"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

No footnotes to this one. Clear as day. Kicks Phineas right up his arse. Love thy neighbour trumps just about everything else you can root out
Do you live your neighbor when you allow rapists into your home to rape your wife and daughter (assuming you have normal family values)
Love thy neighbour seems to be beyond your understanding.
And yet this is just one example from many of your hate filled posts illustrating just how you seem to 'understand' Love Thy Neighbour:

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Not to mention how you lamented the fact that a man who sustained serious head injuries from a baseball bat wielding lefty maniac 'wasn't hit hard enough'.
And there are many many more examples of you not only supporting violence against men and women who don't share your political views, but where you state your wish that the violence done against them had been more brutal.

And you call yourself a Christian? Lol.
Hypocrisy much?

Maybe you should work on your own hateful violent attitudes and wishes before you lecture others on their attitudes.
I suspect that the nazi slag is beyond redemption. DIdnt she want children shot at the borders ? God will judge her because it is beyond me.

How come the worlds murder capitals are in Central America then ? Suggests it is linked to poverty rather than skin colour.

most people in central america are the descendants of tribal people known for sacrificing human beings to their serpent god in brutal rituals.
Oh lord. They are all Christians now. Isnt that more relevant ?
Uh, not really. A lot are Catholics, but not all of them.
So how many of them practise sacrificial ceremonies then ?

How come the worlds murder capitals are in Central America then ? Suggests it is linked to poverty rather than skin colour.

most people in central america are the descendants of tribal people known for sacrificing human beings to their serpent god in brutal rituals.

Serbia, and El Salvador aren't particularly different in income, or Christian faith, but they sure do differ vastly in murder rates.

How come?

So how many of them practise sacrificial ceremonies then ?
I'd have to look into that. I know a lot of Mexican drug cartel members practice human sacrifices to "the spirit of death". A kind of variation of Santaria.

No footnotes to this one. Clear as day. Kicks Phineas right up his arse. Love thy neighbour trumps just about everything else you can root out
Do you live your neighbor when you allow rapists into your home to rape your wife and daughter (assuming you have normal family values)
And yet this is just one example from many of your hate filled posts illustrating just how you seem to 'understand' Love Thy Neighbour:

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Not to mention how you lamented the fact that a man who sustained serious head injuries from a baseball bat wielding lefty maniac 'wasn't hit hard enough'.
And there are many many more examples of you not only supporting violence against men and women who don't share your political views, but where you state your wish that the violence done against them had been more brutal.

Hypocrisy much?

Maybe you should work on your own hateful violent attitudes and wishes before you lecture others on their attitudes.
I suspect that the nazi slag is beyond redemption. DIdnt she want children shot at the borders ? God will judge her because it is beyond me.
You are judging her.

I'd have to look into that. I know a lot of Mexican drug cartel members practice human sacrifices to "the spirit of death". A kind of variation of Santaria.

Eating hearts, spit-roasting living people and worse. They'll kill your entire family and your cat and dog if you cross them.

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

But YOU judged that she should be physically attacked with bricks, just as you have wished violence on other people, and just as you have admitted to being violent yourself.
Do you want me to paste those posts here too?
Do you really think you should be lecturing other people on their attitudes to race when you are such a violent bigot yourself?

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

But YOU judged that she should be physically attacked with bricks, just as you have wished violence on other people, and just as you have admitted to being violent yourself. Do you want me to paste those posts here too? Do you really think you should be lecturing other people on their attitudes to race when you are such a violent bigot yourself? And you call yourself a Christian? Lol.
She is a racist and fighting racism is a Christian value.She wont be in heaven when I get there.

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

But YOU judged that she should be physically attacked with bricks, just as you have wished violence on other people, and just as you have admitted to being violent yourself.
Do you really think you should be lecturing other people on their attitudes to race when you are such a violent bigot yourself?
He's not a christian...he's just trolling.

Serbia, and El Salvador aren't particularly different in income, or Christian faith, but they sure do differ vastly in murder rates.

How come?
Serbia is a very backward place, racist and homophobic. They have a long way to go to join Western European standards.

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

But YOU judged that she should be physically attacked with bricks, just as you have wished violence on other people, and just as you have admitted to being violent yourself. Do you want me to paste those posts here too? Do you really think you should be lecturing other people on their attitudes to race when you are such a violent bigot yourself? And you call yourself a Christian? Lol.
She is a racist and fighting racism is a Christian value.She wont be in heaven when I get there.
Fighting racism is not a christian value. Technically, it could be said that God created "racism" when He dispersed all the earth's peoples from the tower of Babel to form their own nations and confused their languages.

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

Not our place to judge but the title is correct; God created all peoples in God's image(.)

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

I agree. He recently claimed to be a Methodist. Perhaps the 'M' was correct ;).

Fascist Slag gets Caked

Hypocrisy much?

I agree. He recently claimed to be a Methodist. Perhaps the 'M' was correct ;).
Ugh....methodists are barely christian anymore. Same with the Presbyterians. They're more like social clubs.

God got angry at the multiculturalists at the tower of babel and made them speak different languages and move away from each other to start their own nations....so how can it be that 'fighting racism' is a christian value, when the christian God actually created the conditions that tend to cause 'racism'?

Forum List

Back