Filthy Progs Angry And Bitter Not Thankful

This morning I'm reading about LEGIONS of people being dis-invited from Thanksgiving dinner over Trump getting elected. Most of them are millennials away at college who are falling into massive debt with no job prospects. You'd think they'd be terrified but they're more concerned about "climate-change" and "diversity" ie taking crap off darkies. :eusa_doh:

Thank you for proving that you are, in fact, a facist. And not particularly bright either.

You deny climate change AND you think Trump is bringing back jobs that will never come back. Good luck with that!

To my American friends: Canada has just made it easier for American to emmigrate. Hopefully this won't crash the website immigration website - again.
I hope they all go. bye bye

Thank you for proving that you are, in fact, a facist. And not particularly bright either.

You deny climate change AND you think Trump is bringing back jobs that will never come back. Good luck with that!

To my American friends: Canada has just made it easier for American to emmigrate. Hopefully this won't crash the website immigration website - again.

Ah, canuckistan....our ugly envious cousin in the great frozen north. By all means take in our riff-raff like you did after our Revolution so you could be ruled by an inbred English KING. :lol:

Yes Canuckistan, with our universal health care, which is both cheaper and better than US health care (and don't even try to tell me everyone goes to the US for treatment, because they don't), better public education, cheaper post-secondary education, higher standard of living, more freedoms than the US, the fastest growing middle class in the world.

And a Liberal government.

So far, in reading only a handful of posts, you have denigrated blacks, Jews, and students. Not mention citing one of the most disgusting and shameful chapters of US history.

These are the things you're proud of? Enjoy it while it lasts, which won't be for long. The American people are recognizing what they've done in sitting on their hands and not voting.

You don't know shit about America....don't come here, asshole...you're not welcome.

Which jobs do you think will come back, and how will they be brought back?

Don't have the time or inclination to give you an econ 101 lesson in capital and labor movement. Suffice to say when an American company can't profit from using peon labor, plus the inherent problems of off-shore manufacturing, they'll stay here. A 35% tariff will get their attention plus a demand from our trading partners that we get equity in exports.

You said bring jobs back, and when questioned, you quickly changed to stay here. I don't need an econ 101 course to know that the manufacturing is being done in new automated factories that use a tiny percentage of the labor used before they moved, and the companies won't shutter those places until they need to upgrade to even more automation. I ask again, what specific jobs will be brought back, and how does he intend to do that? Do you really think other countries will accept a 35% tariff without repercussions around the world?
that's what he said and what he documented. Your problem?

Yes Canuckistan, with our universal health care, which is both cheaper and better than US health care (and don't even try to tell me everyone goes to the US for treatment, because they don't), better public education, cheaper post-secondary education, higher standard of living, more freedoms than the US, the fastest growing middle class in the world.

You're the Jews of north America....you hide under our defense-umbrella and cheat us on your end of NAFTA. You can't even refine or export your own shitty tar-sand oil except to us. Your citizens come to the US for medical treatment because your's sucks. Don't tout canuckistan, loser....you goofy newfies are the joke of the world.

Ah, canuckistan....our ugly envious cousin in the great frozen north. By all means take in our riff-raff like you did after our Revolution so you could be ruled by an inbred English KING. :lol:

first off

c7b2ac15-ed31-34df-a2e1-cd08ee162679
and second,

You said bring jobs back, and when questioned, you quickly changed to stay here. I don't need an econ 101 course to know that the manufacturing is being done in new automated factories that use a tiny percentage of the labor used before they moved, and the companies won't shutter those places until they need to upgrade to even more automation. I ask again, what specific jobs will be brought back, and how does he intend to do that? Do you really think other countries will accept a 35% tariff without repercussions around the world?

Apparently you can't read too well. The first part of bringing jobs back is keeping the ones we have left here. When Apple can no longer afford to make i-phones in China they will return here under the right conditions including not to face a 35% tariff and exorbitant 35% corporate taxes. That tariff only applies to off-shoring American companies....not foreign companies.

In which case the off-shoring companies can and will move their head office to Ireland (which Apple has already done), and become Irish companies. That way the tarriff won't apply to them.

Those American companies who don't want to move to Ireland, can (quite reasonably) sue because foreign based suppliers are being given preferential treatment over American companies. They'll win too.

You're the Jews of north America....you hide under our defense-umbrella and cheat us on your end of NAFTA. You can't even refine or export your own shitty tar-sand oil except to us. Your citizens come to the US for medical treatment because your's sucks. Don't tout canuckistan, loser....you goofy newfies are the joke of the world.

Not a single thing you said is true, but you assholes sit, never leaving your own country, and thing you know about other people around the world. People around the world are laughing at Americans. They think that anyone who would vote for a racist pig like Trump doesn't deserve their respect.

And now that a total asshole has been elected President, watch the US lose the respect or consideration of other countries and their leaders. These guys are going to eat Trump for lunch. The guy is the WORST negotiator ever.

In which case the off-shoring companies can and will move their head office to Ireland (which Apple has already done), and become Irish companies. That way the tarriff won't apply to them.

Those American companies who don't want to move to Ireland, can (quite reasonably) sue because foreign based suppliers are being given preferential treatment over American companies. They'll win too.

Gawd...you're as dumb as a bag of hockey pucks.....incidentally when's the last time your national sport had an NHL championship? :lol: Corporations are using Ireland as their corporate headquarters...they haven't moved a lick of manufacturing there.

Not a single thing you said is true, but you assholes sit, never leaving your own country, and thing you know about other people around the world. People around the world are laughing at Americans. They think that anyone who would vote for a racist pig like Trump doesn't deserve their respect.

And now that a total asshole has been elected President, watch the US lose the respect or consideration of other countries and their leaders. These guys are going to eat Trump for lunch. The guy is the WORST negotiator ever.

Go post on a canuck board, loser....you're boring as watching paint dry.

Apparently you can't read too well. The first part of bringing jobs back is keeping the ones we have left here. When Apple can no longer afford to make i-phones in China they will return here under the right conditions including not to face a 35% tariff and exorbitant 35% corporate taxes. That tariff only applies to off-shoring American companies....not foreign companies.

No bringing jobs back and keeping jobs here are two different things. You think China doesn't care about all the Apple jobs in China? You think they won't respond to a 35% tariff imposed on merchandise built in their country? You need to take that econ 101 course yourself.
Corporations don't pay 35% tax. Yes, that is what is on the books, but they have been given so much corporate welfare till their effective rate is about half that, and many pay no taxes at all. If you are looking for sympathy for corporations, you need to look somewhere else.

Don't have the time or inclination to give you an econ 101 lesson in capital and labor movement. Suffice to say when an American company can't profit from using peon labor, plus the inherent problems of off-shore manufacturing, they'll stay here. A 35% tariff will get their attention plus a demand from our trading partners that we get equity in exports.

No problem. I didn't expect a rational answer from a RWNJ anyway.

No bringing jobs back and keeping jobs here are two different things. You think China doesn't care about all the Apple jobs in China? You think they won't respond to a 35% tariff imposed on merchandise built in their country? You need to take that econ 101 course yourself.
Corporations don't pay 35% tax. Yes, that is what is on the books, but they have been given so much corporate welfare till their effective rate is about half that, and many pay no taxes at all. If you are looking for sympathy for corporations, you need to look somewhere else.
what he's looking for are Americans to go back to work at factories in 2017 before product went overseas in 2003.

rational answer to what. You miss quoted him. I'm expecting if you want to tear a post down, at least copy it correctly.

what he's looking for are Americans to go back to work at factories in 2017 before product went overseas in 2003.

He might as well be looking for a unicorn. He won't find either.

rational answer to what. You miss quoted him. I'm expecting if you want to tear a post down, at least copy it correctly.

What did I misquote?

Trump will leverage American consumerism. We know for a fact that businesses will seek to maximize profits. Losing American consumerism is not an option for the vast majority of companies ( to example, American's spent 350M on PET Halloween costumes, we spend 60bil a year on pets, we spend 350m on Halloween candy, 600bil on Christmas alone) American's love to spend, and companies cannot afford to lose that income. America is the NUMBER ONE consumer market in the world hands down our one country eats up 27% of the entire planets consumer market, the next highest is China at 8% (List of largest consumer markets - Wikipedia) --per 2013 stats last taken

By levying tariffs Trump gives companies two choices, eat into their profit margin, or produce in the US. The third option would be to not sell in America, which means losing out on their share of some 11,500,000 million dollars (For comparison #2 China spends 3,300,000 million)

A decision to not present crazy right wing lies as if they were valid and equal to the truth has been long needed.

Forum List

Back