🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fewest jobs created since 2012

Obama was in a large recession. And yet still his job growth was abysmal.
The last four years of Obama's job growth were better than Trump's first year.

Simple fact.

Simple fact is that they were garbage coming out of a recession. Especially considering 10 T dollars borrowed.

Now with "full employment" Trump is still gaining jobs at a remarkable rate.

Simple. Fact.
Trump just piled another $1.5 trillion on the debt. And he is growing jobs at a slower rate than Obama.

You must have a different definition for "remarkable" than I do.

Obama pulled 10 T on the debt, yet grew out of the recession slower than average.

Trump is growing the employment numbers at full employment, R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E. Of course, a hard leftists would not understand any of this.
So you were upset when Obama had a trillion dollar stimulus, but are cumming in your shorts over Trump's trillion AND A HALF dollar stimulus.

Oh, yeah. That's "remarkable". For sure.

You clearly don't understand the first thing about being remarkable, so I understand the confusion.

I didn't say anything about any stimulus. I said Obama added 10 T to the debt, and you are supposedly horrified about 1.5T? Give me a break.

Obama was the master of debt, Trump can't touch him. On this we will both have to agree. Obama nuked trump when it comes to how much debt he took.

You might want to take a look at post 34.

What that post says is:

"OK, I was completely wrong about what I was saying before so now I'm going to try to wiggle around within the parameters so I can save face on an anonymous message board exactly no one cares about".

You might want to take a look at post 34.

What that post says is:

"OK, I was completely wrong about what I was saying before so now I'm going to try to wiggle around within the parameters so I can save face on an anonymous message board exactly no one cares about".
Too bad. You guys tried too hard, and I stepped on your throat.

It was kinda fun, I must admit.

The last four years of Obama's job growth were better than Trump's first year.

Simple fact.

Simple fact is that they were garbage coming out of a recession. Especially considering 10 T dollars borrowed.

Now with "full employment" Trump is still gaining jobs at a remarkable rate.

Simple. Fact.
Trump just piled another $1.5 trillion on the debt. And he is growing jobs at a slower rate than Obama.

You must have a different definition for "remarkable" than I do.

Obama pulled 10 T on the debt, yet grew out of the recession slower than average.

Trump is growing the employment numbers at full employment, R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E. Of course, a hard leftists would not understand any of this.
So you were upset when Obama had a trillion dollar stimulus, but are cumming in your shorts over Trump's trillion AND A HALF dollar stimulus.

Oh, yeah. That's "remarkable". For sure.

You clearly don't understand the first thing about being remarkable, so I understand the confusion.

I didn't say anything about any stimulus. I said Obama added 10 T to the debt, and you are supposedly horrified about 1.5T?
Hey, it's just the first year, and Trump is trying to match Obama's spending, and he doesn't even have a global recession for an excuse! :lol:

And you tards are completely silent about the debt now! That is most certainly remarkable.

As remarkable as it gets, hypocrite.

Obama made records in how slowly one can grow out of a recession. Also he made a record in how much it cost to get out of the recession.

Well, since it was the worst economic collapse since the last MBA-Republican President, of course recovery would not be as good as normal. What didn't help was the Conservatives forfeit all their duties to govern to try and make Obama "a one-term President". Didn't work, did it?

The reason y'all didn't want to recover the economy was because it would be a tacit admission that the policies that led to the collapse are all bunk, and those policies are the same ones you hold today that led to the worst job growth since 2012, possibly since 2010; deregulation, tax cuts, laissez-faire capitalism, debt. Those are your shitty policies that caused the collapse. Helping to recover the economy from the collapse your policies caused would be a tacit admission those policies caused the need for recovery. And if you don't have your fanciful trickle-down, deregulatory policies, then what the fuck do you have? Nothing. You're empty. Like your head. Remember, Conservatives said in 2008 "the fundamentals of the economy are strong". Clueless then, clueless now. Some things never change.

And you are thanking him? You must be special kind of stupid. Maybe IQ <80? I can see why you love the 3rd world savage nations with such averages now.

Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012, maybe the fewest since 2010. That's entirely, 100% due to the shitty Conservative policies he's pushing. Trump's deregulation led to the fewest jobs created since 2012.

Obviously with the unemployment rate this low we're going to see.....

Trump vows 25 million jobs, most of any president

Trump promised amazing job growth and Trumpanzees day in and out tell us about the amazing job growth under Trump...but then there is the reality that I well predicted:

Trump's admin has a problem - unemployment is too damn low.
Trump says all kinds of ridiculous things. We don't need to do the same.

And oh by the way, from that thread we have this AMAZING GEM from Mac himself:

Irrelevant. It's commonly recognized that there is significant underemployment out there, so Trump's challenge is to maximize workforce potential.

If that happens, we could see significant growth in the GDP, even if the UE doesn't decrease much or at all.

Will he do it? Who knows. But that's the challenge and the opportunity.

Mac isn't it hilarious how a year ago you were talking about hidden underemployment and how there are many more jobs there are to make. Fast forward about a year and you are now talking about how OBVIOUS it is that there aren't many jobs left to create.

OBVIOUS EH? :rolleyes: Could not make this comedy up if I tried.
Um... I don't think you know what "underemployment" means.

It means that there are a lot of people who are employed, but that they're at jobs that don't match their qualifications. You added the "...and how there are many more jobs there are to make." I didn't say that.

Yikes. You went through all that work, trying to "get" me.

I'm a little embarrassed for you.

Alright I'll concede that underemployment does not NECESSARILY refer to number of jobs, BUT there was also no serious jump in median income in 2017 (unlike in 2015 when it jumped 5%) which we would see if there was "skill matching"

I would bet a trillion dollars the hypocritical tards don't even know if the LFPR has gone up, down, or stayed the same since Trump took office.

Underemployment
What is 'Underemployment'
Underemployment is a measure of employment and labor utilization in the economy that looks at how well the labor force is being utilized in terms of skills, experience and availability to work. Labor that falls under the underemployment classification includes those workers who are highly skilled but working in low paying jobs, workers who are highly skilled but working in low skill jobs and part-time workers who would prefer to be full time. This is different from unemployment in that the individual is working but is not working at his full capability..

So vomiting up the definition of "underemployment" doesn't suddenly make the fact that Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012, possibly 2010, go away.

So help me understand why Obama growing jobs at a higher rate than Trump is bad, and Trump growing jobs at a lower rate than Obama is good?

Obviously with the unemployment rate this low we're going to see.....

Trump vows 25 million jobs, most of any president

Trump promised amazing job growth and Trumpanzees day in and out tell us about the amazing job growth under Trump...but then there is the reality that I well predicted:

Trump's admin has a problem - unemployment is too damn low.
Trump says all kinds of ridiculous things. We don't need to do the same.

And oh by the way, from that thread we have this AMAZING GEM from Mac himself:

Irrelevant. It's commonly recognized that there is significant underemployment out there, so Trump's challenge is to maximize workforce potential.

If that happens, we could see significant growth in the GDP, even if the UE doesn't decrease much or at all.

Will he do it? Who knows. But that's the challenge and the opportunity.

Mac isn't it hilarious how a year ago you were talking about hidden underemployment and how there are many more jobs there are to make. Fast forward about a year and you are now talking about how OBVIOUS it is that there aren't many jobs left to create.

OBVIOUS EH? :rolleyes: Could not make this comedy up if I tried.
Um... I don't think you know what "underemployment" means.

It means that there are a lot of people who are employed, but that they're at jobs that don't match their qualifications. You added the "...and how there are many more jobs there are to make." I didn't say that.

Yikes. You went through all that work, trying to "get" me.

I'm a little embarrassed for you.

Alright I'll concede that underemployment does not NECESSARILY refer to number of jobs, BUT there was also no serious jump in median income in 2017 (unlike in 2015 when it jumped 5%) which we would see if there was "skill matching"
There is still a lot of slack in the job market. We'll know the slack is decreasing when we see stronger wage increases.

Wage increases have been going up somewhat, so we'll see. I'm sure both parties will claim credit.

Underemployment
What is 'Underemployment'
Underemployment is a measure of employment and labor utilization in the economy that looks at how well the labor force is being utilized in terms of skills, experience and availability to work. Labor that falls under the underemployment classification includes those workers who are highly skilled but working in low paying jobs, workers who are highly skilled but working in low skill jobs and part-time workers who would prefer to be full time. This is different from unemployment in that the individual is working but is not working at his full capability..

So vomiting up the definition of "underemployment" doesn't suddenly make the fact that Trump's created the fewest jobs since 2012, possibly 2010, go away.

So help me understand why Obama growing jobs at a higher rate than Trump is bad, and Trump growing jobs at a lower rate than Obama is good?
When did I say that Obama's time was bad? When did I say anything about Trump was good?

Are you capable of normal communication on any level?

I didn't say anything about any stimulus. I said Obama added 10 T to the debt, and you are supposedly horrified about 1.5T? Give me a break.

You're a confused person;

We aren't the ones who screeched about the deficits and debt; you guys did.

Pointing out that you are a hypocrite on debt isn't the same thing as debt peacocking. It just points out that you have no principles, and that your criticisms of Obama's debt spending were bunk and bullshit.

Obama was the master of debt, Trump can't touch him. On this we will both have to agree. Obama nuked trump when it comes to how much debt he took.

Trump literally called himself "The King of Debt".

You fucking idiot.

Trump is coasting on an economy which is very fragile. He is out on the golf course reaping the benefits of his predecessor.

This is going to bite him in his gigantic ass eventually.

And his only response will be more gigantic deficit spending.

When did I say that Obama's time was bad? When did I say anything about Trump was good?

Then what point are you trying to make?

Are you capable of normal communication on any level?.

I only work with what you give me. So if you give me bullshit, then you get bullshit back.
Okie dokie.

The point is that job growth is going to slow as the job market tightens.

That's just economics at its most fundamental level. It doesn't get much simpler.

But, as I said, I realize this is a partisan political thread, not meant to be taken seriously.

It was fun watching the Trump zealots go from “lies, all lies” to “well yeah, but...” in the course of about 2 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obviously with the unemployment rate this low we're going to see.....Aw fuck it. Never mind. This is just another partisan troll thread anyway....
Do you expect anything else?
No, I'm afraid not.

This stuff is my profession and I take it seriously. So when people play silly games with it, especially partisan political games, I feel a weird obligation to defend it.

But yeah, I should know better.

You're a confused person;

We aren't the ones who screeched about the deficits and debt; you guys did.

Pointing out that you are a hypocrite on debt isn't the same thing as debt peacocking. It just points out that you have no principles, and that your criticisms of Obama's debt spending were bunk and bullshit.

Trump literally called himself "The King of Debt".

You fucking idiot.

You don't really understand the context there. He certainly isn't the king of INCREASING government debt.

It's simply impossible to beat master Obama.

Trump is coasting on an economy which is very fragile. He is out on the golf course reaping the benefits of his predecessor.

This is going to bite him in his gigantic ass eventually.

And his only response will be more gigantic deficit spending.

The guy is in the mid 30's aproval now, can you imagine where he'll be at when all his economic promises fall way short?

These jobs numbers are just the first drop of a rain coming for the Trump parade.

So Trump's been terrible for jobs...having created the fewest jobs since 2012. Depending on December's jobs report, Trump may have created the fewest jobs since 2010.

26166615_1933022200347594_5779575452773713052_n.jpg

What was obamas first year number?

Forum List

Back