Fewer people own more guns

And you say all those gun permits are "new owners"?

I'm sure you can point that out because I can't find it. What I read in your links that more and more fools are stupidly falling for propaganda instead of relying on facts.

But nothing at all about "every carry conceal permit means a new gun owner".

To the clueless one carry conceal permit is issued to one person. You don't get more than one per person

Which has nothing at all to do with your silly declaration -

"every carry conceal permit means a new gun owner"

Please show me where your links PROVE that

Face it. Saying that

is as baseless as

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...obama-can-sign-2nd-amendment-rights-away.html

:cuckoo"

Yeah right, left wing Ma Jones is an expert on gun statistics. Who the fuk cares what Jones comes up with?

Damn but you nutters are predictable.

If you had read the articles, you would not have said something THIS dumb. You also would have seen this -

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

I still don't see even one link that proves this is incorrect.

LOL

Just a couple observations......

The chart is almost 3 years old

and

The number of US households has dropped.

And you say all those gun permits are "new owners"?

I'm sure you can point that out because I can't find it. What I read in your links that more and more fools are stupidly falling for propaganda instead of relying on facts.

But nothing at all about "every carry conceal permit means a new gun owner".

To the clueless one carry conceal permit is issued to one person. You don't get more than one per person

Face it. Saying that

is as baseless as

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...obama-can-sign-2nd-amendment-rights-away.html

Once again you're clueless for every new carry conceal permit that means a new gun owner. A person is not issued more than one carry conceal permit.

For some people, just saying something makes it true.

bigrebnc1775 is one of those people.

No slick that's your boat.

I posted three links. And, there's plenty more where those came from.

You've argued what the posted links are wrong but you haven't posted even one link to back up your whining.

Put up or shut up.

And I posted 5 links that shows you are full of shit
Concealed carry permits increase statewide, record 76,810 issued in 2012 | cleveland.com
Concealed-carry permit applications rise again in Kansas - WyandotteDailyNews.com
Concealed weapons permit numbers soar in Florida over past decade - Sun Sentinel
Record numbers now licensed to pack heat - US news - Life | NBC News
More seek concealed weapons permits - USATODAY.com

Face it. Saying that

is as baseless as

Once again you're clueless for every new carry conceal permit that means a new gun owner. A person is not issued more than one carry conceal permit.

You're really dense.

Why would that mean that none of those people ever owned a gun before they got a CCW? Or, why would it mean that person ran out and bought a new gun just before they got the CCW?

And where, in your links, is that stated?

Besides all the yammering, its just a dumb thing to say because it means absolutely nothing.

But, that's okay ... PROVE it if you can. Otherwise, its just another asshole., er, uh, I mean, opinion. And, you're welcome to it.

Face it. Saying that

is as baseless as

You're really dense.

Why would that mean that none of those people ever owned a gun before they got a CCW? Or, why would it mean that person ran out and bought a new gun just before they got the CCW?

And where, in your links, is that stated?

Besides all the yammering, its just a dumb thing to say because it means absolutely nothing.

But, that's okay ... PROVE it if you can. Otherwise, its just another asshole.

ok let's go with personal exprience how many gun owners that have had a gun for years that you know has went lately too get a carry conceal permit?
THE ONLY PEOPLE I KNOW THAT GET'S A PERMIT TO CARRY CONCEAL ARE THOSE WHO HAVE JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT THEIR FIRST FIREARM.

You're pathetic.

And you're

:cuckoo:

Anything that proves you wrong works for me.

Well then, bring it on.

You've had a couple of hours to back up your claim with even one little shred of proof and you haven't been able to do it. So, you ended it by saying its your opinion. You made an ass of yourself.

If you manage to come up with some evidence that
by all means, post it. Otherwise, we're done.

99.99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens so what the fuck do you care how many guns they own?

Where did anyone say they care?

If you read the posts again, you'll find that no one cares even a little bit.

In FACT, what people care about is the piles and piles of dead people. That's it. That's all. Stop killing people and no one will even ask if you have a gun.

Why does everything have to explained to the dumb nutters?

I asked you why you care. You're the one that started the thread after all.

And I have never killed anyone in fact most gun owners have never killed anyone so again what the fuck do you care how many guns a law abiding citizen owns?

If I owned guns I would NOT advertise the fact.

Word to the wise, eh?

Exactly

No one but my wife and I outside of where we target shoot (a different town) knows we have any weapons in the house. In fact if asked I usually tell people I don't own any guns because it's none of their business.

99.99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens so what the fuck do you care how many guns they own?

In FACT, what people care about is the piles and piles of dead people. That's it. That's all. Stop killing people and no one will even ask if you have a gun.

And I have never killed anyone in fact most gun owners have never killed anyone so again what the fuck do you care how many guns a law abiding citizen owns?

Stop making shit up and just READ.
Stop being stupid and just READ.

I have said, more than once, in this thread, that I don't care how many guns people own and I own several myself.

Stop making shit up and just READ.
Stop being stupid and just READ.

I have said, more than once, in this thread, that I don't care how many guns people own and I own several myself.

Then why start a thread about how many guns people own?

If you don't care stfu.

So your saying you want to disarm blacks and hispanics.

Analysis: Fewer U.S. gun owners own more guns - CNN.com

There's a surprising decline in U.S. households with guns, study finds - The Globe and Mail

Chart of the Day: Gun Ownership is on a 30-Year Decline | Mother Jones

blog_gun_ownership.jpg

IOW, "gun nutters", are a very real phenomenon. The wacko idea of owning guns so one is able to take over the government or fight off the government is "dead" serious to these folx.

Now, if they would just stay home, caressing their guns and dreaming of insurrection, and let the rest of us go about our lives, that would be fine.

(Anyone who wants to dispute the source(s), please, don't whine - Just post PROOF.)

So,what your point?

I've clearly stated my point. TWICE.

If you're still confused you could do one of two things:

1) Think for yyourself and come to your own conclusion or

2) Ask American Communist although he didn't really get it either.

LOL you did no such thing,a list of statistic, but thats it.

My conclusion is once again one of your childish attempts at marginalizing someone or group of people you don't like.

You're pathetic.

And you're

:cuckoo:

Anything that proves you wrong works for me.

Well then, bring it on.

You've had a couple of hours to back up your claim with even one little shred of proof and you haven't been able to do it. So, you ended it by saying its your opinion. You made an ass of yourself.

If you manage to come up with some evidence that
by all means, post it. Otherwise, we're done.

I have you lost.

If I owned guns I would NOT advertise the fact.

Word to the wise, eh?

Exactly

No one but my wife and I outside of where we target shoot (a different town) knows we have any weapons in the house. In fact if asked I usually tell people I don't own any guns because it's none of their business.

True most people especially if asked in a poll on the phone will say they don't own a firearm

Forum List

Back