Firearm salesman of the century…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
i'm building a custom colt AR 15 just for Barry, and sending it to him as a gift. I don't care what he does with it if he wants to sell it or gift it to somebody/Cherity. Seriously
In eight years it is absolutely astounding how many firearm I have sold because of all of these threats, empty threats to take freedom out of America. It is absolutely unbelievable how many ar 15s I have sold because of barrys comments after every mass shootings that will make up his legacy.

Last edited:
i'm building a custom colt AR 15 just for Barry, and sending it to him. Seriously
In eight years it is absolutely astounding how many firearm I have sold because of all of these threats, empty threats to take freedom out of America. It is absolutely unbelievable how many ar 15s I have sold because of barrys comments after every mass shootings that will make up his legacy.

I know just what it should do. I saw it on Red vs. Blue. When you pull the trigger it should make a party horn sound and squirt confetti out.

That would be hilarious!!
You know you're going to have to get some creative engraving on the lower or upper!!
Maybe have a thread asking for suggestions?

We'd like to recognize you,Barry Soetoro,for being the catalyst for the history making sale of firearms during your tenure.

Congratulations Barry!

The gun dealers made a killing off of you suckers

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

i'm building a custom colt AR 15 just for Barry, and sending it to him. Seriously
I bet Barry sold more weapons than you...

What the hell? Why would a sane person who allegedly works on firearms subject himself to the (guaranteed?) scrutiny of the federal authorities by saying he was "shipping" a custom rifle to the outgoing president?

I bet Barry sold more weapons than you...
I appreciate him as a gun salesman

What the hell? Why would a sane person who allegedly works on firearms subject himself to the (guaranteed?) scrutiny of the federal authorities by saying he was "shipping" a custom rifle to the outgoing president?
I have nothing to hide... and I've sold all kinds of firearms to state and federal(The local sheriffs office buy all of their handguns from me) officials.

Last edited:
Today's handguns are junk as are today's rifles....junk. My old bolt will outshoot them all. 2 mm groups at 200 yards.

He really needs to delete the thread. OOOPS, to late. Future Cops episode.

Oh the irony. As a democrat prez Obama really was as pro gun as you get , relatively speaking .

The only time he moved to do anything was after that little incident when all those 5 year old were turned to hamburger. You might have remembered it .

He really needs to delete the thread. OOOPS, to late. Future Cops episode.
:lmao:
Funny guys, you do know that he has to pick the rifle up AT FFL dealership. He can reject it if he wants. It's just a good gesture for all of the firearms he's helped me sell.

We don't live in a communist state... yet

Oh the irony. As a democrat prez Obama really was as pro gun as you get , relatively speaking .

The only time he moved to do anything was after that little incident when all those 5 year old were turned to hamburger. You might have remembered it .

You mean the Sandy Hoax false flag event complete with crisis actors and alleged parents tied to the DNC like the Wheeler clan??? THAT one????

You mean the Sandy Hoax false flag event complete with crisis actors and alleged parents tied to the DNC like the Wheeler clan??? THAT one????

No . I was talking about the one that really did happen. Not the bizzaro world incident in your imagination.

Forum List

Back