Filthy Progs Angry And Bitter Not Thankful

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Calling us normals "fascists" and "nazis" and that's just for starters...what a cartoon the pampered idiot-left has become
communist.gif

Imagine having to sit down for Thanksgiving dinner with this lunatic at the table.....YIKES! :eek-52:

3697838F00000578-3708455-image-a-103_1469528866279.jpg

Calling us normals "fascists" and "nazis" and that's just for starters...what a cartoon the pampered idiot-left has become
communist.gif

Imagine having to sit down for Thanksgiving dinner with this lunatic at the table.....YIKES! :eek-52:

I would rather sit between O.J. Simpson and Charles Manson and see which one take the first stab at me...:death:

communist.gif

I'm just wondering why we even had an election. I mean the left felt that hitlery somehow deserved the seat. I mean, did they know there would be an election? It doesn't seem like it. Did this lady discuss the election with 300 million others and know the outcome? I still don't get it. I'm puzzled by the crying. She obviously didn't know she just had eight years of her sides bullshit. LOL yikes is right.

The simple way around this is to stick to policy discussions. It will blow their low information minds.

communist.gif

I'm just wondering why we even had an election. I mean the left felt that hitlery somehow deserved the seat. I mean, did they know there would be an election? It doesn't seem like it. Did this lady discuss the election with 300 million others and know the outcome? I still don't get it. I'm puzzled by the crying. She obviously didn't know she just had eight years of her sides bullshit. LOL yikes is right.
You just used the nickname "HItlery" in a thread complaining about democrats calling people fascists.

Its like stupid hillbilly inception

• Banned
[

My guess is they've stared at their smart phones so long they're no longer living in the real world.....they walk into posts, pools, out into traffic texting and taking selfies.....I fear for their future.

People on the opposite sides of the spectrum love to paint with broad-brush strokes and insult each other. Get over it. Or don't. Just don't whine about it.

communist.gif

You just used the nickname "HItlery" in a thread complaining about democrats calling people fascists.

Its like stupid hillbilly inception
well when something is fact, it's fact.

This morning I'm reading about LEGIONS of people being dis-invited from Thanksgiving dinner over Trump getting elected. Most of them are millennials away at college who are falling into massive debt with no job prospects. You'd think they'd be terrified but they're more concerned about "climate-change" and "diversity" ie taking crap off darkies. :eusa_doh:

I'm thankful for our new first family and think our new president should get everything he wants.

This morning I'm reading about LEGIONS of people being dis-invited from Thanksgiving dinner over Trump getting elected. Most of them are millennials away at college who are falling into massive debt with no job prospects. You'd think they'd be terrified but they're more concerned about "climate-change" and "diversity" ie taking crap off darkies. :eusa_doh:

I'm sure ya'll can get those internment camps up and running in the first 100 days, not to worry.

I'm sure ya'll can get those internment camps up and running in the first 100 days, not to worry.

You betcha...we'll make the trains run on time again. :lol:

Which jobs do you think will come back, and how will they be brought back?

Don't have the time or inclination to give you an econ 101 lesson in capital and labor movement. Suffice to say when an American company can't profit from using peon labor, plus the inherent problems of off-shore manufacturing, they'll stay here. A 35% tariff will get their attention plus a demand from our trading partners that we get equity in exports.

It is quite simple.
My generation was raised by baby boomers...baby boomers were high achievers and career-minded..."latch-key kids" was coined in this era. Kids were pretty much left to themselves to entertain themselves and had to fend for themselves.
Today's youth were raised by Gen-X'rs...which showered their children with attention...spoiled them rotten with every new toy on the market, nothing was ever their fault...and everyone gets a trophy.
So young people today have no ability to process failure, or how to deal with loss.

You betcha...we'll make the trains run on time again. :lol:

Oh I know, you git 'em tigger.

It is quite simple.
My generation was raised by baby boomers...baby boomers were high achievers and career-minded..."latch-key kids" was coined in this era. Kids were pretty much left to themselves to entertain themselves and had to fend for themselves.
Today's youth were raised by Gen-X'rs...which showered their children with attention...spoiled them rotten with every new toy on the market, nothing was ever their fault...and everyone gets a trophy.
So young people today have no ability to process failure, or how to deal with loss.

Not a lot different among the ruling political class.

Forum List

Back