Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

For all you macho gun nuts: Which caliber should Ferguson protesters be shot with? Don't be bashful...
Protesters? None. Rioters? 105mm canister shot.

Is rioting a capital offense?

It would be if you were trying to get into my House.

Your racist ignorance is hilarious! Your house is too low even for a slumming day.

I am Racist because I bitch slap an ignorant red person every time you type?

Too funny

For all you macho gun nuts: Which caliber should Ferguson protesters be shot with? Don't be bashful...

Your racist ignorance is hilarious! Your house is too low even for a slumming day.

Too funny

Your obsession with me is interesting. However, I'm straight - and you ain't my type.

Too funny

Your obsession with me is interesting. However, I'm straight - and you ain't my type.

LOL,kid you've been trying to get my attention all day.

Now you have it and it isn't going your way.

I actually do believe you are gay and are trying to over compensate for it.

fat al needs to wake up to the fact that people are sick of his race baiting bullshit. and people will start pushing back with equal force.

I am not a member of the KKK. Just got this on facebook. If true this is going to get ugly ..BREAKING The KKK Issues a Public Message to the Ferguson Rioters PHOTO
Great.

So normal people will have to fight both the rioters from out of town, AND the slime in the KKK.

Eternal vigilance.
The Klan will be their to protect the White people and their property from the savage feral negro rioters..
If the Klan is as stupid as you and can't decipher the difference between "there" and "their", I don't doubt that they will get lost on the way trying to read a map.

I am not a member of the KKK. Just got this on facebook. If true this is going to get ugly ..BREAKING The KKK Issues a Public Message to the Ferguson Rioters PHOTO
Great.

So normal people will have to fight both the rioters from out of town, AND the slime in the KKK.

Eternal vigilance.
The Klan will be their to protect the White people and their property from the savage feral negro rioters..
If the Klan is as stupid as you and can't decipher the difference between "there" and "their", I don't doubt that they will get lost on the way trying to read a map.
Why do you support these feral negro rioters?

Great.

Eternal vigilance.
Why do you support those feral vigilantes and racists???

This will be interesting.

I'm from way back. I ran with the Panthers in the old days because their cause was righteous.

You now with these pieces of shit. You won't see them backing Karenga's crew.

No way man.

Lets see how this goes.

Great.

Eternal vigilance.
Why do you support those feral vigilantes and racists???
They're idiots?

FACT: The Klan values parallel those of the far right Republicans and Teabaggers.
FACT: You were born on the planet, SHIT FOR BRAINS.

But just out of curiosity, tell us exactly what it is about the KKK "values" that you find objectionable...

FACT: The Klan values parallel those of the far right Republicans and Teabaggers.

But just out of curiosity, tell us exactly what it is about the KKK "values" that you find objectionable...

Off topic 007- I like your sig. I'm going to look at a 2012 F250 with 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel later this morning.

Off topic 007- I like your sig. I'm going to look at a 2012 F250 with 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel later this morning.
Hey man, you need to watch a couple of these strength and durability tests. Ford is the last truck I would ever buy. See for yourself...

dodge vs ford frame test - YouTube

Forum List

Back