Ferguson Grand Jury Must Not Be Going Well For Darren Wilson

Local news and the gossip mill don't have things going well for the Officer.

You have the above mentioned oddity.

The slow release of information on Wilson's exact wounds. Which just might be to not contaminate the witness pool. I guess.

The prosecutor is a member of the backstoopers organization. An honestly great charity which helps wounded or killed officers and their family. So yeah, he is in good with the police, but that is to be expected I suppose.

And yeah. The dumb adult Brown went and wrestled (and won) with a cop and got himself shot.

So here we are.

A dead black 18 year old

His heartbroken mother.

A cop who may just deserve convicted.

Blacks who rioted and lowered all our property values further.

A bunch of negative publicity thanks to the looters. Thanks guys for giving the racists in here more ammo.

A cop's family that is going to lose him.

And a general black eye for StLouis.

Great day over on West Florissant

Damn right there's negative publicity for Ferguson and its residents. And who who started this mess? Darren Wilson or Michael Brown? Just who attacked a store clerk, then attacked the cop?

What generally happens when someone attacks a cop? They pay dearly for that insane move.

And the cop is going to jail? Insane.

The cop should not go to jail. The Chief of Police needs to be replaced. The Police Department should try to recruit blacks for police officer classes but the candidates have to pass the tests to qualify.

Last edited:

The slow release of information on Wilson's exact wounds. Which just might be to not contaminate the witness pool. I guess.

The prosecutor is a member of the backstoopers organization. An honestly great charity which helps wounded or killed officers and their family. So yeah, he is in good with the police, but that is to be expected I suppose.

And yeah. The dumb adult Brown went and wrestled (and won) with a cop and got himself shot.

So here we are.

A dead black 18 year old

His heartbroken mother.

A bunch of negative publicity thanks to the looters. Thanks guys for giving the racists in here more ammo.

Damn right there's negative publicity for Ferguson and its residents. And who who started this mess? Darren Wilson or Michael Brown? Just who attacked a store clerk, then attacked the cop?

What generally happens when someone attacks a cop? They pay dearly for that insane move.

You can be shot by cops for not doing anything wrong...

They convicted a SW City, Mo, cop 2 years ago for shooting and killing and unarmed man while in his vehicle..Even though he was leaving the scene of the traffic stop, his only offense was a misdermener traffic violation..SW City is 7 miles from where I live..

So here we are.

A dead black 18 year old

His heartbroken mother.

You can be shot by cops for not doing anything wrong...

Yes, that is true. But that did not happen here. Witnesses saw Brown attack Wilson and ignore the demand to stop. But we cannot talk about much of that because it isn't presented in a court yet.

They convicted a SW City, Mo, cop 2 years ago for shooting and killing and unarmed man while in his vehicle..Even though he was leaving the scene of the traffic stop, his only offense was a misdermener traffic violation..SW City is 7 miles from where I live..

I don't deny that happened. I saw an innocent black man shot on the internet last night for a seat belt violation. The cop was fired and arrested and jailed.

Adrenalin flows, bad judgment happens and not everyone is supposed to be a cop, especially those who have racist tendencies which I admit exist.

I don't deny that happened. I saw an innocent black man shot on the internet last night for a seat belt violation. The cop was fired and arrested and jailed.

Adrenalin flows, bad judgment happens and not everyone is supposed to be a cop, especially those who have racist tendencies which I admit exist.

So true. I remember a story from a few years back when a couple youngsters in a pick up with tinted windows somehow did not notice or likely ignored a cop trying to pull them over until they got to their driveway.

In the driver's excitement he let the truck roll back at the police officer. In the officer's excitement he shot into the truck because it seemed they were trying to run over him.

O'fallon is a white neighborhood and I believe the kids were white.

Nothing good came of that kid not pulling over like he was supposed to. Dead youngster, a mother with a broken heart and a cop who has to live with his decision are all that came of that.

Forum List

Back