Ferguson : They Lied

This works for me:

I thought it was much more important to present everything and everybody, and some that, yes, clearly were not telling the truth. No question about it.

Everyone got their say. What's the problem here ?

There were a lot more lying against Officer Wilson, than this one who lied on his behalf & was discredited by lawyer in front of Grand Jury as she testified. The jury knew she lied, so her testimony had no bearing on the outcome.
The grand jury did not know she lied. No one knew that until very recently. McCulloch said he knew she was lying but put her on the stand anyway ... he's in big trouble.

The bigots got the verdict they wanted and don't seem to mind that the whole thing was tainted. Well, it's not over.

There were a lot more lying against Officer Wilson, than this one who lied on his behalf & was discredited by lawyer in front of Grand Jury as she testified. The jury knew she lied, so her testimony had no bearing on the outcome.
The grand jury did not know she lied. No one knew that until very recently. McCulloch said he knew she was lying but put her on the stand anyway ... he's in big trouble.

You're a lying asshole! The jury did in fact discover her lies as she testified.

The bigots got the verdict they wanted and don't seem to mind that the whole thing was tainted. Well, it's not over.
Wanna bet?

The candle (of broad public interest in this) has burned down to the nubs and is already sputtering.

Short Attention-Span Theater.

Last edited:

You're a lying asshole! The jury did in fact discover her lies as she testified.
:link:

:link:

Saint Louis Prosecutor, Robert McCulloch, said the Grand Jury was given ALL the evidence, including all of the witness statements during their investigative inquiry. Sandra McElroy interrogation & investigation by the FBI in which she changed her story & was proven to have lied countless times was included in the grand jury documents.

McCulloch went out of his way to state local investigators and the FBI shared ALL of their information/evidence during their investigation into the Mike Brown shooting.

no he isn't, it is not his job to judge the veracity of the witness, that is the GJ's job you ignorant tool

no he isn't, it is not his job to judge the veracity of the witness, that is the GJ's job you ignorant tool

People lie to a grand jury? Somebody call Jimmy Olson!

I want to know what happened, let the chips fall were they may. It's my sense that Wilson acted in self defense. But if Brown was surrendering with hands up, OK, even if he provoked the whole damned thing...let's stop the games and find the TRUTH. I am not afraid of the truth, are you?

I want to know what happened, let the chips fall were they may. It's my sense that Wilson acted in self defense. But if Brown was surrendering with hands up, OK, even if he provoked the whole damned thing...let's stop the games and find the TRUTH. I am not afraid of the truth, are you?

How as Brown surrendering? What evidence do you have to support this?

Doesn't matter.

The split-second that Asshole Brown reached-in through the squad-car window to try to take the cop's gun, he signed his death warrant.

Everything else is mere detail.

Besides, it's yesterday's news.

It's already fading from the collective American Psyche.

Wrong!

Wilson's own testimony is they were fighting through the window, when Wilson drew his own gun and then Brown grabbed it.

Forum List

Back