Find the CIA Liberal Mole to Washington Post

Trump is responsible for Blabbergate

Stop trying to find a scapegoat

LOL Dumb little rightwingnut cocksuck is worried about someone telling what the senile old orange clown is up to, and in the meantime, the clown is giving the Russians info that can seriously damage our intel network. What we need are more leaks, so the damage can be contained. And we need to start impeachment proceedings. Failure to do so is going to damage the GOP for a long time.
rightwingnut cocksuck - orange clown - mad about whatever trump is doing.

you're looking to be the oldest child i know. ignore +1.

What would you do if you discover the mole is Melania Trump or Barron Trump?

Better yet what if it is Ivanka Trump?

Or even better it is the Donald himself telling the WaPo and playing his typical tabloid game?

I know impossible and Trump and those close to him would never use tabloid nonsense to play games...

Or even better it is the Donald himself telling the WaPo and playing his typical tabloid game?

I know impossible and Trump and those close to him would never use tabloid nonsense to play games...
you trying to say the media isn't doing tabloid style drive by's on trump by the hour?

you trying to say the media isn't doing tabloid style drive by's on trump by the hour?

Today media is nothing but tabloid... Trump and the media should be in love with each other bit yet hate each other...

Today media is nothing but tabloid... Trump and the media should be in love with each other bit yet hate each other...
symbiotic really. kinda a sad reflection on all of us.

Trump is a total disaster.

No moles required ...
then why are there so many there? i mean, not needed and all.

if trump is so bad, why is so much "fake news" needed?

questions - valid questions - i'm sure will get ignored by the left.

Fake news is Breitbart, InfoWars, WND. Calling CNN fake news doesn't make them less honest or reliable.

If the stories can be factually proven, they're not fake.

No moles required ...

Fake news is Breitbart, InfoWars, WND. Calling CNN fake news doesn't make them less honest or reliable.

this jewel - love it!

once you do something like this - it's pretty much game over.

No moles required ...

this jewel - love it!

There's a big difference between a site that occasionally gets a story wrong and the sites that occasionally get something right. CNN will make a mistake and the right will consider everything they say to be garbage, while considering everything that Breitbart et al. say to be gospel.

No moles required ...

this jewel - love it!

There's a big difference between a site that occasionally gets a story wrong and the sites that occasionally get something right. CNN will make a mistake and the right will consider everything they say to be garbage, while considering everything that Breitbart et al. say to be gospel.

they didn't get this one wrong. they fabricated it. they left out the rest of her quote to make them look innocent and caring.

getting it wrong is fine as long as you work to correct it. CNN later came out and said they were wrong to do this but this isn't getting it wrong - this is slanting news to a large degree.

once you're willing to do that - i don't trust you. and yes, that means i don't trust very many *news* outlets. most all are bloggers for their sides emotional children.

Hey Putin loving RWNJs, while you're at it, find the liberal who has secret meetings with Russians, brags about, gets his people to lie for him and tweet-brags that he really did share info with an enemy of the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back