First black candidate to win a statewide race in S. Carolina is..you guess it..REPUBLICAN

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Ouch, that has to hurt the dems just a wee bit.

Kind of flies in the face of their fabricated "Republicans are so racist" accusations...

"South Carolina voters have sent Republican Tim Scott back to the U.S. Senate, making him the first black candidate to win a statewide race since just after the Civil War."

"Scott is also the first African-American senator from the South since Reconstruction."

Ouch.

Once again proving that the racists remain firmly on the left.

Tim Scott wins US Senate race and is 1st black to win statewide in SC since Reconstruction

Let's hope the Republicans who win understand what their mandate it.

It's to clean house and resolutely and adamantly stand against everything Obama has stood for. That means obammy care, the borders..the whole shebang.

If they don't, we'll get another dem prez next time.

He is nothing but a white racist Republican....er.....what....he's what....really...? Never mind....

This sort of supports the old conservative line about how there were blacks who owned slaves.

And they all were in the democrat party....and still are....

This sort of supports the old conservative line about how there were blacks who owned slaves.

There's the Uncle Tom comment we were waiting for.

TANKS, NYC!

Really? Do you wish to dispute that conservatives LOVE to point out how there were blacks who owned slaves?

Please!!!!!! Deny that. Deny that that is a popular RWnut talking point.

Go ahead and deny it and I will drown your fat smelly ass in links that prove you wrong, you cow.

What does that have to do with you making the mandatory "uncle tom" comment?

TANKS, NYC!

Really? Do you wish to dispute that conservatives LOVE to point out how there were blacks who owned slaves?

Go ahead and deny it and I will drown your fat smelly ass in links that prove you wrong, you cow.

Go ahead and deny that it was white aristocrat democrats that went to war to preserve slavery, go ahead.

TANKS, NYC!

FACT, you are a racist piece of shit.

He didn't do it the racist Dem way so he is less than credible.
You are a disgusting person.

That's fantastic. I worked on Herman Cain's campaign committee in California when he ran for the senate.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

TANKS, NYC!

So Tim Scott is now a slave owner. I wonder what he has them doing right now?

TANKS, NYC!

FACT, you are a racist piece of shit.

He didn't do it the racist Dem way so he is less than credible.
You are a disgusting person.

Why do you care that he's black? I thought the big conservative claim to distinction was that you're color blind?

He's a RWnut, like you.

TANKS, NYC!

So Tim Scott is now a slave owner. I wonder what he has them doing right now?

Why do conservatives love to point out that there were blacks who owned slaves?

Answer the question.

So Tim Scott is now a slave owner.

Not possible...the Republicans freed the slaves after the democrats went to war to keep blacks in slavery...so if he is a Republican, he couldn't be a slave owner...

Forum List

Back