Ferguson its going to get ugly if riots begin. KKK warning to them..

Michael Brown was a thug,he died being an asshole......getting exactly what he deserved.
It was simply a case of instant karma, he roughed up a little Korean 1/3 his size, stole some of his stuff, walked out strutting, and five minutes later he was dead in the streets like a dog.

I hope some other kids learn a lesson from that teachable moment.

That black people don't deserve due process? That's it's okay for a police officer to shoot an unarmed black person 6 times with his hands up? But when cops shoot dogs, that's reprehensible.

You don't know Michael Brown nor do you know Darren Wilson. Not to mention that NO ONE called the police to report the shoplifting incident. Not to mention you are 100% believing the cops story and you don't want to even consider the possibility that he might be lying about the incident.
LIES 3 autopsy have proven that your so called innocent man was in side the police car fighting for the police officers gun and he was shot close range in the thumb in the car . His blood was all over the police officers car
Autopsy Missouri teen not shot in back WREG.com

Did I say he didn't fight the officer? Nope.

Did I say he was innocent? Nope.

What I said was (and PAY ATTENTION) is that he was not given his right to due process and (As many witnesses have said) had his hands up when Officer Wilson shot him dead, then the officer committed murder because you are not allowed to kill a surrending suspect.

Also, the not being shot in the back doesn't help Wilson's case because a police officer is allowed to shoot a fleeing felon dead. If he wasn't shot in the back, that means Wilson shot him facing him. Even if he was "grabbing the gun" inside the car, he wasn't outside of the car when he was shot dead. Again the key issue is whether Darren Wilson killed Michael Brown while he was surrending.

The Autopsy Report and the Grand Jury do not agree with you.

The kid is just another dead thug.

I do fault the officer for one thing.... Bad aim...... One shot to the head should have put that animal down nicely...

Michael Brown was a thug,he died being an asshole......getting exactly what he deserved.
It was simply a case of instant karma, he roughed up a little Korean 1/3 his size, stole some of his stuff, walked out strutting, and five minutes later he was dead in the streets like a dog.

That black people don't deserve due process? That's it's okay for a police officer to shoot an unarmed black person 6 times with his hands up? But when cops shoot dogs, that's reprehensible.

You don't know Michael Brown nor do you know Darren Wilson. Not to mention that NO ONE called the police to report the shoplifting incident. Not to mention you are 100% believing the cops story and you don't want to even consider the possibility that he might be lying about the incident.
LIES 3 autopsy have proven that your so called innocent man was in side the police car fighting for the police officers gun and he was shot close range in the thumb in the car . His blood was all over the police officers car

What I said was (and PAY ATTENTION) is that he was not given his right to due process and (As many witnesses have said) had his hands up when Officer Wilson shot him dead, then the officer committed murder because you are not allowed to kill a surrending suspect.

Also, the not being shot in the back doesn't help Wilson's case because a police officer is allowed to shoot a fleeing felon dead. If he wasn't shot in the back, that means Wilson shot him facing him. Even if he was "grabbing the gun" inside the car, he wasn't outside of the car when he was shot dead. Again the key issue is whether Darren Wilson killed Michael Brown while he was surrending.
He wasn't surrendering, he was charging the cop.

The witnesses have no credibility, as their stories do not add up to autopsy results.

Why riot? why not wait for the evidence and let the justice system work.

These people are idiots if they burn their city down. Do they want the police to stop doing their jobs?

No but what I see from the far right is you associate bad actors with the people protesting in the streets. People have a right to free speech even if you don't like what they have to say.

I don't like it as they're supporting the people doing the crimes. So we defund law enforcement and hang wilson without a trial?

Where did I say hang officer Wilson? Nowhere, you're hallucinating.

And most protest groups have been handing out flyers telling people to protest peacefully and to not riot. So how are these protestors supporting the people doing the crimes? Or do you believe that the fact that they are protesting police action that they are encouraging these acts (which they are not)?

These people are idiots if they burn their city down. Do they want the police to stop doing their jobs?

No but what I see from the far right is you associate bad actors with the people protesting in the streets. People have a right to free speech even if you don't like what they have to say.

I don't like it as they're supporting the people doing the crimes. So we defund law enforcement and hang wilson without a trial?

And most protest groups have been handing out flyers telling people to protest peacefully and to not riot. So how are these protestors supporting the people doing the crimes? Or do you believe that the fact that they are protesting police action that they are encouraging these acts (which they are not)?

Why protest? Do they have any real evidence that thye're not going to get a fair trial??? This is a environment that is causing a lot of problems.

You don't have a right to due process when you are attacking someone, even if that someone is a cop, you dope.

the bad guys will make the KKK turn around, bend over, take it, and yell they like it

just sayin'

hope it all turns out to be nothing.

then you dont understand the issue

He wasn't surrendering, he was charging the cop.

The witnesses have no credibility, as their stories do not add up to autopsy results.

How do the stories not add up? The autopsies never said it proved that he was charging Wilson. NEVER. And funny how you accept 100% the version of events from the person trying to get off for MURDER. Darren Wilson could NEVER have done things any differently, he's an angel. It's that black devil! But yeah YOU don't believe the witnesses because it doesn't agree with YOUR narrative that black people are not really people and don't deserve due process.

If he had his hands up while charging and saying "you won't shoot" after the incident in the car with the weapon. Brown should be found "dead by stupidity . . . his."

You don't have a right to due process when you are attacking someone, even if that someone is a cop, you dope.

Umm.... yeah you do. You obviously have never studied the law.

You have a right to defend yourself from a cop if you are in fear of life or limb. If you are told to lie down yet attack, that right is over.

Why protest? Do they have any real evidence that thye're not going to get a fair trial??? This is a environment that is causing a lot of problems.

Because they have a constitutional right to do so regardless of what you think? I mean seriously why do you think black people don't deserve to assemble and express their grievances toward the government?

Umm.... yeah you do. You obviously have never studied the law.

Sonny, I was an MP for 26 years.

Here's a fact for you.

If you are being attacked in ANY jurisdiction in this country you are permitted to defend yourself, up to and including your attacker if need be, and said attacker does not have a right not to be killed so he can have his "due process"

and LEOs are provided the same damn protection.

You are trying to imply that he was killed for jaywalking or robbing that store and so he didn't get due process for those crimes, and that is simply dishonest. He was shot and killed for attacking a cop PERIOD.

The people have a right to protest peacefully.

Ferguson is not Selma Bridge.

Brown had no right to assault the police officer, none.

You have a right to defend yourself from a cop if you are in fear of life or limb. If you are told to lie down yet attack, that right is over.

Incorrect

You do NOT have the right to defend yourself from a cop who is affecting a LEGAL arrest.

To be clear, legal arrest doesn't mean you claim to be innocent, nor does it even mean you ARE innocent. If a LEO in good faith believes you committed a crime and he affects an arrest and you resist, you are guilty of a crime.

If a cop attacks you for no reason, then yes of course you have the right to defend yourself.

As soon as the THUGERY starts to loot, they should be shot! End of riot when a few dozen are reduced to a few dollars worth of chemicals!

Forum List

Back