Ferguson : They Lied

Doesn't matter.

The split-second that Asshole Brown reached-in through the squad-car window to try to take the cop's gun, he signed his death warrant.

Everything else is mere detail.

Besides, it's yesterday's news.

It's already fading from the collective American Psyche.

Wrong!

Wilson's own testimony is they were fighting through the window, when Wilson drew his own gun and then Brown grabbed it.
Minor variations on the same theme.

Reach for a cop's gun... be prepared to die.

Doesn't matter.

The split-second that Asshole Brown reached-in through the squad-car window to try to take the cop's gun, he signed his death warrant.

Wrong!

Wilson's own testimony is they were fighting through the window, when Wilson drew his own gun and then Brown grabbed it.

not very minor at all

jesus, no wonder I rarely take you seriously

Doesn't matter.

Wrong!

not very minor at all

Suit yourself...

Doesn't faze me in the slightest...

The observation stands...

Doesn't matter.

Wrong!

not very minor at all

Suit yourself...

and that reminds me why I'd support restricting the vote

Doesn't matter.

Wrong!

not very minor at all

Suit yourself...

In what way?

Wrong!

not very minor at all

Suit yourself...

In what way?
There is a huge distinction between going after a cop and trying to get his gun away and grabbing a gun after it's being pulled on you. If you don't see that how the heck would you be able to understand what you were voting for with all the critical thinking skills needed to discern what is real and what is spin, and campaign bs? Like the GOP primary voter not supporting Romney yet voting for him in 2012

We are still waiting for the truth here. But is sounds like Brown never put up his hands to surrender, apparently after he tried to snatch Wilsons gun, he turned around and charged back on the officer after it discharged in the police car when Brown tried to take it from the officer, originally. The "hands up don't shoot" was just a lie. Never happened. Good old Mickey ran back and attacked officer Wilson after he tried to get the officer's firearm away from him after the officer issued a legal warning. I don't think this is a racial issue, it's a common sense issue. Rob a store, walk down the middle of the street, deify police, try to take away a police officer's firearm....get shot and killed. I am not feeling the pain of the Brown family about now.

not very minor at all

Suit yourself...

In what way?
There is a huge distinction between going after a cop and trying to get his gun away and grabbing a gun after it's being pulled on you. If you don't see that how the heck would you be able to understand what you were voting for with all the critical thinking skills needed to discern what is real and what is spin, and campaign bs? Like the GOP primary voter not supporting Romney yet voting for him in 2012
The alternative way to view that is that it is absolutely forbidden to attempt to grab a cop's gun.

Period.

No exceptions.

That, too, is reality.

And, to perceive reality, one must employ those very same critical thinking skills, to discern what you would like to see manifest, and what actually did, in the Real World.

Rejecting juicy rationalizations designed to justify such an attempt, and designating that attempt as overwhelming any combination of circumstances which followed, is not indicative of a lack of such skills.

Furthermore, if you are going to restrict voting to only those possessing critical thinking skills, and then if you also, in turn, define the prima facie evidence of such skills as reaching conclusions or positions identical or similar to your own, then, you sacrifice diversity of opinion, and the freedom to express it, and thereby begin to foster political uniformity.

A state of affairs long (and wisely) held to be toxic to our Republic.

Oh, and, while we're at it, don't go throwing the GOP up in my particular face with too much force... I voted for the Failed Messiah.. twice... although I now regret it.

We are still waiting for the truth here.

But is sounds like Brown never put up his hands to surrender, apparently after he tried to snatch Wilsons gun, he turned around and charged back on the officer after it discharged in the police car when Brown tried to take it from the officer, originally.

The "hands up don't shoot" was just a lie. Never happened. Good old Mickey ran back and attacked officer Wilson after he tried to get the officer's firearm away from him after the officer issued a legal warning.

I don't think this is a racial issue, it's a common sense issue. Rob a store, walk down the middle of the street, deify police, try to take away a police officer's firearm....get shot and killed. I am not feeling the pain of the Brown family about now.

Truth? Facts. All you will get is facts if you can stomach them.

not very minor at all

Suit yourself...

In what way?
The alternative way to view that is that it is absolutely forbidden to attempt to grab a cop's gun.

Period.

No exceptions.

That, too, is reality.

And, to perceive reality, one must employ those very same critical thinking skills, to discern what you would like to see manifest, and what actually did, in the Real World.

Rejecting juicy rationalizations designed to justify such an attempt, and designating that attempt as overwhelming any combination of circumstances which followed, is not indicative of a lack of such skills.

Furthermore, if you are going to restrict voting to only those possessing critical thinking skills, and then if you also, in turn, define the prima facie evidence of such skills as reaching conclusions or positions identical or similar to your own, then, you sacrifice diversity of opinion, and the freedom to express it, and thereby begin to foster political uniformity.

A state of affairs long (and wisely) held to be toxic to our Republic.

Oh, and, while we're at it, don't go throwing the GOP up in my particular face with too much force... I voted for the Failed Messiah.. twice... although I now regret it.

Alternative view? Of what? No view was expressed. Only a fact. A fact that disputed an earlier misconception and mis-truth on your part.

The real world is during a fight with anyone, cop or no cop, when a gun comes into play instinct takes over. Once adrenaline rushes through your body it;s over. I know. I've been there.

With people like you I'd help a campaign by introducing a third candidate to siphon off your vote

I want all the facts. Like Michel Brown NEVER put up his hands to surrender. And he likely charged a officer of the law (not once
but twice) and the officer fired his weapon out of fear for his life. But, let's see what really happened. I know how witness lie especially blacks, Histrionics and all that.

...Alternative view? Of what? No view was expressed. Only a fact. A fact that disputed an earlier misconception and mis-truth on your part...
What misconception or mis-truth?

Did Brown not reach into the squad-car window and grab for Wilson's gun?

...The real world is during a fight with anyone, cop or no cop, when a gun comes into play instinct takes over. Once adrenaline rushes through your body it;s over. I know. I've been there...
How nice for you.

Lucky for you, it wasn't with a cop who was on-duty.

Makes a difference.

...With people like you I'd help a campaign by introducing a third candidate to siphon off your vote
My, my, my... I hold a different and sterner viewpoint on what constitutes justification... and all of a sudden I'm a political enemy.

I'd say your sensibilities are on a hair-trigger... your cross to bear, not mine.

Forum List

Back