Finding the parents of the 500+ lost children

another child dies leaving blood on tump's hands
dies at border.jpg

:)-

I don't know what the cost of matching the dna of the children to the parent would be but I'm sure many Americans would donate to this cause. With Biden coming into office pretty soon I think he may do something about this tragedy also.

Actually...that picture is not even from here...not sure why it is being used. This is it’s origin:

How did six migrant children die on the US border?

View attachment 414450
Actually...that picture is not even from here...not sure why it is being used. This is it’s origin:

View attachment 414450

Not the same girl that you posted earlier, now we know why you didn’t link the picture. That is why you cut the quote, it is called dishonesty and you are pretty good, you have had practice, from here on out, I won’t trust your posts.

more than 500 said they didn't want them returned

Yes, a 5 (five) year old wanted to stay in the USA--?
Okedokie lies once again
US-Mexico border: Parents of 545 separated children still not found
US-Mexico border: Parents of 545 separated children still not found

The children are currently in the foster system of the US. The children were separated at the border and where the parents are no one knows, some were kidnapped, some were separated at the border, others the parents made it across and now they may not claim the children because they are here illegally and the entire family could be sent back. Is is a shame that children have died, how much do you hold Obama for, children lost their lives at the border under Obama, also the Obama administration carried out a gun running operation over the border and Americans lost their lives as well as children in Mexico. It seems you won’t hold Obama responsible for that mess however you are excited to hold Trump responsible for this mess. Seems you are a partisan hack that gets great joy of others problems. Pretty sad what a human like yourself gets joy out of.

Some of the parents wanted their children to remain in the USA is because the parents believe they will have a much better chance of living a peaceful life in the USA. This must have been a very traumatic experience to give up their child, setting aside the love they have for them to give them a better future.

Our government should offer $1,000 to the parents that come forward to claim their child.

Hoe about you-?

Sounds like rewarding child abuse

should be charged
Heads up, I am going to follow you kaz to the end of the earth and then watch you fall of the edge into oblivion as I wave you goodbye hoping you have at least one good dream before the darkness overcomes you.

Btw: I am praying for your redemption

It is the least I could do

Bye :)-
So your a crazy ass bitch stalker?

Yes it does, the numbers have drastically changed over time.

Many children have died at the border and the US media has not reported any of these children deaths.

Of course you knew that and now you're just trolling.

I know/new no such thing. Please post an update if you have such a thing
thanks in advance

Yeah, it's a shame parents put their children in such danger unnecessarily. And link I posted was less than two weeks old.

Finding the parents of the 500+ lost children

Trump’s team caged 500+ children at the border
. Two children died trying to cross the border and most likely even more have died.

View attachment 414264
These children need to be returned to their rightful parents leaving the unanswered question—how?

The simplest solution is simple enough, DNA tracing.

This process is not expensive, we are dealing with 500+ children, not thousands.

Out government must first collect the DNA record of all the children that are still in our government’s custody. Then our government can offer free NDA tests to anyone who claims to be the parents of these lost children. If no claims are made within a year, then the remaining children are given US citizenship and placed into foster homes ending this tragic Trump debacle once and for all.

What say you-?

This is how the border works. Many real families show up and are temporarily separated from their kids but are quickly reunited usually within hours or days. These 500 or so kids were used as human passports by either family members, extended family members or strangers who "bought them" from their parents to get them into the country. Their families sadly have discarded them for a few thousand dollars. Any questions?

Many children have died at the border and the US media has not reported any of these children deaths.

thanks in advance

Yeah, it's a shame parents put their children in such danger unnecessarily. And link I posted was less than two weeks old.

Didn’t we understand cause and effect by third grade?
Why can’t these ignorant fucks wrap their heads around the causation principle?
watchingfromafar jasonnfree

thanks in advance

Didn’t we understand cause and effect by third grade?
Why can’t these ignorant fucks wrap their heads around the causation principle?
watchingfromafar jasonnfree

They're not concerned about children... it's political to them

Forum List

Back