Fifteen years ago today

I believe insider trading is a crime, blow jobs, not so much.

he wasnt on trial for a blowjob, he was on trial for lying under oath.

What he SHOULD have been on trial for was being the President of the United States and settling for a hummer from a "Long Island 4, 5 tops."

Lying under oath about what? :eusa_whistle:

We all know what he lied about, he could have said "yep, I nailed her" instead he was evasive, and went with wierd definitions of sexual encounters and the word "is"

He lied under oath, thats perjury. I didnt think it was impeachment worthy, but its still perjury.

The good ole days of the GOP

What are they waiting for in impeaching Obama?

Passing Healthcare without a license
Excessive telepromter reading
Improper Social Security card
Being a Kenyan
Excessive golf rounds

There are tons of things they can impeach the Kenyan on.....where are their balls?

he wasnt on trial for a blowjob, he was on trial for lying under oath.

What he SHOULD have been on trial for was being the President of the United States and settling for a hummer from a "Long Island 4, 5 tops."

We all know what he lied about, he could have said "yep, I nailed her" instead he was evasive, and went with wierd definitions of sexual encounters and the word "is"

He lied under oath, thats perjury. I didnt think it was impeachment worthy, but its still perjury.

Perjury and obstruction are definitely impeachment worthy, many people have gone to jail for less. Had he not been president he most likely would have.

Democrats and other leftist fanatics have since frantically spread lies such as "it was only about sex" to divert attention from the high crimes and misdemeanors that actually took place. These diversions continue to the present day. They are similar to lines such as "The Benghazi attacks were only over a video" or "The problems with Obamacare are only because a website doesn't work right".

Was "The Benghazi attacks were only over a video" said under oath in a criminal investigation?

Nope. So...FAIL in the attempt to make a correlation.

You're looking like an idiot here.

It was the supreme court. No other modern potus has ever faced impeachment over actions taken prior to being potus. It was just political bs. And its come back to bite the gop. A supermajority know it was bs. And we constintley have a bunch of lunatic fringe folks clamoring to impeach any democrat. It makes the gop look like a joke because members act like freaking clowns.

Democrats and other leftist fanatics have since frantically spread lies such as "it was only about sex" to divert attention from the high crimes and misdemeanors that actually took place. These diversions continue to the present day. They are similar to lines such as "The Benghazi attacks were only over a video" or "The problems with Obamacare are only because a website doesn't work right".

Was "The Benghazi attacks were only over a video" said under oath in a criminal investigation?

Nope. So...FAIL in the attempt to make a correlation.

You're looking like an idiot here.

I think he's acting like a clown, but idiot works too.

Clinton lied about a blowjob. Big whoop. Good thing they never put any of our other Presidents under oath to ask them if they ever cheated on their wives.

That a President was put under oath to ask him about sex in the first place is such an incredibly petty tactic.

And I hate the guy. But you know what? The two bozos who followed him make him look pretty damn good in comparison.

Last edited:

Perjury and obstruction are definitely impeachment worthy, many people have gone to jail for less. Had he not been president he most likely would have.

If it was in the course of his actions as president, and his responsibilites to said job, then it would elevate to impeachable.

What should have happened is should have spent a month in jail after he was out of office at the end of his term.

Clinton lied about a blowjob. Big whoop. Good thing they never put any of our other Presidents under oath to ask them if they ever cheated on their wives.

That a President was put under oath to ask him about sex in the first place is such an incredibly petty tactic.

And I hate the guy. But you know what? The two bozos who followed him make him look pretty damn good in comparison.

He could have refused to answer the questions, however he chose to lie about it.

He was put under oath with regards to a private lawsuit, not by a congressional committee. If he was that worried about it I'm sure his lawyers could have pushed it off until after he left office, instead they told him to get all silly with the definition of "is", "sexual relations" and what counts as doing the nasty.

He could have refused to answer the questions, however he chose to lie about it.

He was put under oath with regards to a private lawsuit, not by a congressional committee.

And yet the Republicans jumped all over it, now didn't they.

Petty. Real petty.

It was the supreme court. No other modern potus has ever faced impeachment over actions taken prior to being potus. It was just political bs. And its come back to bite the gop. A supermajority know it was bs. And we constintley have a bunch of lunatic fringe folks clamoring to impeach any democrat. It makes the gop look like a joke because members act like freaking clowns.

Sure, excuse the commission of a felony, doesn't matter, he's your guy, right? Rule of men, not law, damn you're pathetic.

He was put under oath with regards to a private lawsuit, not by a congressional committee.

Petty. Real petty.

Could have issued a Congressional reprimand

Instead, they saw impeachment as the only option

Republicans paid a price and tied the country up in bullshit for a year

Aww c'mon Marty I was having fun dont ignore me.

what did Clinton lie about? C'mon buddy

Petty. Real petty.

Could have issued a Congressional reprimand

Instead, they saw impeachment as the only option

Republicans paid a price and tied the country up in bullshit for a year

A censure would have worked also, and saved millions.

If it was in the course of his actions as president, and his responsibilites to said job, then it would elevate to impeachable.

What should have happened is should have spent a month in jail after he was out of office at the end of his term.

The lies he told related to the Jones and Lewinsky cases would have put anyone else in jail for 5-10 years, you don't excuse the conduct just because he's a politician, just stop and think how long they tried to put baseball players in jail for misleading congress. What Clinton did in comparison is at least equal if not more corrupt.

Forum List

Back