Fewer people own more guns

So there are fewer people saying they have guns at home? Big surprise. And, of course, because there are fewer willing to talk about it it must be true. How silly.

Your post, name calling, being demeaning--that indicates not only your lack of intelligence, your lack of perception, but also your lack of any kind of decency in discussion. The quality and level of your posts resemble those of an angry teenager or adolescent . I don't know anything about American Communist. I am new to these boards. Only someone not very bright would assume I should know his political leanings. What I do know is that he missed the point of the original post, which is what I was commenting on. You missed the point of the original post, you missed the point of my post, and all you seem to be able to do is mouth off and name call. You really are not in any position, intellectually, to ascertain someone else's level of intelligence.

No, most of the gun nuts are very low IQ. It is worrying, but look at the mass shooters. These are not a bright bunch.

I suggest it's a life task to diagnose the bad people in one's way and quickly get rid of them. You can't cure stupid or mean, and they never, never change: I know, I've been around a long time and they stay the same. Just trash the stupids at once and concentrate on the smart and the nice, that's what I've decided to do. There aren't as many smart and nice people, but they'll have to do because the bad guys will never, never change.

Anyway, I agree that gun ownership is concentrating and building up huge stockpiles in certain hands: always, always rightwing and paranoid about end-of-the-world, secession, revolution, etc. But this is a HUGE phenomenon: ammo sold out all over America, gun shows so crowded people take fifteen minutes to get from one side of the booth to the other so they can buy yet another gun, so I hear reliably from people who go there.

Used to be everyone had a pistol or a .22. But now just some people, the gun nuts, have large armories, stockpiles. And, you know, WHY? It's not a good sign.

99.99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens so what the fuck do you care how many guns they own?

Because all the young schizophrenic shooters steal your guns and go on rampages.

And when you get into your sixties, a lot of you gun nuts become demented with senility and go off on shooting rampages and wipe out the local barbershop, like that old guy in Mohawk, New York, did yesterday.

Wow... Because a survey says so.:lol: Anyone want to tell me how many rational people are going to tell a stranger on the telephone how many guns they have in their house? Not too many I'd suspect. But liberals will use this scientific polling data as facts. :cuckoo: The gun control freaks are going absolutely nuts because even they know that they are losing their War on Guns.

Wow... Because a survey says so.:lol: Anyone want to tell me how many rational people are going to tell a stranger on the telephone how many guns they have in their house? Not too many I'd suspect. But liberals will use this scientific polling data as facts.

You do have a point. I myself would just hang up on such a pollster.

There is no upside to saying one DOES have guns in the house, or to saying one does NOT have guns. Better just hang up.

99.99% of gun owners are law abiding citizens so what the fuck do you care how many guns they own?

Because all the young schizophrenic shooters steal your guns and go on rampages.

And when you get into your sixties, a lot of you gun nuts become demented with senility and go off on shooting rampages and wipe out the local barbershop, like that old guy in Mohawk, New York, did yesterday.

Wow, what an incredibly adolescent and stupid thing for you to say.

Notice how this always happens in New York. Is it something in the water?

Wow, what an incredibly adolescent and stupid thing for you to say.

True, though --------------- nearly every gun rampage has used weapons from one of these big gun nut caches, either bought by the old guy or stolen by the young one -- sometimes he uses guns from his parents, like the many guns and assault rifles the father of that New Mexico kid Nehemiah Griego had around the house: Griego used the assault rifle to kill both parents and three sibs, incl. the two-year-old girl. Lanza stole his many high-powered guns and assault rifle from his mother, after he killed her.

The old guys who became demented bought theirs, like Kurt Myer yesterday: he had a whole lot of guns and ammo in his apartment that he tried to blow up, couldn't carry but a few of his guns to do his killings.

Where did you suppose the weapons come from for the shooting rampages? They come from the big weapons caches stockpiled by the gun nuts in nearly every case.

They want guns to kill lots of people, so they go where the guns to kill lots of people are. Duh.

Notice how this always happens in New York. Is it something in the water?

Good point. Also Colorado: Columbine and the Batman movie shootings. What is going ON with Colorado, you know??

I suppose the weak minds of these shooters are easily stimulated by local shootings and they want to do copycat shootings. That's maybe why we get these weird clusters.

Took the day off to go to the local range today and blast a few roounds with my brand new Handy Dandy >>>>>

r92-55011.jpg

Rossi R92 in 44 Magnum ( stainless) . Geeez that thing packs some kick......kicked up some serious sand, sorta like a slug shot from a shotgun. Thinking a good shot would come damn close to removing the head of a zombie.:2up: Best thing was, the place was packed with gun people firing everything but the kitchen sink on a 34 degree day to boot and this was 10 in the morning. What a rush.......always think of the gun grabbing assholes who would completely shit their shorts just pulling into the parking lot!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back