Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Yes you did:

Epstein's sex trafficking took place in many places including Florida, NY and yes, the island.
Trump never visited the island and that is where the sex trafficking took place

Did pedophiles engage in sex at other locations?

Sure

But not involving trump

Unbelievable....

Not unbelievable at all. Trump
Good thing gop is in power or dems would want to prove files are false
But the press will twist this as trump did and Clinton didn’t

Except that your source is a highly biased piece of shit:

• Overall, we rate The Post Millennial Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed in reporting due to publishing unsubstantiated claims and having several failed fact checks.

Trump's name is all over these documents:

It's always bizarre to me whenever Republicans defend Trump so vehemently and passionately, because to me it has always been clear that he's a New York 'liberal', plus he's a long-time friend of the Clintons... and in my view, he's 'in the club', but just playing a role. Knowing how corrupt the Clintons are, for that reason alone I never trusted him.

It's always bizarre to me whenever Republicans defend Trump so vehemently and passionately, because to me it has always been clear that he's a New York 'liberal', plus he's a long-time friend of the Clintons... and in my view, he's 'in the club', but just playing a role. Knowing how corrupt the Clintons are, for that reason alone I never trusted him.
Reagan was a democrat at one time

Comey was not the head of the DoJ. He couldn't protect her.

Republican Jeff Sessions was and he was appointed by Trump.
I guess you forgot about the tarmac meeting and the AG leaving it up to Comey and she would use his recommendation

Forum List

Back