🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally Biden Did Something Right

Democrats are so stupid you crack me up. Do you seriously not get your own post, do you? Be honest.

So let's treat your stupidity as a learning opportunity. EVERY type of energy produces ELECTRICITY you stupid fuck. And electricity cannot create itself.

Now pay attention. We need either "fossil fuels" or "alternative energy" to CREATE electricity. Electricity is not just an alternate to FOSSIL FUELS you STUPID FUCK
They are pretty stupid. Stalin called them useful idiots.

The Leftist Elites call them Cannon Fodder

There are two ways we could reduce fossil fuels cheaply, immediately and without harming our economy. Of course, Democrats oppose them both. They are nuclear and fracking for natural gas. You aren't serious about global warming. When you are, let the rest of us know that you are in fact actually finally serious about it ...

I support nuclear, but too much fracking contaminates ground water and leaks too much natural gas into the atmosphere.

Hydrocarbons are the only viable alternative to the idiocy of The Holy Global Warming Church of The Insane.

Unless you want to start driving nuclear powered cars, just shut your pie hole.

You can't even build or charge an EV without hydrocarbons.

Green Energy is actually destroying the planet, not saving it.

How about using nuclear or thermonuclear to generate hydrogen only?
No need for the carbon, since that is what causes global warming.

Here's what it's not. Screaming racist, racist, racist at everyone and demanding policies that have nothing to do with global warming while hysterically opposing the .... TWO POLICIES I LISTED ABOVE ... that DO work ...

You're nasty people
I certainly don't do that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Yep, right in accordance w/the functionality of the first cars and fridges.

They'll get better w/time.

Let's get on board to the future together.

Democrat strategy:

1) Pick something you want to happen
2) Think of something you want to do
3) Claim that if we do 2, it will lead to 1

Bam! It never does, but once people realize that, you're in power, Adolph!

Umm,.. didn't he say that he wasn't going to send out troops to help them?

Joe? Well, now we are sending jets and we have something like 500 soldiers in the region giving "NATO support."

Each week, we seem to be getting incrementally closer.

Now that Russia's oil has been blocked needing Russia to sell it some other way to some other party we may or may not be able to stop, what if Vlad retaliates by attacking our computers which control all our utilities?

Computer goes down and Voila-- -- no heat, water, gas or electricity.

Does Joe not change his mind then?

Thankfully, Joe has no history of saying one thing then going back on that word! :eusa_pray:

I certainly don't do that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

So you do support the two biggest things we could do to combat warming and you tell Democrats they are fucked up, get behind it?

We both know that's just another of your lies

Yep, right in accordance w/the functionality of the first cars and fridges.

They'll get better w/time.

Let's get on board to the future together.
The future is not here yet and won’t be for decades at the very least if at all when the realization that so called ‘green’ energy ain’t so green.

I support nuclear, but too much fracking contaminates ground water and leaks too much natural gas into the atmosphere.
I support nuclear as well. Doesn't change that an all electric car is the path forward. The path forward is the hybrid. The one that use gas and electric. gets around 700 miles to the tank

Seriously? It's been at least a decade since the EPA said there was no evidence of that. The shit setting water on fire has been shown either to be a local issue with nothing to do with fracking or it was faked. You seriously didn't know that? Seriously?

I support nuclear as well. Doesn't change that an all electric car is the path forward. The path forward is the hybrid. The one that use gas and electric. gets around 700 miles to the tank

I'm find with the electric car, but it needs to be driven by open markets and not government mandate. I know I'm preaching to the choir

How about using nuclear or thermonuclear to generate hydrogen only?
No need for the carbon, since that is what causes global warming.
Carbon does not cause global warming. Never has that ever been proven. It's a fairy tale.

CO2 is Net Zero IR Transitive which means when IR hits it, as much is reflected as absorbed. The entire planet is made of carbon, and so is the LOL (Carbon Cycle).

Why would you want to generate one of the most explosive gases ever and put them in a car?

Why don't we just build a bunch of Hindenburgs and put them on our highways?

Why would you want to use radioactive materials to do that?

Did you hear about the Ship Full of Lambo's, Ferraris and EVs that caught fire and sunk because of an EV battery that overheated?

Petro is cheap, and should be kept cheap, and it is environmentally friendly and safe.

Elites don't like it because they have to do things like Sanctions, and Wars to get the profit margin up on it.

If you don't like Rich People telling you what to do then buy and drive a combustion engine vehicle.

They hate that shit.

They hate Freedom.

And they hate you for wanting it.

The one the econuts threw under the bus for EV? That was a viable alternative, but if you look, it's being scrapped to go zero emissions, the new trend. It's all pure emotion driven lunacy.

The future is not here yet and won’t be for decades at the very least if at all when the realization that so called ‘green’ energy ain’t so green.

Ethanol creates more green house gasses than regular gas. I really hate politicians ...

He needs to promote moving away from fossil fuels and into more cleaner energy, like electricity.
So we can be beholding to chins for batteries
Why does America need to stay on fossil fuels?
Why does America need to stay on fossil fuels?
1646777103457.jpeg

So you do support the two biggest things we could do to combat warming and you tell Democrats they are fucked up, get behind it?

We both know that's just another of your lies
List those two biggest things again for clarity.

Forum List

Back