women having equality. feminism is about women having supremacy over men

Nominated ^ for STOOPID Post du Jour :icon_rolleyes:
Jesus, I think I have toenails to clip and nose hairs to trim.
Love OUT

Not to scare you, but we already know how. Remember this scene? Don't let them fool you that it's all a Hollywood dream:
54b0c2116287c95e403d8df305297fcb.jpg

What's that? You lost me, OL. Is that a movie or something? And what am I supposed to be ascared of?

Not to scare you, but we already know how. Remember this scene? Don't let them fool you that it's all a Hollywood dream:

What's that? You lost me, OL. Is that a movie or something?
Yup. That's Scarlett OHara about two seconds before she pulls the handgun from behind her skirt and shoots a Yankee right between the eyes who is set on plundering her home and her. (Gone With the Wind)

someone had to speak the truth. just listen to 5 minutes of Mazie Hirono or Gillibrand talking
When there is equality, there will be disagreements. Get used to it.
Sometimes he wins; sometimes she wins.
That equality has been achieved.

There are no rights men have which women do not have

Equal rights are the only reasonable equality one can ask for.

If feminists are asking for equality beyond equal rights than they are in fact fighting to oppress others.

Thinking about movies as presenting role models, Scarlett O'Hara in GWTW, Ripley in Aliens, Annie Sullivan in The Miracle Worker. Really strong women. But there are so few. Strong man movies come out every day. I gave up going to the movies about twenty years ago, pretty much, so I guess I could be missing some.

Let the screaming begin ... :auiqs.jpg:

Old news...he justifiable got reamed for that.

And voted "Sexiest Man Alive" countless times by, of course, women.

Men who think they are irresistible to women are very amusing.

What is funny is that many of these men are not the least bit sexy to a heterosexual woman. Would I bed a trump or pigpence or mcconnall or cruz? Not if I were dead and rotting. HOWEVER, I know of a guy or two who would be welcome to come over any time. There is a certain actor . . . muscular . . . wonderful chest and "V" frame . . . Gorgeous ass.
But I'm female, so I'm not supposed to wish like this. We women are not supposed to say what we are attracted to. Naughty me.

What is funny is that many of these men are not the least bit sexy to a heterosexual woman... We women are not supposed to say what we are attracted to. Naughty me.

What’s humorous is that you actually believe women’s opinions on anything should be given value.

What's that? You lost me, OL. Is that a movie or something?
Yup. That's Scarlett OHara about two seconds before she pulls the handgun from behind her skirt and shoots a Yankee right between the eyes who is set on plundering her home and her. (Gone With the Wind)

Oh, I see. I never saw that movie. We didn't have a television growing up, so I don't know most of the popular movies people talk about. We got one in the late 70s, early 80s, and I just watched Bonanza and Happy Days reuns. Even now, I have one, but I never watch it. I've always meant to watch that one, though, just because people talk about it so much.

Anyway. OL, I think you're looking for an enemy where none exists. I'm not your enemy. Gimme a pat on the head telling me good boy, and maybe throw me a bone with an occasional blowjob, I'm a happy man, I don't complain. I'll do my chores and guard the front door, and go about my business. Generally speaking. Not you specifically.

You want to see something scary, watch lifetime movies. That stuff scares me to death. The two scariest channels on tv are the nature channel, and lifetime. Smart men just say yes dear, and they wake up in the morning intact.

What is funny is that many of these men are not the least bit sexy to a heterosexual woman... We women are not supposed to say what we are attracted to. Naughty me.

What’s humorous is that you actually believe women’s opinions on anything should be given value.

You seem to be a guy who forces himself on others. What makes you so important? Bet you're ugly and would not even be visible on my radar.

someone had to speak the truth. just listen to 5 minutes of Mazie Hirono or Gillibrand talking

If feminists are asking for equality beyond equal rights than they are in fact fighting to oppress others.
I've never heard them ask for anything but to even the playing field. Like with the football kneelers, though, many people are not able to see the deeply ingrained bias in our culture and our systems as a whole that are unfair to women. Still.

You want to see something scary, watch lifetime movies. That stuff scares me to death. The two scariest channels on tv are the nature channel, and lifetime. Smart men just say yes dear, and they wake up in the morning intact.

Some of those Lifetime movies are really good. I like the Christmas ones.

I never watch the nature channel, I've pretty much grew up in nature.

I've never heard them ask for anything but to even the playing field. Like with the football kneelers, though, many people are not able to see the deeply ingrained bias in our culture and our systems as a whole that are unfair to women. Still.
That deeply ingrained bias is unproven and simply an idelogical belief.

Life or even modern civilization is not a level playing field for anyone male or female.

But you do seem to acknowledge that modern feminists no longer fight for equality.

Forum List

Back