First person to find this

I'm not buying it. Blacks invented rap, so if you rap, and you're not black, you're copying them. You're mimicking them. And since 99.9% of all rappers are black, you white boys that do emulate black rappers appear to be what I've always heard referred to as a "whigger," and I think you know what that is, and that's why I asked if you wanted to be black. Not saying whigger is a good term to throw around, but it is descriptive and to the point.

Well, that's a position based on ignorance.

On a MACRO level, anyone who does ANYTHING is mimicking its inventor. Do you "want to be" a Caveman, when you make a campfire? No, that's a retarted piece of logic.

Do you want to "be" James Watt when you use a steam engine? That's fucking stupid.

And wigger is a term that describes a white kid who wears the latest Urban trend clothing, and talks in the latest urban slang. I don't do either of those. And nthe fact that you think any white rapper is a "wigger" is pure ignorance on the subject. Eminem, for instance, is not classified as wigger rap. He's white-trash trailer rap. There's a difference. A big one. I do "dark" Rap, usually. That's akin to Heavy Metal were I in a Band.

It's pretty far from wanting to "be black."

Didn't you have a parental figure to teach you that it's illogical to think that because a majority of X are Y, that ALL X are Y? That's ignorant. That's trying to put individuals in a box, in a nice neat package based on the intellectual laziness of wanting to learn or study further. It makes life easy, to put people in boxes. You do that.

You've got quite a long line of crap there son. Rapping was invented by blacks. Rapping is done almost exclusively by blacks. Rapping is part of the black culture. Rapping is black music, gangsta' rap and such. Blacks even ridiculed whites for rapping. It's like blacks calling each other ******. They can do it but you can't. Same with rapping. Whites that try and act like blacks rapping just look stupid, and blacks see it as an insult to their music. So the only ignorant one here is you boy. Trying to pass off your line of bull shit about why you rap. You do it because you like it, period. You know it's a black thing, but you do it anyway, so save your line of crap about why. I know why you're doing it, you secretly wish you were black.

:lol: Like I said, ignorance.

My right eye is swollen. Fuck. I was looking up when I grabbed the pull-up bar in my door-jam and I cought a piece of something in my eyeball, flushing didn't work, and now it just won't open. Great fucking Saturday. Pushups then ER wtf.

Why do I find that funny?

Is it because I enjoy your suffering? I think so. :lol:

My right eye is swollen. Fuck. I was looking up when I grabbed the pull-up bar in my door-jam and I cought a piece of something in my eyeball, flushing didn't work, and now it just won't open. Great fucking Saturday. Pushups then ER wtf.

Why do I find that funny?

Is it because I enjoy your suffering? I think so. :lol:

ahaha. Prolly. It went away though after like 15 mins.

Will get Rep every day from me for a LONG time.

Nas - Mastermind (I need the Instrumental, with his Vocals on the Chorus parts only).

Good luck!~

Have you considered writing your own music?

Music as in instruments?

Because all of the Vocals that I perform myself, I write.

Yes, music as in instruments. Beats stealing someone else's work.

I'm not buying it. Blacks invented rap, so if you rap, and you're not black, you're copying them. You're mimicking them. And since 99.9% of all rappers are black, you white boys that do emulate black rappers appear to be what I've always heard referred to as a "whigger," and I think you know what that is, and that's why I asked if you wanted to be black. Not saying whigger is a good term to throw around, but it is descriptive and to the point.

Well, that's a position based on ignorance.

On a MACRO level, anyone who does ANYTHING is mimicking its inventor. Do you "want to be" a Caveman, when you make a campfire? No, that's a retarted piece of logic.

Do you want to "be" James Watt when you use a steam engine? That's fucking stupid.

And wigger is a term that describes a white kid who wears the latest Urban trend clothing, and talks in the latest urban slang. I don't do either of those. And nthe fact that you think any white rapper is a "wigger" is pure ignorance on the subject. Eminem, for instance, is not classified as wigger rap. He's white-trash trailer rap. There's a difference. A big one. I do "dark" Rap, usually. That's akin to Heavy Metal were I in a Band.

It's pretty far from wanting to "be black."

Didn't you have a parental figure to teach you that it's illogical to think that because a majority of X are Y, that ALL X are Y? That's ignorant. That's trying to put individuals in a box, in a nice neat package based on the intellectual laziness of wanting to learn or study further. It makes life easy, to put people in boxes. You do that.

You've got quite a long line of crap there son. Rapping was invented by blacks. Rapping is done almost exclusively by blacks. Rapping is part of the black culture. Rapping is black music, gangsta' rap and such. Blacks even ridiculed whites for rapping. It's like blacks calling each other ******. They can do it but you can't. Same with rapping. Whites that try and act like blacks rapping just look stupid, and blacks see it as an insult to their music. So the only ignorant one here is you boy. Trying to pass off your line of bull shit about why you rap. You do it because you like it, period. You know it's a black thing, but you do it anyway, so save your line of crap about why. I know why you're doing it, you secretly wish you were black.

You've written a rather revealing intro you've got there, Pale Rider. Have you ever considered writing lyrical verse for marginalised black entertainers? You could make a whole lotta 'franklins' by doing so. So I'm told, you understand.

Last edited:
Music as in instruments?

I usually lease my instrumentals. I don't use industry beats. I hate cover bands, too. I feel where you're coming from.
Find a local musician and collaborate on truly original work. Put notices up in the music stores around you.

Have you considered writing your own music?

Music as in instruments?

It's only stealing it if you use it to profit without consent from the owner of the rights to the music.

There's nothing wrong with using an instrumental to just play around with in your house.

GT, you should listen to these people. Even though YOU'RE the musician, they know better.

Don't fight it.

GT, you should listen to these people. Even though YOU'RE the musician, they know better.

Don't fight it.

Don't expect a reply any time soon, Paulie. This 'GT' fella is busy defending the authenticity of his pecs against the scrutiny of an envious roomy. Honestly, it's getting pretty steamy in Echo Zulu's house of rep right now.

I usually lease my instrumentals. I don't use industry beats. I hate cover bands, too. I feel where you're coming from.
Find a local musician and collaborate on truly original work. Put notices up in the music stores around you.
You still play, right? Do a long distance collaboration with him.

Up in the thread, we got pale rider
the mother fuckin race divider
If you're white, he's whiter
If you're right, he's righter
he'll stick you then flick you like his bic lighter
And daveman will cry cause you're a beat biter
If you knew what roomy knew you're just a weak fighter
And cali's got a nice shitter but her pussy's tighter

Up in the thread, we got pale rider
the mother fuckin race divider
If you're white, he's whiter
If you're right, he's righter
he'll stick you then flick you like his bic lighter
And daveman will cry cause you're a beat biter
If you knew what roomy knew you're just a weak fighter
And cali's got a nice shitter but her pussy's tighter

lmao. wow

Music as in instruments?

It's only stealing it if you use it to profit without consent from the owner of the rights to the music.

There's nothing wrong with using an instrumental to just play around with in your house.
Odd, since I see videos being yanked all the time from YouTube because the poster didn't own the work.

Wonder why that happens, if it's not stealing? :confused:

Forum List

Back