finally watched the repub debate

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
and I have to say... Trump kicked ass.
He showed himself to be a legitimate candidate. I thought he handled the "angry male" meme PERFECTLY. He nailed EVERYTHING.
I think the primaries are basically over.
I even watched an interview Trump did the other day and all I could say was "he didn't act like a 15 year old. Good deal!"
Maybe I need to quit sitting on the fence about this guy..

and I just found out there was a dem debate last night?
It is almost as if they don't want people to watch..
:dunno:

He said he wouldn't give 2 shits about his empire if elected.
Nice

Really? Cause the dem debate was Sunday night on a national network . Not on "fox business channel " that you can't find with a compass .

He showed himself to be a legitimate candidate. I thought he handled the "angry male" meme PERFECTLY. He nailed EVERYTHING.
I even watched an interview Trump did the other day and all I could say was "he didn't act like a 15 year old. Good deal!"
He is definitely learning. I thought Rubio was the most focussed on the issues, though. Not Donald's fault, though--the moderators insisted on asking him questions about the infighting instead of issues.

He is definitely learning. I thought Rubio was the most focussed on the issues, though. Not Donald's fault, though--the moderators insisted on asking him questions about the infighting instead of issues.
I wont disagree.

Really? Cause the dem debate was Sunday night on a national network . Not on "fox business channel " that you can't find with a compass .
Why aren't people watching the Democratic debates?
Try again HACK boi

I'm sure the ratings don't match the GOP dumpster fire debates .

Watching adults address political issues ain't as entertaining as the GOP insult parade .

Still using broadcast TV? How quaint.
tha fuck is a "broadcast" tv?

Broadcast tv, as in over the air tv. As in network tv .

Forum List

Back