"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

And yet this is just one example from many of your hate filled posts illustrating just how you seem to 'understand' Love Thy Neighbour:

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Not to mention how you lamented the fact that a man who sustained serious head injuries from a baseball bat wielding lefty maniac 'wasn't hit hard enough'.
And there are many many more examples of you not only supporting violence against men and women who don't share your political views, but where you state your wish that the violence done against them had been more brutal.

And you call yourself a Christian? Lol.
Hypocrisy much?

Maybe you should work on your own hateful violent attitudes and wishes before you lecture others on their attitudes.
I suspect that the nazi slag is beyond redemption. DIdnt she want children shot at the borders ? God will judge her because it is beyond me.
But YOU judged that she should be physically attacked with bricks, just as you have wished violence on other people, and just as you have admitted to being violent yourself.
Do you want me to paste those posts here too?
Do you really think you should be lecturing other people on their attitudes to race when you are such a violent bigot yourself?
He's not a christian...he's just trolling.
I agree. He recently claimed to be a Methodist. Perhaps the 'M' was correct ;).
Ugh....methodists are barely christian anymore. Same with the Presbyterians. They're more like social clubs.

No Presbyterians are NOT; a few Southern Baptist churches I know are a bit social; the Methodist church in my home town runs the food and clothes bank. The Catholic churches are also in line to help the poor and in case of disaster. Three synagogues about 30-36 miles away, these also open their doors to the needy.

God got angry at the multiculturalists at the tower of babel and made them speak different languages and move away from each other to start their own nations....so how can it be that 'fighting racism' is a christian value, when the christian God actually created the conditions that tend to cause 'racism'?
And some of us believe God INTENDED the Families of Man to prosper and LIVE AMONG THEIR OWN. That is NOT "hate", which is what I meant when I said real Christians don't accept the definitions of Christianity and racism from those whom we believe are living in REBELLION to the True God,

I suspect that the nazi slag is beyond redemption. DIdnt she want children shot at the borders ? God will judge her because it is beyond me.
But YOU judged that she should be physically attacked with bricks, just as you have wished violence on other people, and just as you have admitted to being violent yourself.
Do you want me to paste those posts here too?
Do you really think you should be lecturing other people on their attitudes to race when you are such a violent bigot yourself?
He's not a christian...he's just trolling.
I agree. He recently claimed to be a Methodist. Perhaps the 'M' was correct ;).
Ugh....methodists are barely christian anymore. Same with the Presbyterians. They're more like social clubs.

No Presbyterians are NOT; a few Southern Baptist churches I know are a bit social; the Methodist church in my home town runs the food and clothes bank. The Catholic churches are also in line to help the poor and in case of disaster. Three synagogues about 30-36 miles away, these also open their doors to the needy.
Presbys let faggots run their church. That's far from christian doctrine. 2 Kings 23:7: " And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove."

God doesn't even want faggots to live near churches....let alone see them accepted as members of the church or in leadership roles.

God got angry at the multiculturalists at the tower of babel and made them speak different languages and move away from each other to start their own nations....so how can it be that 'fighting racism' is a christian value, when the christian God actually created the conditions that tend to cause 'racism'?
And some of us believe God INTENDED the Families of Man to prosper and LIVE AMONG THEIR OWN. That is NOT "hate", which is what I meant when I said real Christians don't accept the definitions of Christianity and racism from those whom we believe are living in REBELLION to the True God,
Exactly....this is why I put 'racism' in parentheses.

Christ will commend a group's good works, but THAT is not what makes one a "Christian." There IS a Biblical definition.

Christ will commend a group's good works, but THAT is not what makes one a "Christian." There IS a Biblical definition.
Faith in Christ alone is what saves, good works are a byproduct of being saved by grace.

he is another example--fact!!
most of the murders in my city, are committed in the ''poor--black'' areas--by males
do aliens fly around and shine a blue light on these specific areas to make them ''murder areas''??
or is it socioeconomic/cultural/etc??
The reason most murders are committed in poor black areas is a mixture of socioeconomic, cultural and biological. We were just talking about males having higher testosterone than females. Well, black males have higher testosterone than the other races...that's why they make good athletes..but it can also be a curse when mixed with being poor and having a culture that promotes single motherhood and macho posturing.
How come the worlds murder capitals are in Central America then ? Suggests it is linked to poverty rather than skin colour.
There are blacks in Central America, you know that right? But again, high testosterone, being poor and a culture that puts a lot of emphasis on machismo.
I would think there would be more stress in some, not all, poor families--not that that is the deciding factor--but just another
because of financial reasons

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.

Yes.....fighting racism is a christian value...since antifa, and black lives matter are marxist organizations, and hate religion.....they have no problem being racists...

Why the ones who call themselves conservative are thr least compasionate towards others, wouldnt jesus have helped the refugees? The dreamers? Thr immigrants?
Why is it highly likely a racist and a bigot can be conservative more than. A liberal who doesn't even believe in god.
Jesus would say " Obey Caesar's law. Modern times: "Follow the Constitution."
There is no Caesar in America but obeying the various laws of the land is good advice no matter who recommends it.
Stil, I think Jesus would have approved of Martin Luther King Jr, and his Passive Resistance Movement.

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.
Reverend Wright regularly spouted racism in his church and they all loved him for it, including Obama. Maybe you have a point.

Why the ones who call themselves conservative are thr least compasionate towards others, wouldnt jesus have helped the refugees? The dreamers? Thr immigrants?
Why is it highly likely a racist and a bigot can be conservative more than. A liberal who doesn't even believe in god.
Pretty much of a blanket statement, and a huge fail.[/QUOT]

Not all of course but it's a fact....in this very forum. The conservatives are the most racist and bigots.
When I revealed I'm a Muslim all the hate coming from the right, from Jesus followers is flattering.
It's still very puzzling why would those who love Jesus the most are the least compassionate and the least forgiving....and the first to deny help to the needy (DACA,refugees, immigrants, ect...)?

Yes.....fighting racism is a christian value...since antifa, and black lives matter are marxist organizations, and hate religion.....they have no problem being racists...
I don't believe 'fighting racism' is a christian value. In fact, When God dispersed the people from Babel, he confused their languages and he created the nations....which makes God somewhat of a nationalist. And since leftists think nationalism is synonymous with 'racism', God is therefore pro-racist. 'Racism' is a term made up by leftists by the way, normal people just naturally prefer people like themselves because that's what God wanted... You shouldn't play into their bullshit word games.

Last edited:

Not all of course but it's a fact....in this very forum. The conservatives are the most racist and bigots.
When I revealed I'm a Muslim all the hate coming from the right, from Jesus followers is flattering.
It's still very puzzling why would those who love Jesus the most are the least compassionate and the least forgiving....and the first to deny help to the needy (DACA,refugees, immigrants, ect...)?
You need to learn how to post. It isn't in the Koran, and what the people want is what they should get. The reasons are not bigoted or racist if you want this country to succeed like it has.

You really are a dummy
Utah is the mkst conservative state in the union and disproves all your nonsense

I think a lot of these people are fake Christians who use the religion as a cloak for their perverted world view. They have studied the bible long enough to find something to back up their prejudices and thats where it ends.
On this thread they are now claiming that racism is blessed by God. Just like in South Africa and the Confederacy.

What a sorry state of affairs.

I think a lot of these people are fake Christians who use the religion as a cloak for their perverted world view. They have studied the bible long enough to find something to back up their prejudices and thats where it ends.
On this thread they are now claiming that racism is blessed by God. Just like in South Africa and the Confederacy.

What a sorry state of affairs.

I agree.

You really are a dummy
Utah is the mkst conservative state in the union and disproves all your nonsense

I just happened to be married to someone who's mom's family side are Mormon and they all live in Utah. :)....they are very orejudist to say the least if not racists.

How come the worlds murder capitals are in Central America then ? Suggests it is linked to poverty rather than skin colour.

most people in central america are the descendants of tribal people known for sacrificing human beings to their serpent god in brutal rituals.
Oh lord. They are all Christians now. Isnt that more relevant ?

most people in central america are the descendants of tribal people known for sacrificing human beings to their serpent god in brutal rituals.
Oh lord. They are all Christians now. Isnt that more relevant ?
Uh, not really. A lot are Catholics, but not all of them.

Serbia, and El Salvador aren't particularly different in income, or Christian faith, but they sure do differ vastly in murder rates.

How come?
Serbia is a very backward place, racist and homophobic. They have a long way to go to join Western European standards.

El Salvador is not backwards?

Forum List

Back