Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

I am not a member of the KKK. Just got this on facebook. If true this is going to get ugly ..BREAKING The KKK Issues a Public Message to the Ferguson Rioters PHOTO
Interesting that you would have such connections on Facebook that you would even receive such a thing.
are you really shocked...She is one brain cell away from coma

And yet you think you're right for supporting people that destroy other people's livelihoods?
nope i do not. They said they will not do anything until their life or property is threatened. They have every right just like you and me to protect themselves and i think the KKK are some of the worst people in the world. Democrats should be proud of them since they started the Klan .. Look what the rioters did the last time . Ruined peoples property that had nothing to do with anything .. I dont think anyone in St Louis should sit back and let them have field day just because they dont like the truth

Hopefully enough law-abiding citizens have stocked up on guns and ammo.

I recall the murder and mayhem during the L.A. riots, via YouTube.

Few people messed with the Koreans. They know their stuff, guys. :D

I say kudos to them, if they would've been in los angeles to stop that riot, they probably would be smart enough not to rob, pillage, and kill people in their own town. Consequences can be like karma, a bitch.
Kudos to the KKK?

Michael Brown was a thug,he died being an asshole......getting exactly what he deserved.
It was simply a case of instant karma, he roughed up a little Korean 1/3 his size, stole some of his stuff, walked out strutting, and five minutes later he was dead in the streets like a dog.

I hope some other kids learn a lesson from that teachable moment.

That black people don't deserve due process? That's it's okay for a police officer to shoot an unarmed black person 6 times with his hands up? But when cops shoot dogs, that's reprehensible.

You don't know Michael Brown nor do you know Darren Wilson. Not to mention that NO ONE called the police to report the shoplifting incident. Not to mention you are 100% believing the cops story and you don't want to even consider the possibility that he might be lying about the incident.

Why riot? why not wait for the evidence and let the justice system work.

These people are idiots if they burn their city down. Do they want the police to stop doing their jobs?

No but what I see from the far right is you associate bad actors with the people protesting in the streets. People have a right to free speech even if you don't like what they have to say.

Michael Brown was a thug,he died being an asshole......getting exactly what he deserved.
It was simply a case of instant karma, he roughed up a little Korean 1/3 his size, stole some of his stuff, walked out strutting, and five minutes later he was dead in the streets like a dog.

That black people don't deserve due process? That's it's okay for a police officer to shoot an unarmed black person 6 times with his hands up? But when cops shoot dogs, that's reprehensible.

You don't know Michael Brown nor do you know Darren Wilson. Not to mention that NO ONE called the police to report the shoplifting incident. Not to mention you are 100% believing the cops story and you don't want to even consider the possibility that he might be lying about the incident.

He got his due process.

He got his due process.

No he did not. Far from it. Darren Wilson took that away and you don't seem to care. And that's a problem for the freedom and constitution loving party.

LIES 3 autopsy have proven that your so called innocent man was in side the police car fighting for the police officers gun and he was shot close range in the thumb in the car . His blood was all over the police officers car
Autopsy Missouri teen not shot in back WREG.com

He got his due process.

No he did not. Far from it. Darren Wilson took that away and you don't seem to care. And that's a problem for the freedom and constitution loving party.

He was a thug and the Grand Jury is about to exonerate the Officer.

That is what a Grand Jury is for, but you will not respect its decision if it does not go according to your delusions about "the Gentle Gieant'.

BTW, do you know what happens to Koreans that report shoplifters?

Just look at what Brown did going out of the store.

Imagine what he would have done had the cops been called.

He got his due process.

Darren Wilson did not take Michael Brown's life from him.

Michael Brown committed suicide by cop.

Deal with it.

Why riot? why not wait for the evidence and let the justice system work.

These people are idiots if they burn their city down. Do they want the police to stop doing their jobs?

No but what I see from the far right is you associate bad actors with the people protesting in the streets. People have a right to free speech even if you don't like what they have to say.

I don't like it as they're supporting the people doing the crimes. So we defund law enforcement and hang wilson without a trial?

LIES 3 autopsy have proven that your so called innocent man was in side the police car fighting for the police officers gun and he was shot close range in the thumb in the car . His blood was all over the police officers car
Autopsy Missouri teen not shot in back WREG.com

Did I say he didn't fight the officer? Nope.

Did I say he was innocent? Nope.

What I said was (and PAY ATTENTION) is that he was not given his right to due process and (As many witnesses have said) had his hands up when Officer Wilson shot him dead, then the officer committed murder because you are not allowed to kill a surrending suspect.

Also, the not being shot in the back doesn't help Wilson's case because a police officer is allowed to shoot a fleeing felon dead. If he wasn't shot in the back, that means Wilson shot him facing him. Even if he was "grabbing the gun" inside the car, he wasn't outside of the car when he was shot dead. Again the key issue is whether Darren Wilson killed Michael Brown while he was surrending.

Forum List

Back