🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally Biden Did Something Right

By banning Russian oil,.. now all he has to do is reopen our own pipelines.
Small steps. I will give his advisors credit. We shouldn’t be accepting Putin’s oil. I’d love to give Brandon credit for the decision, but I seriously doubt he is the one who made it.

I hold two degrees in Science and graduated with a 4.0.

How come you haven't removed all the plastic from your PC, mouse, keyboard, and network and electrical cabling?
If you are so devoted to the removal of Hyrdocarbons from our life, your keyboard should have already fallen silent sparing us from your uneducated gibberish.

Nice. Do you have BS's or a BA in science? 4.0 at a science school is tough, I'm impressed

I know how much they cost and I'm working to be able to afford one as soon as possible.

Cars were expensive and for the rich when they were first invented, so were refrigerators.

Starting to get the picture?
Only if that picture is you are a raging hypocrite that contributes as much or more to the problem as anyone else. Except perhaps the real champions of climate change and their private jets.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I know how much they cost and I'm working to be able to afford one as soon as possible.

Cars were expensive and for the rich when they were first invented, so were refrigerators.

Starting to get the picture?
I think you can buy a used Tesla for 60K to 70k. They'll go 250 to a little over 300 miles then you will have to find a charging station.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Ukraine is a crooked little country that once hired Biden's son for a no show job in order to have access to the Obama administration. Why should we care enough to hurt ourselves at the gas pump by shutting off Russian oil?

There are two ways we could reduce fossil fuels cheaply, immediately and without harming our economy. Of course, Democrats oppose them both. They are nuclear and fracking for natural gas. You aren't serious about global warming. When you are, let the rest of us know that you are in fact actually finally serious about it ...
What does being "serious about global warming" look like in your estimation?

Ukraine is a crooked little country that once hired Biden's son for a no show job in order to have access to the Obama administration. Why should we care enough to hurt ourselves at the gas pump by shutting off Russian oil?

That would be like Ukrainians asking why they should save morons like us who have Biden as President, even though we don't support him. Think about it ...

I think you can buy a used Tesla for 60K to 70k. They'll go 250 to a little over 300 miles then you will have to find a charging station.
Yep, right in accordance w/the functionality of the first cars and fridges.

They'll get better w/time.

Let's get on board to the future together.

How do you propose we get to a "viable alternative?"
Hydrocarbons are the only viable alternative to the idiocy of The Holy Global Warming Church of The Insane.

Unless you want to start driving nuclear powered cars, just shut your pie hole.

You can't even build or charge an EV without hydrocarbons.

Green Energy is actually destroying the planet, not saving it.

What does being "serious about global warming" look like in your estimation?

Here's what it's not. Screaming racist, racist, racist at everyone and demanding policies that have nothing to do with global warming while hysterically opposing the .... TWO POLICIES I LISTED ABOVE ... that DO work ...

You're nasty people

He needs to promote moving away from fossil fuels and into more cleaner energy, like electricity.
dude, that's out twenty years. stop living in the future. It isn't here. shut up now and let the grownups talk.

Sorry bout that,

1. Not right as rain.
2. Seeing Putin holds the trigger on nuclear bombs.
3. In his clear stupidness, he wants to purchase oil from other shit hole nations, all the while we have our own oil.
4. He helped the Germans get their pipeline, and shut down our own.
5. Hold onto your ass cause it may get mushroomy.
6. So smart is Brandon, not!...lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hydrocarbons are the only viable alternative to the idiocy of The Holy Global Warming Church of The Insane.

Unless you want to start driving nuclear powered cars, just shut your pie hole.

You can't even charge an EV without hydrocarbons.

Green Energy is actually destroying the planet, not saving it.
This^^^^^^ right here. couldn't have said it any better.

Forum List

Back