🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fewest jobs created since 2012

Obama was in a large recession. And yet still his job growth was abysmal.
The last four years of Obama's job growth were better than Trump's first year.

Simple fact.

Simple fact is that they were garbage coming out of a recession. Especially considering 10 T dollars borrowed.

Now with "full employment" Trump is still gaining jobs at a remarkable rate.

Simple. Fact.

Simple fact.

Obama's job growth was better in 2011 than Trump's in 2017 too.

So five of the last six years of Obama saw better job growth than Trump's first year;

And depending on December's jobs report, job could even been worse than 2012.

That's like saying it got it here:

It must be nice to be a Nazi...you never have to accept any information that dares ruin the carefully constructed mirage in which you have cocooned yourself.

No year of Obama's had as good unemployment rate as Trump's is.

Obviously with the unemployment rate this low we're going to see.....

Trump vows 25 million jobs, most of any president

Trump promised amazing job growth and Trumpanzees day in and out tell us about the amazing job growth under Trump...but then there is the reality that I well predicted:

Trump's admin has a problem - unemployment is too damn low.
Trump says all kinds of ridiculous things. We don't need to do the same.

And oh by the way, from that thread we have this AMAZING GEM from Mac himself:

Irrelevant. It's commonly recognized that there is significant underemployment out there, so Trump's challenge is to maximize workforce potential.

If that happens, we could see significant growth in the GDP, even if the UE doesn't decrease much or at all.

Will he do it? Who knows. But that's the challenge and the opportunity.

Mac isn't it hilarious how a year ago you were talking about underemployment hidden from statistics. Fast forward about a year and you are now talking about how OBVIOUS it is that there aren't many jobs left to create.

OBVIOUS EH? :rolleyes: Could not make this comedy up if I tried.

Last edited:
Now with "full employment" Trump is still gaining jobs at a remarkable rate

No he's not. His rate is lower than the rate from 5 of the last 6 years.

The only thing remarkable about that is how fucking shitty it is.

Now with "full employment" Trump is still gaining jobs at a remarkable rate

No he's not. His rate is lower than the rate from 5 of the last 6 years.

The only thing remarkable about that is how fucking shitty it is.

Did you understand the "full employment" part?

Of course you didn't. If you did we would not have to call you a moron.

Trump promised amazing job growth and Trumpanzees day in and out tell us about the amazing job growth under Trump...but then there is the reality that I well predicted:

Irrelevant. It's commonly recognized that there is significant underemployment out there, so Trump's challenge is to maximize workforce potential.

If that happens, we could see significant growth in the GDP, even if the UE doesn't decrease much or at all.

Mac isn't it hilarious how ayear ago you were tlaking about how many more jobs there are to make and now you are talking about how OBVIOUS it is that there aren't many jobs left to create.

Could make this comedy up if I tried.

^^That there is one of the most brutal takedowns I've ever seen on the USMB.

No year of Obama's had as good unemployment rate as Trump's is.
That's because jobs grew at a better rate under Obama than under Trump.

Trump should be thanking Obama for passing on such a low unemployment rate.

Funny, every time it was pointed out that unemployment was dropping during Obama's regime, the pseudocons started screaming about the LFPR.

I haven't heard so much as a whisper about the LFPR since you tards started bragging on the current unemployment rate.

Hypocrites.

Simple fact.

Simple fact is that they were garbage coming out of a recession. Especially considering 10 T dollars borrowed.

Simple. Fact.
Trump just piled another $1.5 trillion on the debt. The national debt is still climbing. And Trump is growing jobs at a slower rate than Obama.

You must have a different definition for "remarkable" than I do.

Yeah, do you understand you have Obama to thank for that?

And what gives? The days before Trump was inaugurated, he said the real unemployment rate was like 33% or something.

Well, since he created the fewest jobs since 2012 (maybe since 2010...we need December's jobs numbers), then he should have created tens of millions of jobs to get that 33% unemployment rate down to full employment. But he didn't. He created fewer jobs than Obama created in five of the last 6 years.

Of course you didn't. If you did we would not have to call you a moron.

So Obama brings us to full employment, while you all were saying the real unemployment rate was like 45% or something, and now you're saying the unemployment rate went from 45% to 4% in 12 months? Huh?

Simple fact.

Simple. Fact.
Trump just piled another $1.5 trillion on the debt. And he is growing jobs at a slower rate than Obama.

Obama pulled 10 T on the debt, yet grew out of the recession slower than average.

Trump is growing the employment numbers at full employment, R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E. Of course, a hard leftists would not understand any of this.

Mac isn't it hilarious how a year ago you were talking about hidden underemployment and how there are many more jobs there are to make. Fast forward about a year and you are now talking about how OBVIOUS it is that there aren't many jobs left to create.

OBVIOUS EH? :rolleyes: Could not make this comedy up if I tried.
Um... I don't think you know what "underemployment" means.

It means that there are a lot of people who are employed, but that they're at jobs that don't match their qualifications. You added the "...and how there are many more jobs there are to make." I didn't say that.

Yikes. You went through all that work, trying to "get" me.

I'm a little embarrassed for you.

Mac isn't it hilarious how ayear ago you were tlaking about how many more jobs there are to make and now you are talking about how OBVIOUS it is that there aren't many jobs left to create.

You might want to take a look at post 34.

You probably won't understand it, but look anyway.

Yeah, do you understand you have Obama to thank for that?

Obama made records in how slowly one can grow out of a recession. Also he made a record in how much it cost to get out of the recession.

And you are thanking him? You must be special kind of stupid. Maybe IQ <80? I can see why you love the 3rd world savage nations with such averages now.

Simple fact.

Simple. Fact.
Trump just piled another $1.5 trillion on the debt. And he is growing jobs at a slower rate than Obama.

Obama pulled 10 T on the debt, yet grew out of the recession slower than average.

Trump is growing the employment numbers at full employment, R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E. Of course, a hard leftists would not understand any of this.
So you were upset when Obama had a trillion dollar stimulus, but are cumming in your shorts over Trump's TRILLION AND A HALF dollar stimulus.

Oh, yeah. That's "remarkable". For sure.

Well, at least we have you all on record as being in favor of debt-fueled stimulus now. Surprise, surprise, surprise!

No he didn't grow it slower than average. Since it was the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression (also caused by alissez-faire Conservative deregulation and tax cuts), the recovery will be the worst since the Great Depression.

The recovery could have been better but you all had to throw a temper tantrum because a black guy was elected President, and that election pretty much validated the argument that Conservative economics got us to such a shitty place where a black guy could get elected.

Conservatives had no plan to do anything to recover the economy. In fact, Conservatives were saying in the midst of the economic collapse that the "fundamentals of the economy are strong". Boy were they wrong about that.

Thanks, Obama.

And here's a little more education for you guys.

Brutal, indeed.
Underemployment

What is 'Underemployment'
Underemployment is a measure of employment and labor utilization in the economy that looks at how well the labor force is being utilized in terms of skills, experience and availability to work. Labor that falls under the underemployment classification includes those workers who are highly skilled but working in low paying jobs, workers who are highly skilled but working in low skill jobs and part-time workers who would prefer to be full time. This is different from unemployment in that the individual is working but is not working at his full capability.

Forum List

Back