First Lady Mooch now telling white people how to raise their kids

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This grotesque cow is the most hated woman in america. All she does is take monthly ski trips that cost the taxpayers a million $ a pop.

FLOTUS?s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

2/7/14 5:00 PM EST
First lady Michelle Obama’s advice to Justin Bieber’s mother is to spend lots of time with her son and get to know who he’s hanging out with, the self-proclaimed “mom-in-chief” said in an interview released Friday.

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom. “I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”

She added that she’s seen that her kids “just want you near, you know, they want that advice from a parent. They want to see you on a daily basis” and because Bieber is “still a kid, he’s still growing up,” that lesson applies. The singer has faced multiple arrests, and reports of drug and alcohol use.

God damn I hate partisan politics. I'm a republican too, but what the fuck was wrong with her advice? I expect more from my fellow republicans. That kind of nitpicking is childish and unreasonable.

News flash, not everything the president and the first lady do is wrong. Be a man and give credit to your opponents when credit is due.

God damn I hate partisan politics. I'm a republican too, but what the fuck was wrong with her advice? I expect more from my fellow republicans. That kind of nitpicking is childish and unreasonable.

News flash, not everything the president and the first lady do is wrong. Be a man and give credit to your opponents when credit is due.

HAHAHA. Stop with that "i'm a republican but " BS. Everyone here knows you're a super libby.

Anyway, mooch's advice was idiotic. She should have said the kid is a psychopath with no respect for the safety of others and should be locked up forever.

HAHAHA. Stop with that "i'm a republican but " BS. Everyone here knows you're a super libby.

Anyway, mooch's advice was idiotic. She should have said the kid is a psychopath with no respect for the safety of others and should be locked up forever.

cca67bebd2968c11f33e5b13234a1966cb9070b085a097958dd5b0c0d897227c.jpg

I'm 41 and I've never voted for a democrat in my life. Are you wrong about everything? You're a racist, a fool and a faggot.

Last edited:
[

I'm 41 and I've never voted for a democrat in my life. Are you wrong about everything? You're a racist, a fool and a faggot.

The board notes that you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Sorry i made you lose your temper.

[

The board notes that you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Sorry i made you lose your temper.

What issue?

Don't have to be white to give good advice to white people on how to raise their kids anymore than you have to have a vagina to be a good gynecologist. :)

What issue?

You know, the "issue" that's only bothering ShitSpreader, yet he assumes that he speaks for the entire board.

He'll be back to throw a whiny bitch-fest in 5...4...3...

This grotesque cow is the most hated woman in america. All she does is take monthly ski trips that cost the taxpayers a million $ a pop.

FLOTUS?s parenting prescription for Justin Bieber woes - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

First lady Michelle Obama’s advice to Justin Bieber’s mother is to spend lots of time with her son and get to know who he’s hanging out with, the self-proclaimed “mom-in-chief” said in an interview released Friday.

“I would pull him close,” Obama said of the 19-year-old pop singer in an interview with Univision, when asked how she’d guide the troubled pop star right now if she were his mom. “I don’t know if it would be advice as much as action. I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not, you know.”

She added that she’s seen that her kids “just want you near, you know, they want that advice from a parent. They want to see you on a daily basis” and because Bieber is “still a kid, he’s still growing up,” that lesson applies. The singer has faced multiple arrests, and reports of drug and alcohol use.

This thread rated 4.5*** out of 5 Racist Cards and 5 out of 5 Pinocchio's for an outright lie.

***A 5 rating requires a racist to use hate words. Any score 1 or above confirms the person awarded is in fact a racist.

This thread rated 4.5*** out of 5 Racist Cards and 5 out of 5 Pinocchio's for an outright lie.

***A 5 rating requires a racist to use hate words. Any score 1 or above confirms the person awarded is in fact a racist.

His thread yesterday saying something to the effect of "proof races don't mix" wasn't a clue? :)

Forum List

Back