"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

What is easy is chiding Christians and criticizing a religion with some actual positives because its followers will not kill you. Gutless wonders just love it.

I think you'll find most godless liberals think all the religions are pieces of shit, and that not one is better than the other.
If God doesn't exist, why are you so angry with Him?

What is easy is chiding Christians and criticizing a religion with some actual positives because its followers will not kill you. Gutless wonders just love it.

I think you'll find most godless liberals think all the religions are pieces of shit, and that not one is better than the other.

If they cannot distinguish between the doctrines that is just laziness.
I suggest you leave Christians alone.

Problem with that is that many Christians seek to impose their religious views on government and society, when religion is no one's business but your own.

Islams religious views are the government and society. Get the difference there?

If God doesn't exist, why are you so angry with Him?

Huh? I'm angry at people who push their religious views on government and society when religion is a private matter and has no bearing on the law of the land.
What makes you think you get to push your secular views on government and society and that your beliefs should have any baring on the law of the land? I mean, obviously you are asserting that your way should be the only way by telling religious people that they their values and principles should not be allowed to be represented in government and society, correct?

How totalitarian and authoritarian of you.

No, not really. It's not the doctrines, it's the fundamental adherence to faith in a magical, omnipotent being. Laziness is saying "it's God's will" to questions that you don't know the answer to.

Why did God let 6,000,000 of his chosen people be slaughtered? It's his will.
Why did God let Priests sexually abuse children and allow the Catholic Church to cover it up? It's his will.
Why did God let a giant Hurricane destroy New Orleans? It's his will
Why did God let a woman get raped? It's his will

The laziness is on religion's side, relying on faith to explain away questions you don't know the answer to, either because you're too scared, lazy, or stupid.

Islams religious views are the government and society. Get the difference there?

No. Christians seek to impose their religious views in government and society all the fucking time.

No, not really. It's not the doctrines, it's the fundamental adherence to faith in a magical, omnipotent being. Laziness is saying "it's God's will" to questions that you don't know the answer to.

Why did God let Priests sexually abuse children and allow the Catholic Church to cover it up? It's his will.

The laziness is on religion's side, relying on faith to explain away questions you don't know the answer to, either because you're too scared, lazy, or stupid.

No. Christians seek to impose their religious views in government and society all the fucking time.

Why bother debating with this guy ^...? All he does is derail threads with religious stuff.

What makes you think you get to push your secular views on government and society

Because my views aren't steeped in faith and childish fantasy. You learn about God the same time you learn about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, yet as an adult you don't believe in those last three things (unless you do...do you?). So why believe in the first????

and that your beliefs should have any baring on the law of the land?

Religion has no place in government (or in open society IMO). Period. You're supposed to pray in private, just like Jesus said. So you call yourself a Christian, yet you don't act like Christ at all. And he was Jewish, which means all you MAGA red hats would want to kill him so he "won't replace [them]".

I mean, obviously you are asserting that your way should be the only way by telling religious people that they their values and principles should not be allowed to be represented in government and society, correct?

I think religious people are stupid, yes. But if you want to practice religion, do so in the privacy of your own home or in church. I don't want to see your religion. BTW - you think if Jesus ever comes back he wants to see another fucking cross? It's like going up to Jackie O with a rifle pendant on saying "just thinking about Johnny...just thinking about Johnny..."

Why bother debating with this guy ^...? All he does is derail threads with religious stuff.
He must be a kid, adult atheists eventually mature and realize if they actually do not believe in God, they shouldnt care if people believe in God or not. They are at peace with the idea that everyone has the right to believe as they wish...and many mature, adult atheists actually find that observing christian morality in their own lives is the best way to live.

But Derp doesn't know this...

This thread is about religion. The literal title of the thread is "fighting racism is a Christian value".

Get a clue.

What makes you think you get to push your secular views on government and society

Because my views aren't steeped in faith and childish fantasy. You learn about God the same time you learn about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, yet as an adult you don't believe in those last three things (unless you do...do you?). So why believe in the first????

and that your beliefs should have any baring on the law of the land?

Religion has no place in government (or in open society IMO). Period. You're supposed to pray in private, just like Jesus said. So you call yourself a Christian, yet you don't act like Christ at all. And he was Jewish, which means all you MAGA red hats would want to kill him so he "won't replace [them]".

I mean, obviously you are asserting that your way should be the only way by telling religious people that they their values and principles should not be allowed to be represented in government and society, correct?

I think religious people are stupid, yes. But if you want to practice religion, do so in the privacy of your own home or in church. I don't want to see your religion. BTW - you think if Jesus ever comes back he wants to see another fucking cross? It's like going up to Jackie O with a rifle pendant on saying "just thinking about Johnny...just thinking about Johnny..."
No, go fuck yourself. This country was founded upon religious freedom. You keep your bitching and complaining about it in the privacy of your own home.

Ahem, so I ask again....If God doesn't exist, why are you so angry at Him?

Again, I said I'm angry at people who impose their views that they think they get from God. Your stupid fairy tales have no bearing on society or the rule of law. If you're going to use ancient texts to legislate morality, use Aesop's fables instead. They teach actual moral lessons and were written before the Bible.

He must be a kid, adult atheists eventually mature and realize if they actually do not believe in God, they shouldnt care if people believe in God or not. They are at peace with the idea that everyone has the right to believe as they wish...and many mature, adult atheists actually find that observing christian morality in their own lives is the best way to live..

So you have this terrible habit of not reading comprehensively what someone posts. I said I don't care if you believe in God, what I care about is you imposing those beliefs on society and the rule of law.

Your problem is one that all religious people have; you only hear the things you want to hear.

So what you're trying to do is build a straw man that I think you shouldn't believe in God, when that's not what I have said at all. You do that so you can exercise victimhood and cast yourself as being the victim when you're not. I'm the victim because I have to sit here and be victimized by your shitty religious beliefs that impose upon the rule of law. You're not the victim because you believe in God. You're the aggressor because you force your belief in God upon society and the rule of law.

So eat shit.

No, go fuck yourself. This country was founded upon religious freedom.

Yes, the freedom to practice religion as you want, or not to practice religion at all. But you all think that practicing your religion entails imposing those dogmatic views on society and the rule of law. And that's what my issue is. An issue you don't seem to want to discuss because you know it will result in you arguing for a theocracy.

You keep your bitching and complaining about it in the privacy of your own home.

Just like religion. Keep it in the home and church, no one wants to see you praying at a restaurant before you eat. It's disgusting. Think of the children!

Why did God let 100 million people murdered by Communist regimes?

He must be a kid, adult atheists eventually mature and realize if they actually do not believe in God, they shouldnt care if people believe in God or not. They are at peace with the idea that everyone has the right to believe as they wish...and many mature, adult atheists actually find that observing christian morality in their own lives is the best way to live..

So you have this terrible habit of not reading comprehensively what someone posts. I said I don't care if you believe in God, what I care about is you imposing those beliefs on society and the rule of law.

Your problem is one that all religious people have; you only hear the things you want to hear.

So what you're trying to do is build a straw man that I think you shouldn't believe in God, when that's not what I have said at all. You do that so you can exercise victimhood and cast yourself as being the victim when you're not. I'm the victim because I have to sit here and be victimized by your shitty religious beliefs that impose upon the rule of law. You're not the victim because you believe in God. You're the aggressor because you force your belief in God upon society and the rule of law.

So eat shit.
It's either your beliefs or mine that are going to be pushed onto society and the law of the land, Bud. Mine has a better track record, atheistic communist regimes killed over 100 million people, religion never took that many lives even in it's most bloody conflicts in human history. You are a whiny little bigot, that's what you are...not a victim.

Let me ask you something, if you are right...and there is no God, we are just accidentally here on this earth for no particular reason....By what or who's authority do you have to tell anyone what is right or wrong? Why shouldn't anyone who is more powerful, regardless of what they believe or don't believe...not be able to oppress and rule over the weak? Why can't they just kill off entire groups?
After all, we are all just a cosmic accident on a ball of rock for no reason...there cannot be any such thing as objective morality if what you believe is true.

Ahem, so I ask again....If God doesn't exist, why are you so angry at Him?

Again, I said I'm angry at people who impose their views that they think they get from God. Your stupid fairy tales have no bearing on society or the rule of law. If you're going to use ancient texts to legislate morality, use Aesop's fables instead. They teach actual moral lessons and were written before the Bible.
You are angry at God, the very concept makes you furious...this is obvious.

You want to be able to do whatever you want to do, without guilt. You don't like the fact that Christians will point out when you are doing something immoral, because you know it is immoral deep down...but you enjoy being depraved and degenerate so you want the world to be devoid of any mention of something that will remind you that what you are doing is immoral and wrong.

It's that simple. You are actually an anti-theist, not an atheist. You believe God exists deep within your subconscious... You just hate that God condemns that which you lust for.

Forum List

Back