Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

FACT: The Klan values parallel those of the far right Republicans and Teabaggers.
FACT: You were born on the planet, SHIT FOR BRAINS.

But just out of curiosity, tell us exactly what it is about the KKK "values" that you find objectionable...

Off topic 007- I like your sig. I'm going to look at a 2012 F250 with 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel later this morning.
Hey man, you need to watch a couple of these strength and durability tests. Ford is the last truck I would ever buy. See for yourself...

dodge vs ford frame test - YouTube
You cannot kill a Toyota truck.

FACT: The Klan values parallel those of the far right Republicans and Teabaggers.

But just out of curiosity, tell us exactly what it is about the KKK "values" that you find objectionable...

Off topic 007- I like your sig. I'm going to look at a 2012 F250 with 6.7 Power Stroke Diesel later this morning.
Hey man, you need to watch a couple of these strength and durability tests. Ford is the last truck I would ever buy. See for yourself...

:iagree:

That's why I have one.

-Geaux

Run away from that truck as fast as you can.

Yes, you can. Salt does so nicely...because they rot in half!

I have no problem with white people defending themselves with deadly force, just leave the KKK out of it.
I think it's time we all be truthful and admit there's a very large portion of the black community that's nothing but worthless, violent, racist trash, and something needs to be done about it in a big way, and soon.

Oh, and become a 'Prepper.' Don't listen to assholes who ridicule and dismiss. Arm yourself. Protect yourself and your family. Don't leave yourself defenseless for when the SHTF.

Human Beings can become rabid wild animals at the drop of a hat. It really doesn't take much to turn a Human Being's life upside down. Ferguson is just a tiny preview of what's to come. Much darker days are ahead. Get prepared.
Absolutely. It will spread to LA, Chucago, St Louis, Kansas City, New Orleans, Detriot. All liberal controlled cities.

Yes, racist African Americans and White Communist Democrats are inciting racial division and violence. They see benefit it in. Just watch CNN, NBC, and other Democrat Media Outlets for proof of that. They want their Race-War. So there will be blood. I advise people to get prepared. Pelosi, Obama and Democrat assholes aren't gonna be there to help you when your family is being brutally attacked. The reality is, they could care less. So arm yourself and learn how to be proficient with your firearm.

But arming yourself is only one aspect of being prepared. Get the proper supplies needed to survive awhile without power, water, etc etc... I know many ridicule and dismiss prepping, but it's actually the common sense thing to do. It really doesn't take much to turn Human Beings into rabid beasts. Much less than most think. Just look at the Super Dome during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. Numerous awful assaults, rapes, and murders occurred. The reality is, some people are good, and some people are bad. It's best to protect yourself from the bad when the SHTF. That's how i see it anyway.

:iagree:

That's why I have one.

-Geaux
I sold my T-100 at 140,000, old guy still has it running and looking like new.

Got a Tundra, drove it 150,000, gave it to my son, it runs and looks like new.

I paid cash up front for a new 4WD Tundra, or whatever they call them now, spent 6 weeks waiting for delivery, and it still didn't come.

Same outfit sold Chevy on another lot, so, I got tired of waiting and cancelled the order and got a Chevy.

I like it, but it will die before the Toyotas do.

I tell ya, it is a crying shame nobody makes a base, work pickup or Suburban/Yukon type vehicle.

I had a brand new, all vinyl interior Suburban I loved.

You could throw anything in there, and wash it out with a hose if you needed to.

I miss that kind of vehicle.

Real MAN trucks, not pussymobiles like we have today.

To sum it all up, any future blood spilled in Ferguson, is on racist African American Democrats and White Communist Democrats. They've been inciting racial division and violence there for several months. Democrat Media Outlets like CNN and NBC should be ashamed of themselves for their over-the-top 24/7 incitement.

There will be no KKK violence in Ferguson. Because the KKK doesn't exist. And if it does still exist, its numbers are so small, it cannot pose any serious threat. Any blood spilled, will be on those who've incited the racial division and violence. And we know who they are. They're actually criminals themselves.

Yes, you can. Salt does so nicely...because they rot in half!
If you live where roads have to be salted, you ain't livin' anyway!!!

Of course, to me, anything north of I-20 is "the frozen tundra".

To sum it all up, any future blood spilled in Ferguson, is on racist African American Democrats and White Communist Democrats. They've been inciting racial division and violence there for several months. Democrat Media Outlets like CNN and NBC should be ashamed of themselves for their over-the-top 24/7 incitement.

There will be no KKK violence in Ferguson. Because the KKK doesn't exist. And if it does still exist, its numbers are so small, it cannot pose any serious threat. Any blood spilled, will be on those who've incited the racial division and violence. And we know who they are. They're actually criminals themselves.

I don't think there is much real KKK, but, among dumbass millenials that have never ever had a decent job, there are hundreds of thousands of ignorant whiteboys who could be KKK wannabes in a heartbeat.

I have no problem with white people defending themselves with deadly force, just leave the KKK out of it.
I think it's time we all be truthful and admit there's a very large portion of the black community that's nothing but worthless, violent, racist trash, and something needs to be done about it in a big way, and soon.
WEB DuBois was saying the very same thing 100 years ago.

He called them the "shiftless".
Du Bois interviewed nearly 5,000 people for his study, visiting churches, businesses, social and political gatherings, schools and homes. His findings were published in 1899 as “The Philadelphia Negro.” Du Bois found that the chief problem of the Philadelphia Negro was not that of “sheer ignorance,” but a lack of education. Black family life, he said at the time, “needs strengthening at every point.”
One of the most serious problems among Philadelphia blacks was housing. Du Bois found that African Americans were paying “abnormally high rents for the poorest accommodations, and race-prejudice accentuates this difficulty, out of which many evils grow.”

W.E.B. Du Bois The Philadelphia Negro Penn Current

In Philadelphia, Du Bois reported that the class of blacks that the prejudices of the city had encouraged was that of the criminal, the lazy and the shiftless.
“For them there is succor and sympathy,” he said, “For them Philadelphians are thinking and planning; but for the educated and industrious young colored man who wants work and not platitudes, wages and no alms, just rewards and not sermons, for such colored men Philadelphia apparently has no use.”

Last edited:
My little 4 Wheel Drive S-10 has 214,000 on it and runs as smooth as she ever did.

I hunt and fish in some very crazy places and she takes me everywhere I want to go.

For all you macho gun nuts: Which caliber should Ferguson protesters be shot with? Don't be bashful...
What exactly pushed you into the deep end?

Personally, I believe too much peyote has caused dementia.

I use peyote suppositories.
You also use thought suppositories. You shove something stupid up your ass and somehow think what you shit out will be better after the process.

Forum List

Back