🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally Biden Did Something Right

I don't suggest Nuke Power Plants because you are just kicking the can down the road. But there are a ton of other alternatives we can use today that are being under used or not used at all. Norway is a good example. It can be done. And is being done.

Time for you to grow up.
What other “alternative”. Be specific.

I heard they can't get rid of those batteries. Just what I heard. That they destroy the land of something
There’s lithium and other toxic materials in those batteries. You mess up with a lithium battery you have a fire or explosion just waiting to happen.

He needs to promote moving away from fossil fuels and into more cleaner energy, like electricity.
You don't tear down your energy infraastrcture until the replacement system is fully built and functional. meanwhile we need energy, and if you think Russia will stop at Ukraine or that China is not going to use their huge military you are too stupid to have an opinion.

Sorry bout that,

1. One way to stop the high price of gas is, to park it and stop buying it, one week later it will be 29 cents a gallon.
2. Of course we will have total collapse of the economy but we will see cheap gas again!
3. I say lets do it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah, I don't think I agree w/those being the two biggest ways to address the situation.

Well, that's a challenge. Great job. One simple reply, name them. Name bigger ways to reduce fossil fuels than those two solutions (nuclear, fracking for natural gas) are fully in today's technology. Don't be naming your green nonsense like solar and wind because they haven't even in aggregate ever reduced our fossil fuel needs. They only slow growth.

So name them, Tiger. Name these bigger ideas you have. Go ...

Last edited:
Yup. If we went all electric in the US we would need a 30% increase in power. We barely have enough power generation to keep up current demand, and this regime keeps allowing millions of illegals into the country that drive up more power demand.

So when are these new nuclear plants going to be built? New natural gas plants?
Nowhere, because lefties hate those actual clean energy sources that work.

Yes, if we increase electric, we need more fossil fuels. I can't believe that moron MarcATL didn't know that. He still thinks electricity is an ALTERNATIVE to fossil fuels. How stupid can anyone be in this country??? Oh My God ...

Yes, if we increase electric, we need more fossil fuels. I can't believe that moron MarcATL didn't know that. He still thinks electricity is an ALTERNATIVE to fossil fuels. How stupid can anyone be in this country??? Oh My God ...

We increase electrics, we don't increase fossil fuels around here. We made plans for renewable energy. You didn't. Now, why would we cry about you not making good decisions for yourself? But the problem is, you poor planning makes poor air, dirty water, etc. which ends up mixing with ours. At some point, we have no choice to force you to make those changes. You can lead a horse to water but you can dunk his head under water until he drinks.

Forum List

Back