Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

I do fault the officer for one thing.... Bad aim...... One shot to the head should have put that animal down nicely...

Not bad aim...though I might fault him for an insufficient caliber of weapon. He needed something with more steam than what he had. (Think: .44 Magnum on the LOW end of the range.)

who is he? Dirty Harry?

LOL

Seriously, my duty weapon was a .40. Who needs
more than that?

When Mike kept coming, I bet Wilson wished he had something with more steam on it! Perhaps a .454 Casull, a .480 Ruger. or a .50 Desert Eagle.

And anyone who's ever had to fire at a suspect understands that the number of shots fired here was neither unreasonable, nor unexpected.

Fire until the threat is neutralized...which, in this case, means keep shooting until the dude face-plants.

I do fault the officer for one thing.... Bad aim...... One shot to the head should have put that animal down nicely...

Not bad aim...though I might fault him for an insufficient caliber of weapon. He needed something with more steam than what he had. (Think: .44 Magnum on the LOW end of the range.)

who is he? Dirty Harry?

LOL

more than that?

And anyone who's ever had to fire at a suspect understands that the number of shots fired here was neither unreasonable, nor unexpected.
I have a .45 Long Colt at one end of the house, and a .44 mag Taurus Raging Bull at the other. Had smaller calibers but don't want to have to shoot again if I wing someone. I want that first shot to blow a limb clean off and end the encounter.

Addicting Info is well.....let's just say a silly 'source'

Well, NaziCon, compare it to the official Ku Klux Klan platform. Surely you can Google...

The Knights Program
Pretty clear how you think...

NEW BLACK PANTHERS - (blacks) - GOOD!

KU KLUX KLAN - (whites) - BAD!

Last I heard, the New Black Panthers had maybe 12 members, and Fox News played re-runs of those same 12 members for 2 years. LOL!

Oh I see, the KKK is 10M strong, and growing, but the New Black Panthers is just a dozen people who no one supports....

You are an idiot. I'm surprised that you even have the brain power to figure out how to log onto the internet.

Here they are, all 8 of them. LOL!

black-panthers.jpg

You do know what LOL means, right?
Well... if anyone else here is "LOL"ing... they're laughing AT you, not with you.

who is he? Dirty Harry?

LOL

more than that?

I have a .45 Long Colt at one end of the house, and a .44 mag Taurus Raging Bull at the other. Had smaller calibers but don't want to have to shoot again if I wing someone. I want that first shot to blow a limb clean off and end the encounter.

The .45 Long Colt is actually not a powerful round...it's a low-pressure round.

Home defense...hell with pistols, I'll take a 12-bore!

Well, NaziCon, compare it to the official Ku Klux Klan platform. Surely you can Google...

The Knights Program

Last I heard, the New Black Panthers had maybe 12 members, and Fox News played re-runs of those same 12 members for 2 years. LOL!

Oh I see, the KKK is 10M strong, and growing, but the New Black Panthers is just a dozen people who no one supports....

You are an idiot. I'm surprised that you even have the brain power to figure out how to log onto the internet.

black-panthers.jpg

Well... if anyone else here is "LOL"ing... they're laughing AT you, not with you.

Fair enough, But just so you know, I'm laughing at your ignorance for comparing the New Black Panthers to the KKK.

who is he? Dirty Harry?

LOL

more than that?

When Mike kept coming, I bet Wilson wished he had something with more steam on it! Perhaps a .454 Casull, a .480 Ruger. or a .50 Desert Eagle.

Fire until the threat is neutralized...which, in this case, means keep shooting until the dude face-plants.

you ever fired a .50 DE? They are so not worth it. I own one, just cuz I love the weapons and collect everything, but I never shoot it.

And the best home defense weapon is a pump action shotgun, the idea is to scare the intruder off, not have to kill someone. That shotgun pumping will scare most intruders off.

black-panthers.jpg

Fair enough, But just so you know, I'm laughing at your ignorance for comparing the New Black Panthers to the KKK.

You have ZERO credibility, so what you laugh at is of no consequence to any rational person.

you ever fired a .50 DE? They are so not worth it. I own one, just cuz I love the weapons and collect everything, but I never shoot it.

And the best home defense weapon is a pump action shotgun, the idea is to scare the intruder off, not have to kill someone. That shotgun pumping will scare most intruders off.

Yes...also fired a .500 S&W, a H&H elephant rifle in .577 Nitro, and hundreds of hot .44 Magnum handloads. I have also fired my uncle's carry pistol, a Super Redhawk in .454 Casull.

black-panthers.jpg

You have ZERO credibility, so what you laugh at is of no consequence to any rational person.

Says Dumber than your average bear....

who is he? Dirty Harry?

LOL

more than that?

The .45 Long Colt is actually not a powerful round...it's a low-pressure round.

Home defense...hell with pistols, I'll take a 12-bore!
I said .45 Long colt, not .45 ACP. A .45LC can be loaded up to shoot damn near as fast and as hard as a .44 mag. A .45ACP is a completely different story. It's a pretty short cartridge...

454_casull_round_zps21853e0b.jpg

Yes...also fired a .500 S&W, a H&H elephant rifle in .577 Nitro, and hundreds of hot .44 Magnum handloads. I have also fired my uncle's carry pistol, a Super Redhawk in .454 Casull.

Look at this fucking thing

Fires the .50 BMG round LOL

black-panthers.jpg

Says Dumber than your average bear....

Disagreeing with your stupid opinions =/= being dumb Carla. I'm quite confident that in any measure of intelligence I would emerge victorious over you.

But, if you would like to compare Curriculum vitae with me, we can do that.

Look at this fucking thing

Fires the .50 BMG round LOL

Unreal... I almost bought a .50 cal Desert Eagle instead of the Raging Bull. I was wheeling and dealing with the guy and it was going to be like another $750 more than the Taurus. I bought the .44 because the ammo is cheaper and easier to find.

Poor Shitting Bull.

What's wrong, NaziCon? Can't you respond to the facts in my post #162?

Addicting Info is well.....let's just say a silly 'source'

The Knights Program

LOL,that's a stretch....even for an idiot like you.

What's wrong? Was the official KKK website program too much for you to digest?

Forum List

Back