🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally Biden Did Something Right

The one the econuts threw under the bus for EV? That was a viable alternative, but if you look, it's being scrapped to go zero emissions, the new trend. It's all pure emotion driven lunacy.
The 2nd law of thermodynamics tells you Zero Emissions is a myth. The Emissions are either generated at the beginning of the process, during a process or at the end of the process.

The Emissions are the same no matter where in the process they are emitted.

I have an idea though. Let's make the entire world to run on EVs so when The Rich and Powerful Elites don't like you, they just cut off your electricity and make your EV unchargeable via the computer chip inside it.

I hope you like riding a bicycle or walking.

If you want to survive the apocalypse drive a hydrocarbon vehicle, cuz The Electrical Grid will be unreliable by the time The End Comes.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics tells you Zero Emissions is a myth. The Emissions are either generated at the beginning of the process, during a process or at the end of the process.

The Emissions are the same no matter where in the process they are emitted.

I have an idea though. Let's make the entire world to run on EVs so when The Rich and Powerful Elites don't like you, they just cut off your electricity and make your EV unchargeable via the computer chip inside it.

If you want to survive the apocalypse drive a hydrocarbon vehicle, cuz The Electrical Grid will be unreliable by the time The End Comes.
Its all about control. Controlling transportation comes straight out of The Communist Manifesto.

How about using nuclear or thermonuclear to generate hydrogen only?
No need for the carbon, since that is what causes global warming.
no such thing as global warming. its all nonsense. My temperatures are no different today than 30 years ago. I've asked where global temperatures have changed. no one ever responds. Oh and I know where I live isn't the globe, but it is on it, and it isn't warming.

Its all about control. Controlling transportation comes straight out of The Communist Manifesto.
Once they control the mode of transportation, and can control where you go, and how you get there, and can then also track your every movement, purchase, and conversation, you can never be free.

To borrow a concept from The Matrix, they want to turn Human Beings in to a product, a thing to be owned, a piece of equipment, a battery, a slave.

The gold guilded cage is still a cage.

Ethanol creates more green house gasses than regular gas. I really hate politicians ...
And it takes away feed from animals that we eat...............It has always been BS and causes engines to run hotter.

In the 70s and 80s we had cars that had GREAT GAS MILEAGE.......As much as today in many cases.........They didn't have fancy computers that say the engine is cranking .....lol they had Carbs that were just Fuel Efficient as hell..........Not to mention they lowered the weight of the cars........

Better mpg is less emissions per mile..........Love to have a couple of them old Cars.......hell I even miss the old Plymouth Champ I had.

th

The same market that is currently overrun w/those monopolies that will move heaven and hell to keep things the same?
So you are going to give up your freedom to Big Tech, and Green Energy Monopolies?

There is far more freedom in using Hydrocarbons an it is far cheaper to use, especially for the poor.

How are the poor going to heat their homes, farm their land, transport their produce, or drive to work?

Do you even care?

without undoing all the bullshit he has put in place to hurt Trumps legacy this act will only increase the pain and suffering Americans will feel.

buckle up.

without undoing all the bullshit he has put in place to hurt Trumps legacy this act will only increase the pain and suffering Americans will feel.

buckle up.

Yet Biden's supporters are all mindless sheep so they will never understand this. If he were tell them to jump they'd ask him how high.

Yea sure, so we are dependent on Chinese made batteries to get from A to B.

Clueless morons like MarcATL think electricity comes out of the air. He actually believes electricity is an ... alternative ... to fossil fuels. He even said that. Leftists are just the dumbest people

Where does electricity come from?
View attachment 612598View attachment 612599
Those are the propellers for your wind energy. Also where are we going to bury the millions of dead highly toxic batteries. You loons are going to pollute the world worse than a gas motor could.

Ours comes from Hydroelectric, wind and solar with some coming from NG which we already have the pipelines in place. Not one single bit comes from coal, oil or petroleum fuel. And we have more than enough and export to stupid people like you.

You probably live near an ocean. If you do, Norway tapped into their waves and utilizes wave hydroelectric generators. You can't see them, they are on the bottom of the inlets. Norway is Carbon Neutral the last few years with their solar, wind and wave generation. Plus, more than 50% of their cars, light trucks, buses and all of their trains run on electricity. Guess that makes them smarter than you.

The United States needs to do what Europe did and heavily invest in battery recycling. We are about 25 years behind. It takes a national investment to get it started but once it's started it more than pays for itself. Of course, you will fight tooth and nail to prevent that.

Build the Propeller Blades for the windmills using recycled materials. Aluminum is a safe bet and it's plentiful and easy to recycle.

Stop the the excuses why we can't and provide the reasons why we can and it gets done. We are doing it with or without you.

The truth is that America has plenty of cheap fossil fuel. Ignoring this fact or pretending that we should ignore this fact for "clean air" will become more and more difficult as Americans feel our "way of life" slipping away. The self righteous "Climate change" crowd pretending that we can change the climate with crap like electric cars, windmills and solar panels will be overwhelmed with countless Americans that can clearly see that we need to use our fossil fuels. Those countless Americans are going to eventual rage against the folly of the "New Green Deal". Hopefully before we are forced to eat our own pets for dinner.

You still don't get it. No matter how you cut it, we have X number of years to clean our act up. We broke it and it's up to us to fix it. The rage is happening for people like you that want the earth to get past the point of no return.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its highly secret , but I heard that a new form of power is going to come to market soon.
2. Its going to be earth changing, has something to do with magnets.
3. Opps wrong rant, nvm.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back