Finally, and enlisted man to become Secretary of Defense

Democrats don't care about a person's qualifications or what they did in the past... Or even if they would be the right person for the job, as long as they have D next to their name anyone will do

I mean they just put in a traitor to the military and the men and women he served with, as Sec. of State

I guess you are unaware that Hagel has a R next to his name. :lol:

So much for THAT theory!
Hagel is a Republican like Colin Powell is a Republican. In name only.

Democrats don't care about a person's qualifications or what they did in the past... Or even if they would be the right person for the job, as long as they have D next to their name anyone will do

I mean they just put in a traitor to the military and the men and women he served with, as Sec. of State

So much for THAT theory!

To be a Republican these days, you have to be doo wacky crazy and have the most bizarre and ridiculous beliefs that no amount of facts can sway.

So much for THAT theory!

To be a Republican these days, you have to be doo wacky crazy and have the most bizarre and ridiculous beliefs that no amount of facts can sway.
And that's exactly what you've got in Hagel. Thanks.

Good thing Hagel is a republican. Democrats have a good excuse not to vote for him. They don't have to mention his diastrous performance. Even though that disastrous performance makes uniquely qualified to be an obama representative.

Here's how "evolved" he is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Xab2X_Yik]The Worst 80 Seconds of Chuck Hagel's Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back