🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally Biden Did Something Right

Clueless morons like MarcATL think electricity comes out of the air. He actually believes electricity is an ... alternative ... to fossil fuels. He even said that. Leftists are just the dumbest people
Yup. If we went all electric in the US we would need a 30% increase in power. We barely have enough power generation to keep up current demand, and this regime keeps allowing millions of illegals into the country that drive up more power demand.

So when are these new nuclear plants going to be built? New natural gas plants?
Nowhere, because lefties hate those actual clean energy sources that work.

Ours comes from Hydroelectric, wind and solar with some coming from NG which we already have the pipelines in place. Not one single bit comes from coal, oil or petroleum fuel. And we have more than enough and export to stupid people like you.

You probably live near an ocean. If you do, Norway tapped into their waves and utilizes wave hydroelectric generators. You can't see them, they are on the bottom of the inlets. Norway is Carbon Neutral the last few years with their solar, wind and wave generation. Plus, more than 50% of their cars, light trucks, buses and all of their trains run on electricity. Guess that makes them smarter than you.

The United States needs to do what Europe did and heavily invest in battery recycling. We are about 25 years behind. It takes a national investment to get it started but once it's started it more than pays for itself. Of course, you will fight tooth and nail to prevent that.

Build the Propeller Blades for the windmills using recycled materials. Aluminum is a safe bet and it's plentiful and easy to recycle.

Stop the the excuses why we can't and provide the reasons why we can and it gets done. We are doing it with or without you.
If your bullshit was true, liberals would be talking about it 24/7.

Yup. If we went all electric in the US we would need a 30% increase in power. We barely have enough power generation to keep up current demand, and this regime keeps allowing millions of illegals into the country that drive up more power demand.

They want to make batteries that won't be able to be charged.

Wrong.
EVs are the equivalent of about 29 mpg, and that is not good.
For example, the VWs they the gov stopped were getting 57 mpg.
Lots of ICE vehicles get over 40 mpg, so are cleaner than EVs.
About the only vehicles that do not beat the 29 mpg of EVs are big trucks like an HMV or something.

The reason EVs are so bad is that batteries are very inefficient in and out, plus add all that extra weight.
Quick question for our friend Marc. Would you rather have an accident with a gas powered pick up or a EV pickup traveling at the same speed? In considering the choice I point out the EV one weighs about 2,000 pounds more due to the battery. Mass x acceleration = force

If Biden is so enamored of electric powered vehicles, he should demand that Airforce 1 be all electric.

I don't suggest Nuke Power Plants because you are just kicking the can down the road. But there are a ton of other alternatives we can use today that are being under used or not used at all. Norway is a good example. It can be done. And is being done.

Time for you to grow up.

I don't suggest Nuke Power Plants because you are just kicking the can down the road. But there are a ton of other alternatives we can use today that are being under used or not used at all. Norway is a good example. It can be done. And is being done.

Time for you to grow up.
How is building nuclear power plants 'kicking the can down the road?'

If your bullshit was true, liberals would be talking about it 24/7.

I am a conservative and there are a large number of us that do talk about it and there also is a large number of us that actually do it. This shouldn't be a left or a right thing. It's should be doing what is right for the world and our Grand Kids. You must hate your grand kids an awful lot.

Quick question for our friend Marc. Would you rather have an accident with a gas powered pick up or a EV pickup traveling at the same speed? In considering the choice I point out the EV one weighs about 2,000 pounds more due to the battery. Mass x acceleration = force
Good point, also the current required in those batteries can be deadly. I wouldn't want to get near a crashed EV it could be 'live.'

Good point, also the current required in those batteries can be deadly. I wouldn't want to get near a crashed EV it could be 'live.'
I heard they can't get rid of those batteries. Just what I heard. That they destroy the land of something

I am a conservative and there are a large number of us that do talk about it and there also is a large number of us that actually do it. This shouldn't be a left or a right thing. It's should be doing what is right for the world and our Grand Kids. You must hate your grand kids an awful lot.
Green tech is not right for the world or our grand kids. Lithium mining pollutes ground water, a green energy grid would require the removal of green growth on 25% of the earth's land mass and would not work at night and if the wind did not blow.

Definitely a new hazard for first responders. They even have classes for that.

I don't have any right now, but if liberals continue on. I don't want any.

By banning Russian oil,.. now all he has to do is reopen our own pipelines.

Biden thinks he can get the oil elsewhere...like the Middle East. And/or from Venezuela.

The truth is that America has plenty of cheap fossil fuel. Ignoring this fact or pretending that we should ignore this fact for "clean air" will become more and more difficult as Americans feel our "way of life" slipping away. The self righteous "Climate change" crowd pretending that we can change the climate with crap like electric cars, windmills and solar panels will be overwhelmed with countless Americans that can clearly see that we need to use our fossil fuels. Those countless Americans are going to eventual rage against the folly of the "New Green Deal". Hopefully before we are forced to eat our own pets for dinner.
The oil we have is generally "dirtier" and more expensive to refine than light sweet crude

Forum List

Back