Finally! First Gay Marriage In Florida!

The constitution doesn't mention separation of church and state.

Oh, yes it does.

1st amendment to the US Consitutition:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The word "separation" is not there, but the intent is quite obvious, for the very same reason why the pilgrims came to these shores in the first place.
The pilgrims did not come here so gays could marry. The pilgrims came to create a society of religious purity.

I'm sure the lawyers are jumping up and down.

The lawyers are looking forward to the divorces.

Once a nation starts down the road of depravity and degredation it doesn't stop until the end. We won't either.
Leviticus 18:22

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
PuP2Y.jpg
Using the Bible for your stupidity when you otherwise don't believe in it shows how truly stupid you are, IDIOT!!!!

Once a nation starts down the road of depravity and degredation it doesn't stop until the end. We won't either.

PuP2Y.jpg
Using the Bible for your stupidity when you otherwise don't believe in it shows how truly stupid you are, IDIOT!!!!
Struck a nerve did I?

PuP2Y.jpg
What's the connection? What's the similarity?

The connection is you can't solely live by the Old Testament. Jesus died for your sins, thus making your point a moot one.

You Can t Quote Leviticus to Prove God Hates Homosexuality Bible-Thumping Liberal

Remember, God loves all. To hate in the name of God, is Blasphemy.

howey 11.22
God hates sin, the Bible says that, and homosexuality is sin. Why do idiots like you use the Bible when you refuse to believe it?

PuP2Y.jpg
Struck a nerve did I?
Libtards and their brainless stupidity always strikes a nerve.

Better lay off the bacon.

“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcasse.” -Deuteronomy 14:8

Watch what you wear too...

You shall not wear a garment of different sorts, such as wool and linen mixed together. (Deuteronomy 22:11)

While you're at it, remember...

Don't do any of the following either....

Shaving – Leviticus 19:27,

Cursing – Ephesians 5:4,

Gossip – Leviticus 19:16,

Football on Saturdays – Exodus 20:8,

Eating Lobster – Leviticus 11:10,

Cotton Polyester Blends – Leviticus 19:19,

Associating with women who are on their period – Leviticus 15-19″
Stop you are making a fool out of yourself.

PuP2Y.jpg
Struck a nerve did I?
Libtards and their brainless stupidity always strikes a nerve.

Look at you all ornery. A typical bible cherry picker. Hate gays and gloss over the rest.

PuP2Y.jpg
If you want to get in a bible quoting competition there's a lot of crazy shit in there I can throw out. I know most conservatives want to forgot about that and focus only on that single leviticus quote but I don't think people should let you.
Difference is Christians actually believe the Bible not just use it to support their sick perversions while otherwise denying God. Idiot.

PuP2Y.jpg
If you want to get in a bible quoting competition there's a lot of crazy shit in there I can throw out. I know most conservatives want to forgot about that and focus only on that single leviticus quote but I don't think people should let you.
Difference is Christians actually believe the Bible not just use it to support their sick perversions while otherwise denying God. Idiot.
Then why do many of them, such as yourself, only follow the bits and pieces that let them carry on with their sick perversions?

Equality means each person gets to marry the consenting adult of his or her choice. Terms redefine, and this is one of those times. I know you don't like it, but you don't have the right to deny happiness to others in matrimony and love.

That it disturbs your sensibility is understood, but your sensibility is not constitutionally protected.
Only by mans definition. God deniers love to try and justify their weak stance by using the Bible, failing miserably.

PuP2Y.jpg
Then why do many of them, such as yourself, only follow the bits and pieces that let them carry on with their sick perversions?
If you knew what you were talking about you would be listened to, but since you are an idiot you mean nothing.

Then don't do that if you believe what you posted.

However there are millions of Americans who aren't christian and we don't want your christian beliefs put on us.

So follow the bible all you want. Just stop trying to force it on everyone else.

If you knew what you were talking about you would be listened to, but since you are an idiot you mean nothing.
You've heard that a lot in your life haven't you.

The constitution doesn't mention separation of church and state.

Oh, yes it does.

1st amendment to the US Consitutition:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The word "separation" is not there, but the intent is quite obvious, for the very same reason why the pilgrims came to these shores in the first place.
No it doesn't. It says that government shall not enforce religion. Nowhere does it claim seperation of Church and state the way libtards say it does.

Not being a Christian doesn't automatically mean you are a pervert too. Plenty of non Christians aren't perverts.

Better lay off the bacon.

“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcasse.” -Deuteronomy 14:8

Watch what you wear too...

You shall not wear a garment of different sorts, such as wool and linen mixed together. (Deuteronomy 22:11)

While you're at it, remember...

Don't do any of the following either....

Shaving – Leviticus 19:27,

Cursing – Ephesians 5:4,

Gossip – Leviticus 19:16,

Football on Saturdays – Exodus 20:8,

Eating Lobster – Leviticus 11:10,

Cotton Polyester Blends – Leviticus 19:19,

Associating with women who are on their period – Leviticus 15-19″
Fine to know but all that shit ain't gonna get you punished like packin' fudge will. Fail.

Why are you quoting the scriptures? You're obviously far from a religious man. Most likely pagan?

Enjoy Hell.

Wrong choice of faith.

I'm pagan. I don't know anyone who is conservative and homophobic that's pagan. It's goes against everything pagans believes.

Being pagan isn't an insult either so please stop using the pagan faith to insult people.

Last edited:

PuP2Y.jpg

Who are these 'many'? And how do you know they only follow 'bits and pieces', especially given that you obviously have no understanding of the Bible to begin with? And lastly, who is carrying on with 'sick perversions', and what are these 'sick perversions'? Your entire post was a lie, yet I'm sure that somehow you're very proud of it. lol

PuP2Y.jpg

The connection is you can't solely live by the Old Testament. Jesus died for your sins, thus making your point a moot one.

You Can t Quote Leviticus to Prove God Hates Homosexuality Bible-Thumping Liberal

Remember, God loves all. To hate in the name of God, is Blasphemy.

howey 11.22
God hates sin, the Bible says that, and homosexuality is sin. Why do idiots like you use the Bible when you refuse to believe it?

It is my observation that Christians cherry pick which 'sin' they obsess about.

I have yet to see a 'Christian' concerned about how men like Newt Gingrich are committing the sin of adultery by their remarriage- or suggesting that such people not be allowed to marry- since after all- Jesus himself said that such marriage was adultery unless the wife had committed adultery.

Who are these 'many'? And how do you know they only follow 'bits and pieces', especially given that you obviously have no understanding of the Bible to begin with? And lastly, who is carrying on with 'sick perversions', and what are these 'sick perversions'? Your entire post was a lie, yet I'm sure that somehow you're very proud of it. lol
Well since many Christians eat pork, get haircuts, shave, and don't execute their wives for not being virgins... I would say they're cherry picking.

Oh and ignoring the poor and desiring war are pretty bad too.

Well since many Christians eat pork, get haircuts, shave, and don't execute their wives for not being virgins... I would say they're cherry picking.

Oh and ignoring the poor and desiring war are pretty bad too.

Hmmm... why wouldn't a Christian eat pork? Are you sure you don't mean Jews? Maybe you better go back and read the Bible again before you continue to make a fool of yourself?

Forum List

Back