Finally! A Cure For Cancer. Really. Thanks to Israeli Scientists!

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019
<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists say they think they found one

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

Now, how many times have we heard this..?

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

I bet if you or a loved one has cancer, you are excited to hear it yet again.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

Just as pessimistic as the last umpteen times I’ve heard it...

Hopefully it will work on some cancers at least but I doubt that there will be a one-size fits all cure.

yeb

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

We'll see. Long, long way off impacting anyone with cancer now. And then there's the bit of how america handles these things:

Goldman Sachs: Curing Patients’ Illnesses Is Bad for Business
Goldman Sachs: Curing Patients' Illnesses Is Bad for Business

If the Israelis found it and it works, Muslims will claim it's the work of the Devil and Leftists will have it banned for use here in the USA.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

Yes. It's rather cruel in that regard.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome

If the Israelis found it and it works, Muslims will claim it's the work of the Devil and Leftists will have it banned for use here in the USA.
Someone has no concept of the drug approval process in his own society.

Hopefully they can come up with medicine to stop the progression. The injectable psoriasis meds work really good

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

Are they a publicity traded company? If so I have my doubts. Trying to pimp the value of stock ?

Forum List

Back