FINALLY! A President with some balls.

Trump does it again. He's standing up to the international community and doing what's best for America.

Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote
Might as well, as the U.S. is no longer in a leadership role for the free world.

how so, isn't leading about moving things forward, not asking for permission?

We did the right thing, everyone will come around, change is tough for some people.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, does anyone dispute this?

So more violence and Chaos in the Middle East is in America's favor?

It's just an embassy...more violence in sanctuary cities as we speak .
Trump does it again. He's standing up to the international community and doing what's best for America.

Might as well, as the U.S. is no longer in a leadership role for the free world.

Bahahaha ha ha..

You do know we pay the most money to the UN right?

Can any one sat league of nation's ?
The GOP ruined the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations and the world economy in 1929 and gave us Hitler and militaristic Japanese... How'd that work out? Always a greedy idiot disaster.

Bullshit it was us entertaining WWI that led to the rise of Hitler...if we only listened to this republican woman

Jeannette Rankin
Jeannette Pickering Rankin (June 11, 1880 – May 18, 1973) was an American politician and women's rights advocate, and the first woman to hold federal office in the United States. She was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives by the state of Montanain 1916, and again in 1940.[1] She is to date the only woman elected to Congress from Montana.

Jeannette Rankin

Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Montana's 1st district
In office

January 3, 1941 – January 3, 1943
Preceded by Jacob Thorkelson
Succeeded by Mike Mansfield
from Montana's at-large district
In office

March 4, 1917 – March 3, 1919
Preceded by Tom Stout
Succeeded by John Evans (1st district)
Carl Riddick (2nd district)
Personal details
Born
Jeannette Pickering Rankin
June 11, 1880
Missoula County, Montana, U.S.
Died May 18, 1973 (aged 92)
Carmel, California, U.S.
Political party Republican
Education University of Montana, Missoula
Columbia University
University of Washington, Seattle
Each of Rankin's Congressional terms coincided with initiation of U.S. military intervention in each of the two world wars. A lifelong pacifist and a supporter of non-interventionism,[2] she was one of 50 House members (total of 56 in both chambers) who opposed the war declaration of 1917
Yes isolationism works great... A r g h h
Okay well maybe it's so far out there might have worked...

We did the right thing, everyone will come around, change is tough for some people.

They certainly do. He should have added that East Jerusalem could be the capital of Palestine state... That would really get things moving.

And just who is leading old fool?
Now? I don't know... Germany maybe? Doesn't matter, as Russia and Asia are now the leaders of the world, free or unfree.

Look man, when shit needs to get done, they call us.....

this is more true today than pre trump

They certainly do. He should have added that East Jerusalem could be the capital of Palestine state... That would really get things moving.

He didn't mention it...so it's still there, but the Palestinians have to do more than whine. Isreal has given almost every concession they wanted and in some deal all their concessions, but they never find a way to finish...something tells me they don't want to...which is why we need to move forward and let them know we're not dicking around.....it's why I like Trumps take on Jerusalem and the implied threat during this UN Vote.....letting people know we scratch your back, now it's time for you to scratch ours.......

Bahahaha ha ha..

The GOP ruined the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations and the world economy in 1929 and gave us Hitler and militaristic Japanese... How'd that work out? Always a greedy idiot disaster.

Bullshit it was us entertaining WWI that led to the rise of Hitler...if we only listened to this republican woman

Jeannette Rankin
Jeannette Pickering Rankin (June 11, 1880 – May 18, 1973) was an American politician and women's rights advocate, and the first woman to hold federal office in the United States. She was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives by the state of Montanain 1916, and again in 1940.[1] She is to date the only woman elected to Congress from Montana.

Jeannette Rankin

In office

In office

Preceded by Tom Stout
Personal details
Born
June 11, 1880
Carmel, California, U.S.
Columbia University
Each of Rankin's Congressional terms coincided with initiation of U.S. military intervention in each of the two world wars. A lifelong pacifist and a supporter of non-interventionism,[2] she was one of 50 House members (total of 56 in both chambers) who opposed the war declaration of 1917

Of course I knew you didn't study Jeannette (republican) and you still claim to be a retired history teacher?

I read her biography.. about 20 years ago in my 30s a good book ..

Bahahaha ha ha..

Jeannette Rankin

Jeannette Rankin

In office

In office

Preceded by Tom Stout
Personal details
Born
June 11, 1880
Carmel, California, U.S.
Columbia University

Of course I knew you didn't study Jeannette (republican) and you still claim to be a retired history teacher?

Oh by the way did I mention I am just a maintenance guy?

one_day_time_earlyharrington_-p_2015.jpg

\ Just when you think Trump has given all the Christmas gifts you see one more peeking out from under the tree. Defunding the UN has been on any freedom loving Americans wish list for 40 years. But I never thought it would actually be possible.

"... the U.S. is assessed 22 percent of the regular budget (approximately $622 million) and over 28 percent of the peacekeeping budget (approximately $2.402 billion).
Put another way, the U.S. will be assessed more than 176 other member states combined for the regular budget and more than 185 countries combined for the peacekeeping budget. Who says America isn’t exceptional!"
LINK

All told, with various assessments, the US pays in 8 billion a year.

Did i hear some lick-spittle sniveling europe-is-better coward say Germany should run the world? They pay 6% of the UN budget. 177,000,000 last year. Let em run it without us.

United Nations Official Document

L

He didn't mention it...so it's still there, but the Palestinians have to do more than whine. Isreal has given almost every concession they wanted and in some deal all their concessions, but they never find a way to finish...something tells me they don't want to...which is why we need to move forward and let them know we're not dicking around.....it's why I like Trumps take on Jerusalem and the implied threat during this UN Vote.....letting people know we scratch your back, now it's time for you to scratch ours.......
WTF are you talking about? Israel doesn't even allow Palestine an economy. it's blockaded.

I bet if you had a job and your employer cut your wages you would look for work some where else to.
When you're a beggar you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

Bahahaha ha ha..

Jeannette Rankin

Jeannette Rankin

In office

In office

Preceded by Tom Stout
Personal details
Born
June 11, 1880
Carmel, California, U.S.
Columbia University

View attachment 167153
She wasn't even allowed to vote at that time... Pointless you are..

Jeannette Rankin

Jeannette Rankin

In office

In office

Preceded by Tom Stout
Personal details
Born
June 11, 1880
Carmel, California, U.S.
Columbia University

View attachment 167153
Republicans are always a disaster since Lincoln...

Jeannette Rankin

Jeannette Rankin

In office

In office

Preceded by Tom Stout
Personal details
Born
June 11, 1880
Carmel, California, U.S.
Columbia University

View attachment 167153
Lincoln made life miserable for Democrats

View attachment 167153
Lincoln made life miserable for Democrats
Liberal Lincoln made life a mess for southern conservatives.

L

WTF are you talking about? Israel doesn't even allow Palestine an economy. it's blockaded.
If you want to trade in a neighboring country, or use their Hospitals, or simply drive across it into another country, you shouldn't fire rockets into it or chop off their heads.

L

If you want to trade in a neighboring country, or use their Hospitals, or simply drive across it into another country, you shouldn't fire rockets into it or chop off their heads.
So what concessions did Israel give then? LOL

L

They didn't eradicate their Arab asses in retaliation for attempting to push Israel into the sea.

L

They didn't eradicate their Arab asses in retaliation for attempting to push Israel into the sea.
Quite a concession... LOL

Forum List

Back