First black candidate to win a statewide race in S. Carolina is..you guess it..REPUBLICAN

This sort of supports the old conservative line about how there were blacks who owned slaves.

There's the Uncle Tom comment we were waiting for.

TANKS, NYC!

Really? Do you wish to dispute that conservatives LOVE to point out how there were blacks who owned slaves?

Please!!!!!! Deny that. Deny that that is a popular RWnut talking point.

Go ahead and deny it and I will drown your fat smelly ass in links that prove you wrong, you cow.

FACT, you are a racist piece of shit.

He didn't do it the racist Dem way so he is less than credible.
You are a disgusting person.

Why do you care that he's black? I thought the big conservative claim to distinction was that you're color blind?

He's a RWnut, like you.

(smile) So I was right, he is the wrong kind of Nigga for you.

Let's hope the Republicans who win understand what their mandate it.

It's to clean house and resolutely and adamantly stand against everything Obama has stood for. That means obammy care, the borders..the whole shebang.

If they don't, we'll get another dem prez next time.
there it is...mandate

This sort of supports the old conservative line about how there were blacks who owned slaves.

TANKS, NYC!

Really? Do you wish to dispute that conservatives LOVE to point out how there were blacks who owned slaves?

Go ahead and deny it and I will drown your fat smelly ass in links that prove you wrong, you cow.
So Tim Scott is now a slave owner. I wonder what he has them doing right now?

Why do conservatives love to point out that there were blacks who owned slaves?

Answer the question.

That's a different thread, weirdo. Go there and freak out.

Love...where do you get that....conservatives point out that blacks owned slaves...in the democrat controlled south to point out a historic fact....slavery was a practice of the south...the whole democrat south and wasn't just a white practice....in fact, slavery was a world wide practice that was ended in this country after being in existence for less than 100 years...while all the other nations around the world practiced it since men walked the earth....

TANKS, NYC!

Go ahead and deny that it was white aristocrat democrats that went to war to preserve slavery, go ahead.
gp ahead that they are now defended by rightwing republicans...and conservatives not that there is a difference

TANKS, NYC!

Go ahead and deny that it was white aristocrat democrats that went to war to preserve slavery, go ahead.

Southern Democrats were conservatives. No sane person disputes that.

The Democrat left the conservatives, remember? That's what conservative segregationist Zell Miller said...'I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me.'

Yeah, no shit, the Democratic party threw its Southern conservative segregationist wing overboard...

...and the Republican Party promptly rowed out with the lifeboats.

TANKS, NYC!

Answer the question.
It's accurate history. Why is it you call any black republican winning a vote a supporter of slavery?

Why do democrats always throw black conservatives into the pro-slavery group?

Why do you, the party of slavery, dislike blacks that don't tow your line?

TANKS, NYC!

Answer the question.
It's accurate history. Why is it you call any black republican winning a vote a supporter of slavery?

Same reason they hate women who don't toe the line.

Its all about control with these idiots.

TANKS, NYC!

The Democrat left the conservatives, remember? That's what conservative segregationist Zell Miller said...'I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me.'

Yeah, no shit, the Democratic party threw its Southern conservative segregationist wing overboard...

So what have we learned?

We have learned that Carb is an angry black chile.

TANKS, NYC!

Answer the question.

You should try to overcome the sad fact that you are ineducable ,

and learn to read.

TANKS, NYC!

So what have we learned?

That's it, say nothing.

Although saying nothing doesn't take nearly that many words.

Ouch, that has to hurt the dems just a wee bit.

Kind of flies in the face of their fabricated "Republicans are so racist" accusations...

"South Carolina voters have sent Republican Tim Scott back to the U.S. Senate, making him the first black candidate to win a statewide race since just after the Civil War."

"Scott is also the first African-American senator from the South since Reconstruction."

Ouch.

Once again proving that the racists remain firmly on the left.

Tim Scott wins US Senate race and is 1st black to win statewide in SC since Reconstruction

I hope it hurts a lot.

:clap2::dance::fu::happy-1::mm::thewave::wine:

TANKS, NYC!

So what have we learned?

That's it, say nothing.

Although saying nothing doesn't take nearly that many words.

You've already said it all kid, he isn't the "right kind of nigga" for you.

You are a racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back