Fire National Anthem Kneelers

LMAO!!!!

"This isn't an issue of > "patriotism should be forced" It's an issue of the opposite of patriotism not being tolerated.- where that is insult and disrespect for the country, and its military, past & present."

Can you not see the lunacy of your statement? You say it is not about forced patriotism, but you will not tolerate a lack of patriotism. WTF?
Can't YOU see the difference between the 2 statements ? Forcing somebody to do something (very easy), is not the same as not accepting something.

And you are in favor of forcing all of America to accept the insulting, disrespecting UNpatriotic act of the kneelers.

LMAO!!!!

"This isn't an issue of > "patriotism should be forced" It's an issue of the opposite of patriotism not being tolerated.- where that is insult and disrespect for the country, and its military, past & present."

Can you not see the lunacy of your statement? You say it is not about forced patriotism, but you will not tolerate a lack of patriotism. WTF?
Can't YOU see the difference between the 2 statements ? Forcing somebody to do something (very easy), is not the same as not accepting something.

And you are in favor of forcing all of America to accept the insulting, disrespecting UNpatriotic act of the kneelers.

No one is forced to accept anything. Some guys kneel during the anthem. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

And when you refuse to accept someone showing the proper patriotism, you are forcing shows of patriotism.

YOu said "What is sad is your disrespect for the country, its flag, its national anthem, and military members who died, so you can mouth off, as you're doing here now.", and expect me to thank you for it? You make accusations based on your own delusions or fantasies, and then demand that our exchanges be controlled & civil? lmao Too funny.

I will post with as much or as little profanity as I think the situation calls for. I certainly do not look to you for guidance on civil behavior.
I don't expect anything from you more than anyone else in the forum. Civil discourse 24/7.

YOu said "What is sad is your disrespect for the country, its flag, its national anthem, and military members who died, so you can mouth off, as you're doing here now.", and expect me to thank you for it? You make accusations based on your own delusions or fantasies, and then demand that our exchanges be controlled & civil? lmao Too funny.

I will post with as much or as little profanity as I think the situation calls for. I certainly do not look to you for guidance on civil behavior.
I don't expect anything from you more than anyone else in the forum. Civil discourse 24/7.

I tell you what. You start being civil 24/7 and I will watch. M'kay?

I am one of the more civil people on these forums. But your comment was uncalled for and low. I responded in kind.

[
So insulting the nation should be illegal, in your view?
. Illegal by private industry, yes, punishable by being fired. Not illegal by government law, I'd say for now. I'll give it more thought. It might not be a bad idea.

Insulting being illegal isn't unheard of. It's illegal (a felony in fact) to insult senior citizens in Florida, believe it or not (FL Statute 825.102) Like your previous post in this thread, cursing and name-calling at me. (I'm 71 yo)

BTW, the forum has rules. As long as people follow those it is all good. If you are too sensitive to handle that, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

[
So insulting the nation should be illegal, in your view?
. Illegal by private industry, yes, punishable by being fired. Not illegal by government law, I'd say for now. I'll give it more thought. It might not be a bad idea.

Insulting being illegal isn't unheard of. It's illegal (a felony in fact) to insult senior citizens in Florida, believe it or not (FL Statute 825.102) Like your previous post in this thread, cursing and name-calling at me. (I'm 71 yo)

Try again.

"825.102 Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.—
(1) “Abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult” means:
(a) Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person or disabled adult;
(b) An intentional act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or psychological injury to an elderly person or disabled adult; or
(c) Active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or psychological injury to an elderly person or disabled adult."

I don't see anything saying insulting is illegal.

I am one of the more civil people on these forums. But your comment was uncalled for and low. I responded in kind.
You responded in an uncivilized, thuggish manner, not consistent with anything I said. Your talk was also felonious illegal. If you visit Florida, better not talk to any seniors down here like that. Could put you in the big house for 5 years (believe it or not)
No charge for the tutoring.

Try again.

"825.102 Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.—
(a) Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person or disabled adult;
(b) An intentional act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or psychological injury to an elderly person or disabled adult; or
(c) Active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or psychological injury to an elderly person or disabled adult."

Clean your glasses. Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person. I live in Florida. Been here 28 years. Watch the news every day. Florida prisons are filled with people who count the years there just for insulting, offending, yelling at, cursing at, or otherwise inflicting psychological damage on a senior (person over 65).

Florida is just about pathological in its defense of the seniors. Weird almost.

BTW, the forum has rules. As long as people follow those it is all good. If you are too sensitive to handle that, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Yup, it has rules, all right. Like this one >> "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend."

So in the future, try not to break that rule again.

Try again.

Clean your glasses. Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person. I live in Florida. Been here 28 years. Watch the news every day. Florida prisons are filled with people who count the years there just for insulting, offending, yelling at, cursing at, or otherwise inflicting psychological damage on a senior (person over 65).

Florida is just about pathological in its defense of the seniors. Weird almost.

LMAO! Yeah, the statute says one thing and you say another. Makes sense.

You responded in an uncivilized, thuggish manner, not consistent with anything I said. Your talk was also felonious illegal. If you visit Florida, better not talk to any seniors down here like that. Could put you in the big house for 5 years (believe it or not)
No charge for the tutoring.

Thuggish? LMAO!! Did I scare you?

Your claims about my patriotism were uncalled for and uncivilized too. We'll call it even.

As for Florida, I worked for years in Tampa, Sarasota and Venice. I insulted several seniors in those years. Never did time for any of it. In fact, the police were never called. Apparently the seniors, who are snowflakes like you, live elsewhere.

Yup, it has rules, all right. Like this one >> "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend."

Fuck you. How is that? lol

The post you quoted was in response to your post of "What is sad is your disrespect for the country, its flag, its national anthem, and military members who died, so you can mouth off, as you're doing here now".

Defamatory? Yep.
Hateful? Yep.
Likely to offend? Yep.

So you worry about your own posts and I will worry about mine.

Thuggish? LMAO!! Did I scare you?

Your claims about my patriotism were uncalled for and uncivilized too. We'll call it even.

As for Florida, I worked for years in Tampa, Sarasota and Venice. I insulted several seniors in those years. Never did time for any of it. In fact, the police were never called. Apparently the seniors, who are snowflakes like you, live elsewhere.
Please stop insulting the seniors, OK ? :laugh:

PS - thugs don't scare me. I'm a Republican. I walk the streets in my neighborhood, and the Tampa thugs need to keep away from me. I carry a gun (licensed), a pepper spray, a box cutter, and wear steel toe Army combat shoes. :salute:

Forum List

Back