Finally figured out what the libs are pulling with this Russian hack business.

The problem with these tards is they only bleev what chimes with their massive delusional alternate reality. Truth
The poor dumb rubes can't accept the truth that the Russians hacked the DNC. So they have to invent a delusion in which reality and truth are a fantasy.

These tards are fucking schizos.

Who's inventing the fantasy?
All the tards who bleev Obama was born in Kenya. Tards like you who actually needed that spelled out for you.

You're welcome.

Excuse me but when you have evidence I ever said Obama was born in Kenya, do let me know.

Never was a birther.

I don't go in for conspiracy theories.

That's you libs right now with the Russian thing and it's just as lame.

(btw, if you look back, I told the birthers they were unhinged)
I've been simultaneously posting in two tard topics. Yours and a birther one. I edited my post when I realized which one I was in.

So...

All the tards who refuse to accept the Russians interfered in our elections. Tards like you who just needed that spelled out for you.

You're welcome.
Obama...a day late and a dollar short...:lol:

The problem with these tards is they only bleev what chimes with their massive delusional alternate reality. Truth
Excuse me but when you have evidence I ever said Obama was born in Kenya, do let me know.

Never was a birther.

I've been simultaneously posting in two tard topics. Yours and a birther one. I edited my post when I realized which one I was in.

So...

All the tards who refuse to accept the Russians interfered in our elections. Tards like you who just needed that spelled out for you.

You're welcome.

Who are the "tards" when you stamp your feet and throw tantrums demanding we believing the Russians hacked an election AND YET YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

I've been waiting for liberals to post any evidence.

All they have is Obama says so, or Comey says so.

No EVIDENCE.

Who's the tard?

Obama Under "Intense Pressure" To Release Evidence Proving Russians Hacked The Election | Zero Hedge

GRIZZLY STEPPE - Russian Malicious Cyber Activity | US-CERT

Okay, so how does that prove the election was hacked???

We've known about Russian hackers for a long time.

They ASSURED us before the election that it was IMPOSSIBLE for the Russians to have hacked Hillary email servers or the elections.

Now they have done both?

Where's the evidence?

Read the PDF dumbass. What can be disclosed to the public is there. Sorry Obama chose not to send you the full information. Don't take it personally
We the people don't believe Obama....

They NEVER change their playbook.

They have done this before.

In 1980, when Reagan shellacked them good (and humiliated them as much as Trump did now) the Democrats tried to retaliate.

They did by making the charge that Reagan had sent Bush (before the election) to negotiate with the Iranians to not release the hostages until AFTER election day.

There was NEVER a shred of evidence for it. But they made the charge over and over, even had hearings, and some idiot even wrote a book about it.

They are pulling the same bit with this Russian hack of the election.

It makes sense. Same story. Outside influence from a foreign government to affect our election, and a Republican "colluding" with them.

Trust me, they will try to impeach Trump as well, as they tried to pin that fiction on Reagan.

Barry has just being black. He was proper for eight years with Russia, but couldn't hold on for another few weeks and had to go full ghetto. He's chimping out because he'll have no legacy left behind him. He actually trash-talked Trump like a fucking street punk, and is now trying to do to US policy and world standing what blacks typically do to Section 8 housing. He piss Russia off, he set up a time bomb and will blame it on Trump when it goes off.

It's all big distraction from the massive election fraud that the DNC was caught doing.

Never was a birther.

So...

You're welcome.

Who are the "tards" when you stamp your feet and throw tantrums demanding we believing the Russians hacked an election AND YET YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE.

I've been waiting for liberals to post any evidence.

All they have is Obama says so, or Comey says so.

No EVIDENCE.

Who's the tard?

Obama Under "Intense Pressure" To Release Evidence Proving Russians Hacked The Election | Zero Hedge

GRIZZLY STEPPE - Russian Malicious Cyber Activity | US-CERT

Okay, so how does that prove the election was hacked???

We've known about Russian hackers for a long time.

They ASSURED us before the election that it was IMPOSSIBLE for the Russians to have hacked Hillary email servers or the elections.

Now they have done both?

Where's the evidence?

Read the PDF dumbass. What can be disclosed to the public is there. Sorry Obama chose not to send you the full information. Don't take it personally

What information?

All they say is there evidence of hacking?

Hacking what?

Not the election!

Still waiting for evidence of that.

I might as well say Hillary hacked the primaries to keep Bernie from winning.

There is just as much evidence!

I'm not turning a blind eye. I'm just more objective than you. I can't stand that ****. Don't make me look like a bedwetter you ass

Oh yeah, because it's "objective" to ignore Democrat corruption. I get ya!

:lmao::lame2:
Lol dude I'm not ignoring shit. But you are. All I did was say I thought Reagan had a corrupt admin and the op could be true. How do you get I ignore dem corruption? I blast their bullshit every day. You are just a hack.
No shit

When you ignore the corruption of the Clinton admin to claim Reagan was more corrupt, and then claim you are objective, I call that hilarious!
I'm not ignoring shut you fucking idiot. I commented on the OP and you derail because you know in right. Pathetic
Next time, save some dignity.

OH, the butthurt is coming out.

How is it "derailing" to point out the Clinton admin was more corrupt when that what was on the ticket for 2016 by the Democrat party?

Stop the tantrums and get over it.

To answer your question it's because the thread isn't about the Clinton's, it's about Reagan.

Obama makes these claims without presenting the evidence.

Obama is trying to make as much as he can hard for Trump.

The Russians never hacked the elections. They may have hacked the DNC and Hillary because both were too stupid to protect their systems, but they didn't hack the election. That is a lie they have made up out of sail cloth. Why? Because Obama can't stand that his replacement is Trump.

People call Trump little because he has a hard time with criticism, Obama is far worse taking the country to the brink of another cold war, if not hot.

Obama is equally pissed that the Russians said he couldn't be in on the negotiation in Syria, but Trump would be. They really know how to pull Obama's chain.

Nothing will come of Obama punishing the Russians. they know he is a lame, lame duck. Thankfully they are less vindictive then Obama.

When you ignore the corruption of the Clinton admin to claim Reagan was more corrupt, and then claim you are objective, I call that hilarious!

What clinton corruption. Post credible links (i.e. Infowar/partisan hack blogs are not links). Take your time.
Clinton’s State Department: A RICO Enterprise
Nothing but allegations and suppositions from a publication founded by one of the biggest neocon whackos ever.

What clinton corruption. Post credible links (i.e. Infowar/partisan hack blogs are not links). Take your time.
Clinton’s State Department: A RICO Enterprise
Nothing but allegations and suppositions from a publication founded by one of the biggest neocon whackos ever.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!

This coming from the side that is believing nothing but allegations about a hack job of the ENTIRE ELECTION!!!!!

Just know that they will eventually find some technicality that they can bring charges on.

They will hype it harder than Watergate (biggest so the fuck what crime of the century) and that is all the media will talk about.

I am predicting you have only seen the tip of iceberg of what these evil lying callous losers are capable of doing.

Just know that Trump is going to experience 4 of his worst years of his life.

Count on it.

Just know that they will eventually find some technicality that they can bring charges on.

They will hype it harder than Watergate (biggest so the fuck what crime of the century) and that is all the media will talk about.

I am predicting you have only seen the tip of iceberg of what these evil lying callous losers are capable of doing.

Just know that Trump is going to experience 4 of his worst years of his life.

Count on it.

Well Trump is a pretty sharp guy.

The Democrats tried and tried to do the same to Reagan and he managed to out wit them every time. That's why they called him the Teflon president (nothing stuck!).

Trump is going to have to be on his toes every second and not trust the Democrats for a second (like Reagan).

That's the problem with the rest of the Republican party. They always want to be the Democrats best friends and they never get you cannot trust the Democrats for a second.

The claim is now that the Russia hacked the DNC and is responsible for the initial release of the emails (not the podesta emails).

To that I say, thank you Russia! Your did the job that the US media was supposed to do. Uncover corruption...

Unfortunately they were bunch of Hillary heads who interfered with transparent election process, instead banging the drum for their candidate to the point of giving her debate questions in advance and outright telling the people to vote for this candidate.

So our media is supposed to hack and steal emails? WTF is wrong with you?

Russia can have your rancid ass. They like stupid people who can't think. You will fit in perfectly

Ya gotta love this persons outrage and excuse.

Here, let me help ya---------> No, we don't want our media hacking e-mails.......and why should they.......half the MSM reporters were included on all of the e-mails released.

TRANSLATION----------->the DNC and MSM have been outed as partners in crime as we on the right have always said. The MSM has no sway now; except maybe with you far leftists. Your narrative falls on most of the American publics deaf ears. Doesn't mean you are correct, or not correct. All it means is, either show us the proof to your allegations for EVERYTHING you insist from here forward, or in our nook, it didn't happen since you guys have been so full of crapola; with the MSMs help, for so long, and are now BUSTED!

The new rule for EVERY conservative on this board should be---------->any leftist wants to make a point and use the MSM as a reference link.............BUZZER.........over ruled, not a good enough source! And if the left disagrees, we have PROOF of their collusion, and we go right back there to a place the left can't have people go, namely....the MSM is as phony as the far leftists-)

The claim is now that the Russia hacked the DNC and is responsible for the initial release of the emails (not the podesta emails).

To that I say, thank you Russia! Your did the job that the US media was supposed to do. Uncover corruption...

Unfortunately they were bunch of Hillary heads who interfered with transparent election process, instead banging the drum for their candidate to the point of giving her debate questions in advance and outright telling the people to vote for this candidate.

Russia can have your rancid ass. They like stupid people who can't think. You will fit in perfectly

Here, let me help ya---------> No, we don't want our media hacking e-mails.......and why should they.......half the MSM reporters were included on all of the e-mails released.

TRANSLATION----------->the DNC and MSM have been outed as partners in crime as we on the right have always said. The MSM has no sway now; except maybe with you far leftists. Your narrative falls on most of the American publics deaf ears. Doesn't mean you are correct, or not correct. All it means is, either show us the proof to your allegations for EVERYTHING you insist from here forward, or in our nook, it didn't happen since you guys have been so full of crapola; with the MSMs help, for so long, and are now BUSTED!

The new rule for EVERY conservative on this board should be---------->any leftist wants to make a point and use the MSM as a reference link.............BUZZER.........over ruled, not a good enough source! And if the left disagrees, we have PROOF of their collusion, and we go right back there to a place the left can't have people go, namely....the MSM is as phony as the far leftists-)

The left wing media has been caught so many times lying or editing news.

This goes back to the New York Times lying about the Ukranian holocaust carried out by Stalin in the 30s.

I've been aware of this since I saw a speech Reagan gave (as a candidate in 1980) where ABC edited out the applause to make it look as if Reagan's speech wasn't popular with the audience.

Whether it's putting blast caps near the gas tank to make a car look dangerous, faking Bush National Guard records, or editing the George Zimmerman 911 tapes the media has a long history of faking news to get the liberal result they want.

They just got caught again editing a Julian Assange interview. The liberal media lying never stops.

Fake News: Guardian Caught Deceptively Editing Quotes from Julian Assange Interview
Fake News: Guardian Caught Deceptively Editing Quotes from Julian Assange Interview - Breitbart

The left wing media has been caught so many times lying or editing news.

This goes back to the New York Times lying about the Ukranian holocaust carried out by Stalin in the 30s.

I've been aware of this since I saw a speech Reagan gave (as a candidate in 1980) where ABC edited out the applause to make it look as if Reagan's speech wasn't popular with the audience.

Whether it's putting blast caps near the gas tank to make a car look dangerous, faking Bush National Guard records, or editing the George Zimmerman 911 tapes the media has a long history of faking news to get the liberal result they want.

They just got caught again editing a Julian Assange interview. The liberal media lying never stops.

Fake News: Guardian Caught Deceptively Editing Quotes from Julian Assange Interview
Fake News: Guardian Caught Deceptively Editing Quotes from Julian Assange Interview - Breitbart

Agree with your whole post...........but never before has the MSM been caught red handed with their hands in "the election cookie jar," in real time.

The left wants to make it an either/or issue, with the Russians, but I say there is nuance here, and it goes something like this----->

Let us ALL say for the sake of debate, the Russians had EVERYTHING to do with the DNC being hacked, but that has been proven, they did NOT do any changing of votes after they were cast, that is our premise for this post!

1. Did the Russians do something illegal? Yes, absolutely, no doubt about it.

2. Did the Russians know what they were doing was illegal? Yes, no doubt, they knew it!

3. Should Americans be upset that the Russians hacked the DNCs e-mails? I would say, no doubt about it!

4. Should Americans be pissed that the Obama administration has been unable to stop hacks in Washington for the last 6 years at least? Yes, what the hell is going on there anyway? If nothing else, maybe they should make just a government server totally offline.

5. If we as Americans believe that Russia hacked the DNC, know that certainly the Chinese have been shown to hack Washington, should ANYONE with any sense believe that Hillarys private server did NOT get hacked? Ummmmmmmm, how dumb are we? If we are to believe what the leftists are telling us, then of COURSE her server got hacked. To think otherwise and yet to believe the Russians hacked the DNC is total fantasy!

6. So ok............the Russians, the Chinese, and anyone else who hacks our institutions are evil, and the government should have already done something to stop it, and if not, certainly in the immediate future must. Can we all agree! YES, yes, and yes, again!

7. Did the Russian hack of the DNC prove that the DNC was as crooked as the day is long? Yes, yes, yes!

8. Did the Russian hack prove the MSM was as crooked as the day is long also? Yes, yes, yes!

9. Did the Russian hack prove that the MSM and DNC were colluding to steal the election from Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump by unethical means? Yes, yes, and yes again!

10. And so, in the end, while most Americans want this hacking stopped dead in its tracks because of secrecy issues, do we think that MOST Americans......while not happy with the hack.....are happy that WikiLeaks outed the MSM, and especially the DNC? Absolutely! While the information was gotten by illegal methods, it also proved illegal activity.......or certainly UNETHICAL activity by both the DNC, and the MSM. Two wrongs do not make a right, but a bunch of DNC/MSM crooks controlling what Americans think through collusion, does NOT a Republic make!

CONCLUSION---------> Because of their illegal/unethical activity, if the Russians suffer and they did hack, they deserve it! Because the DNC did the same thing along with the MSM, they are getting what they deserve too! They are all 3 a cabal of Socialist entities, and who should feel sorry for any of them because they who are so much alike, screwed each other-) Not me/us!

so who's a solid source?

Briebart? Drudge? National Inquirer? Fox? Alex Jones? David Ike? Facebook? Twitter? WND?

Forum List

Back