Fire Protection Engineer: 9/11 BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW

can you link to the quote he calls other theories bullshit and says he does not believe in them at all.....no, of course you cant...because you made it up

sure i can. Read his paper as you've been repeatedly asked to do. Not once does he claim explosives were involved or even needed. read it for yourself.

he clearly claims there are two possibilities for collapse:

1 core columns fail as stripped of insulation and heated by fore: As contended by the nist and their findingds or
2 trusses fail as heated by fire (with insulation intact) as due to the instability of the external columns according to usmani et al., or the trusses fail at the connections according to burgess et al. And the nist truss computations.

That's it. In his own words. No explosives. No thermite, thermate, termites, or nano anything. If he gave a rat's ass about you assholes, surely he would have mentioned your bullshit theories as some kind of possibility. Right? :lol:

no, you post the quote you claim ...liar

You mean the misquote you attributed to me? :lol: No, I don't prove misquotes. Just quotes. I've proven he doesn't support your claims. The fact I called your claims bullshit doesn't mean he calls your claims bullshit. It just means he didn't support your claims.

Funny that that is all you have to come back with. :lol:

Then why did he think they should be involved ????
If you had read the paper instead of constantly replying from a clear position of ignorance, you would know that. He thought the ATF could help because of the ATF's experience in dealing with fires and due to the fact the ATF had their own fire lab.

Really. You should read before you open your piehole. You embarass yourself on a regular basis.

Btw, you do know that an independant investigation of the collapse mechanism of the towers was made over in the uk, right? They came to the conclusion that the nist overemphasized the damage from the impact of the planes and that the fires were enough by themselves to bring down the buildings given the circumstances. :lol:

one professor with coca cola cans...lol...

Excuse me? WTF are you talking about?

sure i can. Read his paper as you've been repeatedly asked to do. Not once does he claim explosives were involved or even needed. read it for yourself.

he clearly claims there are two possibilities for collapse:

1 core columns fail as stripped of insulation and heated by fore: As contended by the nist and their findingds or
2 trusses fail as heated by fire (with insulation intact) as due to the instability of the external columns according to usmani et al., or the trusses fail at the connections according to burgess et al. And the nist truss computations.

That's it. In his own words. No explosives. No thermite, thermate, termites, or nano anything. If he gave a rat's ass about you assholes, surely he would have mentioned your bullshit theories as some kind of possibility. Right? :lol:

you mean the misquote you attributed to me? :lol: No, i don't prove misquotes. Just quotes. I've proven he doesn't support your claims. The fact i called your claims bullshit doesn't mean he calls your claims bullshit. It just means he didn't support your claims.

my claim is that nist failed to determine the cause of the collapse,fact finding was deterred ,the investigation blocked and an independent re-investigation is required...and Dr Q supports them fully

Last edited:
then why did he think they should be involved ????
if you had read the paper instead of constantly replying from a clear position of ignorance, you would know that. He thought the atf could help because of the atf's experience in dealing with fires and due to the fact the atf had their own fire lab.

Really. You should read before you open your piehole. You embarass yourself on a regular basis.

btw, you do know that an independant investigation of the collapse mechanism of the towers was made over in the uk, right? They came to the conclusion that the nist overemphasized the damage from the impact of the planes and that the fires were enough by themselves to bring down the buildings given the circumstances. :lol:

excuse me? Wtf are you talking about?

so you have never read his report, I see

you mean the misquote you attributed to me? :lol: No, i don't prove misquotes. Just quotes. I've proven he doesn't support your claims. The fact i called your claims bullshit doesn't mean he calls your claims bullshit. It just means he didn't support your claims.

my claim is that nist failed to determine the cause of the collapse,fact finding was deterred ,the investigation blocked and an independent re-investigation is required...and Dr Q supports them fully

Dr Q and you are entitled to your opinions. But that is all they are. Opinions. The fact that you wildly disagree as to the real causes doesn't seem to bother you at all. It is one of the serious shortcomings of the truthtard bowel movement; use any source possible even if it completely disagrees with you everywhere else.

Don't you find it the slightest bit odd you demand we look at only the points of Dr. Q's opinions that happen to align with yours, yet you dismiss everything else?

Dr Q and you are entitled to your opinions. But that is all they are. Opinions. The fact that you wildly disagree as to the real causes doesn't seem to bother you at all. It is one of the serious shortcomings of the truthtard bowel movement; use any source possible even if it completely disagrees with you everywhere else.

Don't you find it the slightest bit odd you demand we look at only the points of Dr. Q's opinions that happen to align with yours, yet you dismiss everything else?

OTHER THAN CONDEMING THE nist REPORT AND OFFERING AN ALTERNATIVE THEORY...THERE IS NO... EVERYTHING ELSE

then why did he think they should be involved ????
if you had read the paper instead of constantly replying from a clear position of ignorance, you would know that. He thought the atf could help because of the atf's experience in dealing with fires and due to the fact the atf had their own fire lab.

excuse me? Wtf are you talking about?

so you have never read his report, I see

Who's report? I am talking about the report done by Arup with the help of the University of Edinburgh. Apparently you lack the reading comprehension skills necessary to function in today's society. I suspect you need to go back to grade school and learn a LOT of things!

OTHER THAN CONDEMING THE nist REPORT AND OFFERING AN ALTERNATIVE THEORY...THERE IS NO... EVERYTHING ELSE

Sure there is. Assholes like you pretend it HAD to be done by explosives. Yet Dr. Q, a very well educated man and far more suited to answer these kinds of questions than a dumbfuck like you, doesn't even bring up explosives. So yes, you ignorant ****, there IS a HELL of a lot of "everything else". You think the collapse was initiated by someone. Dr. Q thinks it was initiated by fire.

Excuse me? Wtf are you talking about?

so you have never read his report, i see

who's report? I am talking about the report done by arup with the help of the university of edinburgh. Apparently you lack the reading comprehension skills necessary to function in today's society. I suspect you need to go back to grade school and learn a lot of things!

post a link moron

dr q and you are entitled to your opinions. But that is all they are. Opinions. The fact that you wildly disagree as to the real causes doesn't seem to bother you at all. It is one of the serious shortcomings of the truthtard bowel movement; use any source possible even if it completely disagrees with you everywhere else.

Don't you find it the slightest bit odd you demand we look at only the points of dr. Q's opinions that happen to align with yours, yet you dismiss everything else?

other than condeming the nist report and offering an alternative theory...there is no... Everything else

sure there is. Assholes like you pretend it had to be done by explosives. Yet dr. Q, a very well educated man and far more suited to answer these kinds of questions than a dumbfuck like you, doesn't even bring up explosives. So yes, you ignorant ****, there is a hell of a lot of "everything else". You think the collapse was initiated by someone. Dr. Q thinks it was initiated by fire.

yes he does he says he thinks his theory is "more likely" than explosives...so you lie again...an the bottom line is...fact finding deterred...lawyers blocked everything...there needs to be an independent investigation

other than condeming the nist report and offering an alternative theory...there is no... Everything else

sure there is. Assholes like you pretend it had to be done by explosives. Yet dr. Q, a very well educated man and far more suited to answer these kinds of questions than a dumbfuck like you, doesn't even bring up explosives. So yes, you ignorant ****, there is a hell of a lot of "everything else". You think the collapse was initiated by someone. Dr. Q thinks it was initiated by fire.

yes he does he says he thinks his theory is "more likely" than explosives...so you lie again...an the bottom line is...fact finding deterred...lawyers blocked everything...there needs to be an independent investigation

You've already been proven a baldfaced liar in that regard. I guess you just don't give a shit what your credibility is so you just lie every chance you get. I'm not surprised.

so you have never read his report, i see

who's report? I am talking about the report done by arup with the help of the university of edinburgh. Apparently you lack the reading comprehension skills necessary to function in today's society. I suspect you need to go back to grade school and learn a lot of things!

post a link moron

No need to get testy, asshole! I just asked if you knew about it. Obviously you didn't, thus you made a fool and an even bigger asshole out of yourself!

Anyone else wonder why these truthtard fucks don't know of any studies outside the truthtard ones? :lol:

BTW, google it. How fucking lazy are you? I've already posted it several times. Arup WTC study will get it first shot.

post a link moron

No need to get testy, asshole! I just asked if you knew about it. Obviously you didn't, thus you made a fool and an even bigger asshole out of yourself!

Anyone else wonder why these truthtard fucks don't know of any studies outside the truthtard ones? :lol:

BTW, google it. How fucking lazy are you? I've already posted it several times. Arup WTC study will get it first shot.

still no link ?

post a link moron

still no link ?

I see. REEEEEEEEEEALLY fucking lazy. :lol: No wonder you're so easy to con with conspiracy theories! You're too lazy to actually research anything! Either that or you are the only human on the planet incapable of understanding how to use Googel. Maybe both.

still no link ?

I see. REEEEEEEEEEALLY fucking lazy. :lol: No wonder you're so easy to con with conspiracy theories! You're too lazy to actually research anything! Either that or you are the only human on the planet incapable of understanding how to use Googel. Maybe both.

so you have no link and have never read the paper..you just heard it mentioned on some debwunking site....why the big charade..just say so and maybe I will post the link so you can actually read the paper

still no link ?

so you have no link and have never read the paper..you just heard it mentioned on some debwunking site....why the big charade..just say so and maybe I will post the link so you can actually read the paper

Give a truthtard enough rope and he will hang himself from the highest tree! Since you are too lazy, too fucking stupid, or both to find the paper, here is your link you will probably not read.

As for you posting the link, .!.. :lol: ..!. Dream on, dumbfuck!

You've already been proven a baldfaced liar in that regard. I guess you just don't give a shit what your credibility is so you just lie every chance you get. I'm not surprised.

are you denying this is what he said...or just rambling an flinging monkey shit in a flailing attempt to distract from the fact ?

are you denying this is what he said...or just rambling an flinging monkey shit in a flailing attempt to distract from the fact ?

Read what I wrote, dumbfuck! The answers are all there. Fucking liars like you are always altering what people say to try and pretend they are somehow getting one over on everyone. Like everything else in life, you fail, eots.

Give a truthtard enough rope and he will hang himself from the highest tree! Since you are too lazy, too fucking stupid, or both to find the paper, here is your link you will probably not read.

As for you posting the link, .!.. :lol: ..!. Dream on, dumbfuck!

so they also think NIST failed in its investigation

Forum List

Back