"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

How come the worlds murder capitals are in Central America then ? Suggests it is linked to poverty rather than skin colour.

most people in central america are the descendants of tribal people known for sacrificing human beings to their serpent god in brutal rituals.
Oh lord. They are all Christians now. Isnt that more relevant ?

How come the worlds murder capitals are in Central America then ? Suggests it is linked to poverty rather than skin colour.

most people in central america are the descendants of tribal people known for sacrificing human beings to their serpent god in brutal rituals.
Oh lord. They are all Christians now. Isnt that more relevant ?
Uh, not really. A lot are Catholics, but not all of them.

Serbia, and El Salvador aren't particularly different in income, or Christian faith, but they sure do differ vastly in murder rates.

How come?
Serbia is a very backward place, racist and homophobic. They have a long way to go to join Western European standards.

Even though Eastern Europe is indeed far more racist, Western Europeans have had far more racist massacres, many of them done by ethnic Brits like Darren Osborne, Dylan Roof, or James Alex Fields Jr.

Yes, considering the British surnames of the other 2, and that they were born in a very ethnically British U.S South.

It seems Brits just are violent, savages, who lack discipline.

Why the ones who call themselves conservative are thr least compasionate towards others, wouldnt jesus have helped the refugees? The dreamers? Thr immigrants?
Why is it highly likely a racist and a bigot can be conservative more than. A liberal who doesn't even believe in god.
Pretty much of a blanket statement, and a huge fail.[/QUOT]

Not all of course but it's a fact....in this very forum. The conservatives are the most racist and bigots.
When I revealed I'm a Muslim all the hate coming from the right, from Jesus followers is flattering.
It's still very puzzling why would those who love Jesus the most are the least compassionate and the least forgiving....and the first to deny help to the needy (DACA,refugees, immigrants, ect...)?
I think a lot of these people are fake Christians who use the religion as a cloak for their perverted world view. They have studied the bible long enough to find something to back up their prejudices and thats where it ends.
On this thread they are now claiming that racism is blessed by God. Just like in South Africa and the Confederacy.

What a sorry state of affairs.
God created the conditions in which what you leftist kooks call 'racism' would flourish. I don't believe preferring your own kind of people and thinking of them as the best as hateful, or even bigoted. The only time it can be bad, is if you target people of another race(nation)and do violence against and oppress them because you think your race is meant to lord over all other races.

Why the ones who call themselves conservative are thr least compasionate towards others, wouldnt jesus have helped the refugees? The dreamers? Thr immigrants?
Why is it highly likely a racist and a bigot can be conservative more than. A liberal who doesn't even believe in god.

Not all of course but it's a fact....in this very forum. The conservatives are the most racist and bigots.
When I revealed I'm a Muslim all the hate coming from the right, from Jesus followers is flattering.
It's still very puzzling why would those who love Jesus the most are the least compassionate and the least forgiving....and the first to deny help to the needy (DACA,refugees, immigrants, ect...)?
I think a lot of these people are fake Christians who use the religion as a cloak for their perverted world view. Ts.

Yep! The more whites killed the more happy are lefts!
Enough is enough!
Any white shall be a proud racist and defend his race.
We are the best, we have created the best civilization ever!
And turd nations have created nothing except condemnation of 'racism' and benefits claims.
Yep!
We - whites are proud racists!
Our race is the best!

marchofthetitans.jpg

I think a lot of these people are fake Christians who use the religion as a cloak for their perverted world view. Ts.

Yep! The more whites killed the more happy are lefts!
Enough is enough!
Any white shall be a proud racist and defend his race.
We are the best, we have created the best civilization ever!
And turd nations have created nothing except condemnation of 'racism' and benefits claims.
Yep!
We - whites are proud racists!
Our race is the best!

marchofthetitans.jpg
Whites are no prouder of their race than any other race is. They're just the only ones who get called racist for being proud of their race.

Whites are no prouder of their race than any other race is. They're just the only ones who get called racist for being proud of their race.[/QUOTE]

Blacks for example created nothing for humanity, but Black Power or BLM are in and highly priced by MSM presstitutes.
Whites created almost everything, but any turd ape can spit and vomit on us.
All this is due to 'works' of insane liberal traitors who are hardly working within on destroying and annihilation the white christian man.

I wonder what Martin Luther would have made of todays super churches. I think that he would have recognised them straight away.
The Church has a duty to speak out on racism,diversity and inclusion. But many "churches" are there to serve their pastors and not God.

Ask MLK Jr's family. Several support President Trump.

Alveda King, MLK’s niece: ‘I voted for Mr. Trump’
On King day, Trump meets with Martin Luther King III
Several?

It's supposed to be easy....no turning the other cheek, that's too hard. No feeding the poor, that's too hard. No loving your neighbor, that's too hard. No being for peace on Earth, that's too hard.

I never read the book, but I'm pretty sure there's a part in there warning against conspicuously doing 'good' to win praise from your peers.

I think a lot of these people are fake Christians who use the religion as a cloak for their perverted world view. They have studied the bible long enough to find something to back up their prejudices and thats where it ends.
On this thread they are now claiming that racism is blessed by God. Just like in South Africa and the Confederacy.

Read the Koran and see what Islam says about non-believers and their inferiority to Muslims. They have skipped racism and have gone straight to hate. And it is all sanctioned and encouraged by Muhammad and Allah.

It's supposed to be easy....no turning the other cheek, that's too hard. No feeding the poor, that's too hard. No loving your neighbor, that's too hard. No being for peace on Earth, that's too hard.
Lol....a biblical reprobate trying to play Sunday school teacher. This is hilarious!

Read the Koran and see what Islam says about non-believers and their inferiority to Muslims. They have skipped racism and have gone straight to hate. And it is all sanctioned and encouraged by Muhammad and Allah.
The koran is just like the bible.....a book written by men to prop up a patriarchal religion.

Lol....a biblical reprobate trying to play Sunday school teacher. This is hilarious!
Woooooosh! Right over your little head, I see.

Is this guy forth coming on Islam? It does not look like it. Is it hard to hate non- believers? Is it hard to kill children of non believers? Is it hard to intimidate citizens of host countries? The answer is that these things are obligations in Islam.

I suggest you leave Christians alone.

The koran is just like the bible.....a book written by men to prop up a patriarchal religion.

Ignorance is bliss. How does bliss feel?

What is easy is chiding Christians and criticizing a religion with some actual positives because its followers will not kill you. Gutless wonders just love it.

I think you'll find most godless liberals think all the religions are pieces of shit, and that not one is better than the other.

Woooooosh! Right over your little head, I see.
Not at all. Lol. I'm laughing at your attempt to sound like you understand any of those verses you are referencing.

Forum List

Back