Fight Club

emilseine45

Apr 4, 2023
Remember when he's in the parking garage and Tyler Durden is pulling him from behind.....well it shows him being pulled backwards on the security camera but doesn't show Tyler. My question is how can he be pulled like that without Tyler actually being there? Is this a mistake in the film? Now I'm not totally sure anything I said actually did happen in the movie but I think it went like that. Can someone please explain it? I love Fight Club.

Remember when he's in the parking garage and Tyler Durden is pulling him from behind.....well it shows him being pulled backwards on the security camera but doesn't show Tyler. My question is how can he be pulled like that without Tyler actually being there? Is this a mistake in the film? Now I'm not totally sure anything I said actually did happen in the movie but I think it went like that. Can someone please explain it? I love Fight Club.
As we saw earlier in the film "Cornelius" is quite adept at having a fight with himself.

The first rule about fight club is that nobody talks about fight club....

• Banned
Juar got confused. Can someone please watch that scene and get back to me? Booyah!

You can see in the shot his feet are on the ground pushing himself along, they aren't like flailing in the air or dragging behind him.

Although it would take some serious core strength to push yourself with your ass on the ground and your shoulders up with your arms in the air. But really, with all the other craziness in the movie this like 1.5 second scene is a bit silly to nitpick.

You can see in the shot his feet are on the ground pushing himself along, they aren't like flailing in the air or dragging behind him.

Although it would take some serious core strength to push yourself with your ass on the ground and your shoulders up with your arms in the air. But really, with all the other craziness in the movie this like 1.5 second scene is a bit silly to nitpick.

Wow that's true. Great flick. Thanks for playing guys.

Do you think Ed Norton really did it with his legs or was it some trick by the director?

Do you think Ed Norton really did it with his legs or was it some trick by the director?

Of course he didn't do it for real, like I said your core strength would have to be crazy to push yourself backwards like that while half sitting up. Probably just had a harness with a wire dragging him backwards to give the effect.

I just pointed out Tyler didn't have to be there because the scene shows him pushing himself along using his feet.

Of course he didn't do it for real, like I said your core strength would have to be crazy to push yourself backwards like that while half sitting up. Probably just had a harness with a wire dragging him backwards to give the effect.

I just pointed out Tyler didn't have to be there because the scene shows him pushing himself along using his feet.
So then is it a flaw? I mean if norton couldn't physically do it then it's a huge flaw.

Forum List

Back