Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

Nobody gives a shit if blacks protest . Regardless of how clueless they are..
Its the rioting , looting and violence that should be put down without mercy.

I am not a member of the KKK. Just got this on facebook. If true this is going to get ugly ..BREAKING The KKK Issues a Public Message to the Ferguson Rioters PHOTO
Interesting that you would have such connections on Facebook that you would even receive such a thing.
are you really shocked...She is one brain cell away from coma

And yet you think you're right for supporting people that destroy other people's livelihoods?
nope i do not. They said they will not do anything until their life or property is threatened. They have every right just like you and me to protect themselves and i think the KKK are some of the worst people in the world. Democrats should be proud of them since they started the Klan .. Look what the rioters did the last time . Ruined peoples property that had nothing to do with anything .. I dont think anyone in St Louis should sit back and let them have field day just because they dont like the truth
Rioting sets the black man back 50 years. If it take vigilantes (ie KKK) to fight back or keep the peace, then so be it. Rioters have to pay for their lawlessness no matter their skin color.

As soon as the THUGERY starts to loot, they should be shot! End of riot when a few dozen are reduced to a few dollars worth of chemicals!

We abolished the death penalty for misdemeanors buddy. I know, they're black so it's okay.

As soon as the THUGERY starts to loot, they should be shot! End of riot when a few dozen are reduced to a few dollars worth of chemicals!

We abolished the death penalty for misdemeanors buddy. I know, they're black so it's okay.

Attacking a cop is a felony AND he was killed in self defense the cop didn't just execute him.

Jesus Christ, why are there so many liars and idiots posting here?

I am not a member of the KKK. Just got this on facebook. If true this is going to get ugly ..BREAKING The KKK Issues a Public Message to the Ferguson Rioters PHOTO
Interesting that you would have such connections on Facebook that you would even receive such a thing.
are you really shocked...She is one brain cell away from coma

And yet you think you're right for supporting people that destroy other people's livelihoods?
nope i do not. They said they will not do anything until their life or property is threatened. They have every right just like you and me to protect themselves and i think the KKK are some of the worst people in the world. Democrats should be proud of them since they started the Klan .. Look what the rioters did the last time . Ruined peoples property that had nothing to do with anything .. I dont think anyone in St Louis should sit back and let them have field day just because they dont like the truth
Rioting sets the black man back 50 years. If it take vigilantes (ie KKK) to fight back or keep the peace, then so be it. Rioters have to pay for their lawlessness no matter their skin color.

So the KKK should be allowed to kill black people? Ah, the longing for the Jim Crow days is strong with this one.

Attacking a cop is a felony AND he was killed in self defense the cop didn't just execute him.

bearmal, you are getting in return the silliness you post, even, when in this case, you are right

Michael Brown was a thug,he died being an asshole......getting exactly what he deserved.
It was simply a case of instant karma, he roughed up a little Korean 1/3 his size, stole some of his stuff, walked out strutting, and five minutes later he was dead in the streets like a dog.

I hope some other kids learn a lesson from that teachable moment.

That black people don't deserve due process? That's it's okay for a police officer to shoot an unarmed black person 6 times with his hands up? But when cops shoot dogs, that's reprehensible.

You don't know Michael Brown nor do you know Darren Wilson. Not to mention that NO ONE called the police to report the shoplifting incident. Not to mention you are 100% believing the cops story and you don't want to even consider the possibility that he might be lying about the incident.
If a prosecutor can't convince a grand jury when the cards are stacked in his favor, that would suggest the cop was doing his job in a lawful manner and is innocent. Ferguson blacks have no right to throw a lynching party.

bearmal, you are getting in return the silliness you post, even, when in this case, you are right

I am of course right in EVERY case.

Why riot? why not wait for the evidence and let the justice system work.

These people are idiots if they burn their city down. Do they want the police to stop doing their jobs?

No but what I see from the far right is you associate bad actors with the people protesting in the streets. People have a right to free speech even if you don't like what they have to say.

I don't like it as they're supporting the people doing the crimes. So we defund law enforcement and hang wilson without a trial?

Where did I say hang officer Wilson? Nowhere, you're hallucinating.

And most protest groups have been handing out flyers telling people to protest peacefully and to not riot. So how are these protestors supporting the people doing the crimes? Or do you believe that the fact that they are protesting police action that they are encouraging these acts (which they are not)?

Why protest? Do they have any real evidence that thye're not going to get a fair trial??? This is a environment that is causing a lot of problems.

Because they have a constitutional right to do so regardless of what you think? I mean seriously why do you think black people don't deserve to assemble and express their grievances toward the government?
Looting is not an acceptable form of expressing grievances.

Your next cl
No but what I see from the far right is you associate bad actors with the people protesting in the streets. People have a right to free speech even if you don't like what they have to say.

I don't like it as they're supporting the people doing the crimes. So we defund law enforcement and hang wilson without a trial?

And most protest groups have been handing out flyers telling people to protest peacefully and to not riot. So how are these protestors supporting the people doing the crimes? Or do you believe that the fact that they are protesting police action that they are encouraging these acts (which they are not)?

Why protest? Do they have any real evidence that thye're not going to get a fair trial??? This is a environment that is causing a lot of problems.

Because they have a constitutional right to do so regardless of what you think? I mean seriously why do you think black people don't deserve to assemble and express their grievances toward the government?

When the Rodney King riots were going I was stunned that the blacks there were so stupid that they were burning down their own homes and neighborhoods.

Your next cl

When the Rodney King riots were going I was stunned that the blacks there were so stupid that they were burning down their own homes and neighborhoods.
Then they bitch that Costco won't build on the ruins.

Your next cl

91% of 50% of all murders are blacks killing blacks. We're not dealing with reasonable people here.

Forum List

Back