Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

For all you macho gun nuts: Which caliber should Ferguson protesters be shot with? Don't be bashful...
What exactly pushed you into the deep end?

Personally, I believe too much peyote has caused dementia.

I use peyote suppositories.
You also use thought suppositories. You shove something stupid up your ass and somehow think what you shit out will be better after the process.

Oh come on, sometimes things are funny, can't you just laugh with the guy and let it go?

For all you macho gun nuts: Which caliber should Ferguson protesters be shot with? Don't be bashful...

You also use thought suppositories. You shove something stupid up your ass and somehow think what you shit out will be better after the process.

Oh come on, sometimes things are funny, can't you just laugh with the guy and let it go?
Not with that asshole. He relies on his stupidity as a defense mechanism. He wasn't trying to be funny.

Not with that asshole. He relies on his stupidity as a defense mechanism. He wasn't trying to be funny.

Sometimes you just gotta lighten up bro. It's just a message board.

Sometimes you just gotta lighten up bro. It's just a message board.
I get that and with some posters have some leeway. This fake indian get's none of that charity.

To sum it all up, any future blood spilled in Ferguson, is on racist African American Democrats and White Communist Democrats. They've been inciting racial division and violence there for several months. Democrat Media Outlets like CNN and NBC should be ashamed of themselves for their over-the-top 24/7 incitement.

There will be no KKK violence in Ferguson. Because the KKK doesn't exist. And if it does still exist, its numbers are so small, it cannot pose any serious threat. Any blood spilled, will be on those who've incited the racial division and violence. And we know who they are. They're actually criminals themselves.

I don't think there is much real KKK, but, among dumbass millenials that have never ever had a decent job, there are hundreds of thousands of ignorant whiteboys who could be KKK wannabes in a heartbeat.

Nah, most young dumb white kids are busy pretending to be Black. Wiggars far outnumber 'KKK' wannabes. The threat of 'KKK' violence in Ferguson is a far-fetched Race-Baiter delusion. If there is still a KKK, its numbers are likely even smaller than the Black Panther's numbers. It's no threat whatsoever.

All possible coming violence in Ferguson, is on racist African American Democrats and White Communist Democrats. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back