Fifteen years ago today

Perjury and obstruction are definitely impeachment worthy, many people have gone to jail for less. Had he not been president he most likely would have.

If it was in the course of his actions as president, and his responsibilites to said job, then it would elevate to impeachable.

What should have happened is should have spent a month in jail after he was out of office at the end of his term.

The lies he told related to the Jones and Lewinsky cases would have put anyone else in jail for 5-10 years, you don't excuse the conduct just because he's a politician, just stop and think how long they tried to put baseball players in jail for misleading congress. What Clinton did in comparison is at least equal if not more corrupt.

Lying in a deposition doesnt usually get you 5-10 years, lying in an open court is another thing entirely.

Aww c'mon Marty I was having fun dont ignore me.

what did Clinton lie about? C'mon buddy

He lied about having sexual relations with Lewinsky, and he use sematics to try to hide the lie, unsucessfully.

It doesnt matter if one doesnt care about the sex aspect, he was under oath and he lied.

Democrats seem willing to forgive other democrats lying then, and now.

Clinton lied about a blowjob. Big whoop. Good thing they never put any of our other Presidents under oath to ask them if they ever cheated on their wives.

That a President was put under oath to ask him about sex in the first place is such an incredibly petty tactic.

And I hate the guy. But you know what? The two bozos who followed him make him look pretty damn good in comparison.

He could have refused to answer the questions, however he chose to lie about it.

He was put under oath with regards to a private lawsuit, not by a congressional committee.

And yet the Republicans jumped all over it, now didn't they.

Petty. Real petty.

All modern politics is petty.

Clinton's transgressions can be minimized by those who could care less about the rule of law but the facts are clear that his actions would have put any ordinary American is jail. No one should be above the law.

Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

He lied about having sexual relations with Lewinsky, and he use sematics to try to hide the lie, unsucessfully.

It doesnt matter if one doesnt care about the sex aspect, he was under oath and he lied.

sexual relation - definition of sexual relation by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Noun 1. sexual relation - the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur

Last edited:
As expected, the leftist fanatics are desperately twisting, shucking, and jiving, trying to pretend it was just about sex and "lies about sex". They've been bitterly clinging to these lies and evasions ever since their boy committed his high crimes and misdemeanors.

For those tired of the leftists' constant disingenuousness, here's the relevant quote from the OP they're hoping you don't remember:

On Dec. 19, 1998, then-President Bill Cinton was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, for deliberately lying to a grand jury about his affairs and sexual harassment of Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, and for willfully obstructing justice and concealing evidence in a lawsuit brought against him by Jones.

We now return you to the usual fairly tales about "It wasn't a big deal" and "Look, there's some baaaad Republicans, oh my!"

Last edited:

sexual relation - definition of sexual relation by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Noun 1. sexual relation - the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur

When you have to get into semantics you have lost the argument.

And if a blowjob isnt a sexual relation, then go ahead and get one in public and see what you get arrested for.

There ya go Marty!

He lied about sex! What married man would lie about have a side bitch? :eusa_shhh:

Sure, let's re-litigate liberal revisionist history and bullshit lies to protect lying Willie. You hypocrite bastards have no morals.

As expected, the leftist fanatics are desperately twisting, shucking, and jiving, trying to pretend it was just about sex and "lies about sex". They've been bitterly clinging to these lies and evasions ever since their boy committed his high crimes and misdemeanors.

For those tired of the leftists' constant disingenuousness, here's the relevant quote from the OP they're hoping you don't remember:

On Dec. 19, 1998, then-President Bill Cinton was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, for deliberately lying to a grand jury about his affairs and sexual harassment of Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, and for willfully obstructing justice and concealing evidence in a lawsuit brought against him by Jones.

We now return you to the usual fairly tales about "It wasn't a big deal" and "Look, there's some baaaad Republicans, oh my!"

Yeah, he left with like 60% approval. Mission accomplished.

There ya go Marty!

He lied about sex! What married man would lie about have a side bitch? :eusa_shhh:

It doesn't matter what he lied about, he lied under oath to a grand jury and obstructed justice in a civil case, he should have been thrown out and jailed for his crimes just like any one else.

What statue on the books makes getting a blow job a crime?

Look up the statute if you want too, but it is illegal in DC. That qualifies the 'high crimes and misdemeanor" clause that impeached President slime ball Clinton.

For instance, oral sex is illegal in 18 states. Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C. consider people who give or receive oral sex to be criminals.

Strange Laws | The Sun

Yeah, he left with like 60% approval. Mission accomplished.

That's liberal "morality" in a nutshell.

* Doesn't matter if you committed a crime.
* Doesn't matter who you hurt, or how badly.
* Doesn't matter how much damage you did.
* Doesn't matter if you damaged or destroyed part of your country's reputation or heritage.

The only important thing is: Did you manage to escape punishment for it?

If you got away with it, then it's "Mission accomplished" to these people.

And you can even find them boasting about it in forums like this one.

Last edited:

And if a blowjob isnt a sexual relation, then go ahead and get one in public and see what you get arrested for.

Try to get pregnant from a blowjob

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? HE LIED, its that simple.

There ya go Marty!

It doesn't matter what he lied about, he lied under oath to a grand jury and obstructed justice in a civil case, he should have been thrown out and jailed for his crimes just like any one else.

Yes it does if we are discussing it. Its' called details.

Now why would a married man lie about fucking another bitch?

See? There goes another one! :cuckoo:

:lol:

There ya go Marty!

When you lie under oath during a deposition, the content of the lie is irrelevant, its the act of lying.

Justify it if you want, but he was guilty of perjury.

There ya go Marty!

Yes it does if we are discussing it. Its' called details.

Now why would a married man lie about fucking another bitch?

The content of the lie is meaningless, once you lie under oath it is the act you are guilty of, not the content.

Democrats and other leftist fanatics have since frantically spread lies such as "it was only about sex" to divert attention from the high crimes and misdemeanors that actually took place. These diversions continue to the present day. They are similar to lines such as "The Benghazi attacks were only over a video" or "The problems with Obamacare are only because a website doesn't work right".

Was "The Benghazi attacks were only over a video" said under oath in a criminal investigation?

Nope. So...FAIL in the attempt to make a correlation.

You're looking like an idiot here.

I believe the lies about Benghazi were repeated on 4 or 5 national TV programs. I would have to check and see if anyone LIED to a Congressional committee where they are under oath.

At least I think you realize that a LIAR appointed by the President repeatedly told this lie and was rewarded with a promotion.

Forum List

Back